Civil War incoming !!!

I've never seen people more angry than they are right now, not even during the 16 elections. I'm worried about the fate of America. My beloved country is torn and tattered

Attached: IMG_2374.jpg (750x1075, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20181004230122/http://www.polksheriff.org/news-investigations/polk-county-news/2018/10/04/winter-haven-man-arrested-for-facebook-threats-to-shoot-and-kill-public-servants-and-law-enforcement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the cabal is the head of the snake.
once they are defeated, their slaves will dissolve into infighting like rabid beasts

>running your mouth instead of forming death squad with close family/friends you've known your whole life not to be police informers
Why do boomers even bother?

to be angry is to play into how they want you to act, they are trying to force partisan conflict by running certain new stories in certain areas, if I run a proxy to the midwest I get stories that would piss off a republican and if I change my proxy to California then I get news that would piss a democrat off, they want you to be mad, they are trying to force a conflict. The only thing you can do is sit back and watch and wait for the first side to move. They want someone to lash out, just make sure that it is not you

That man gives no fucks he would straight up do it.

He's a hero.

I wonder what Ben is thinking about right now.

Attached: 6b4.jpg (935x4375, 2.22M)

America was never good. No reason to be sad.

That (((professor))) and many other leftists on Twitter are calling for torture and murder of white men.

Why are they not arrested?

suck a fucking dick you denmark faggot nigger shit, the Us is the best country on the planet

someone needed to remind to take the red pills one at a time. Swallowing them all at once will cause you to end up in a bell tower taking pot shots at liberals

O.K.

Good ol' nikola

Attached: joaquin oliver.jpg (1024x539, 44K)

Look out he's comin' through,
He's gotta job to do,
While he rescues the girl,
James Patrick Jr chases S.C.U.M,
James Patrick Jr chases S.C.U.M, Around the World.

Look at the guy do you think he is was screeching in onions?

Florida man will save America.

Good luck with that. There's eight million Jews in NYC alone.

>Florida man
What is wrong with Floridians

Good.

WE get arrested for threats.

THEY shoot up Vegas, schools and our capital

FUCKING PATHETIC

It wouldn’t matter which side starts it

Have hope

Man why is it always Florida? What's in the water down there?

/ourguy/
25 captchas fuck you

>there's eight million Jews in NYC alone.
They said similar things about Poland, once.

There will be NO civil war. You white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

you get the rope first traitor

>implying that a civil war would ever break out in the US.

When has a nigger ever done this.

Attached: mcveigh.jpg (474x324, 39K)

I come from there. It’s being redpilled from diversity. We know who is lazy, smart and hardworking from racial profiling that is forced on us at a state level. Backfired pretty bad I’d say

Do you think Florida Man and Sam Hyde ever work together?

>I'm worried
I'm not you bitch.

Looks like Florida Man is getting into politics.

It's FL kek
They are the center of crazy retards
Nothing new carry on

Remind me again how many people have been arrested for threatening Trump.

Because our government has implied to the Left that it's OK to kill Conservative Whites

lol you're the type who will be larping in a plate carrier with 10 guns and then get gang raped by niggers in your front yard

stop being so dramatic, everyone on both sides is complete chickenshit and anyone who isn't is a retard who will be immediately arrested

To be fair the DC sniper would fit a similar level of cleverness; granted he was trained as a military personal.

Now I know what the coach of the buccaneers has been up to instead of preparing anything that looks like a defense or a run game.

bUt i dOn't uNdErStAnD, i tHoUgHt tHe wHiTe pAtRiArChY PrOtEcTs pEoPlE LiKe tHiS

>They said similar things about Poland, once.

Attached: 437657834.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

can you fags help me shill (R) for Miami dade county I wanted red for best timeline plz

Attached: 1370740552110.jpg (366x328, 54K)

Florida man is going to save the country.
Screencap this.

Two men enter, one man leaves.

kek

I imagine when you get to a certain age you just stop giving a fuck about anything or what happens to you. I can easily understand it now that I'm nearing 30

This guy looks like a fuckin faggot. If they look into his background and connections they'll probably find the same deep state players.

plz this, if we get more people sodomizing flamigos all of florida will go red

Attached: 1532357366656.png (625x517, 293K)

Vote (R) to see more de javu trump vids

FBI blew that up bro

Based floridian

Floridaman will rape any animal for you to vote (R)

Attached: 3LV9exC.jpg (1935x2048, 245K)

Mc Veigh was /ourguy/

Attached: florida-z00-employee-killed-while-attempting-to-rape-an-alligator-29966431.png (500x856, 144K)

hope you have a civil war soon. it would be a delight to see you focus on your own instead of telling everyone else how to act. hope your nation gets ripped into many pieces with decades of war between them so finally the rest of the world can get some peace.
inb4
>we saved you europoors
>b-but china
>muh trump & his based jews

Hey gubba dat der my Nana. Ill come down there and knock you out

Attached: 1975112504.jpg (480x720, 44K)

there won't be a civil war.
if anything were ever to happen, there'd be a few fucking morons trying to start shit Charlottesville style, and then they'll be stomped out by the actual fucking law enforcement and labeled domestic terrorists.

You see you faggots, this is what happens when you don't follow the rules. You don't make imminent threats, you don't use normiebook. Now GTK RWN and don't threaten LEO's or government even ironically.

> “Just bought 12 boxes of hollow point 50 caliber bullets….have plenty of ammo for my sniper rifle and bought a suppressor. Have made sure all my arrangements have been made and care for my dogs because I will not be coming home. Have made extra precautions and added more supplies in the tunnel under my house in case local or federal law enforcement tries to stop me.” (note - there are no tunnels under his house)

>“Getting ready if Kav is not confirmed….whoever I think is to blame may God have mercy on their soul.”

>“Just cleaned out the gun shop where I get guns, ammo, and target practice. Bought all their 50 cal hollow points. I expect to be confronted and I will be ready to kill and ready to die.”

>“I am about to accept an offer on my house just to get more money to fund my plan to kill Democrat office holders and their families. It is all I think about night and day. I even wake up in the middle of the night, most nights, thinking about it. Ultimately I will be killed but hopefully I will have killed many many liberal [sic] elected in Washington.”

> “I can tell it seems I will be sacrificing my life for my country. But I am ready and will know who needs to be killed after the vote to put Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court. I believe democrats need to be afraid to do what they are doing right now and weak republicans that do not vote for him need to pay with their lives.”

>“I can’t do this by myself! Need more conservatives going into liberals’ homes at night killing them in their sleep!”

web.archive.org/web/20181004230122/http://www.polksheriff.org/news-investigations/polk-county-news/2018/10/04/winter-haven-man-arrested-for-facebook-threats-to-shoot-and-kill-public-servants-and-law-enforcement

Red Tide

Based Floridaman

>b-but china
glad to see someone that doesn't want to contest the global communist superpower, which wants to ban religion(organize or not) cares little for minorities, and wants to make every other state a subject to them. but yeah lets hope the only country thats keeping them in check break apart. when norway has enough power to stop china's corrupt Belt & Road initiative which drives countries to debt, or the blocking of rivers to indochina destroying starving the people and destroying the ecosystem. Then I'll take your bitch talk. Till then enjoy being able to say dumb shit

time to test out all those holohoax theories I guess

it's all g my man, it's simply the end of a cycle.
This next century your country this going to change rapidly or fall apart, all empires undergo this trial and will continue to do so until we can learn to fix the mistakes, it's like the seasons except.
Read up on 'The Fate of Empires' it does a good job of outlining this process.
So just chill, grab you friends and family and pray the people are smart enough to bother it ruin your nation.

thousands of threats a day on twitter by leftists

www jrbooksonline com/cwporter/partone.htm
its pretty fucking wild, and I don't believe our tech is advance enough to be able to do it

/ourfallguy/ is what he was, /ourpatsy/

because the police are not on your side.

And blacks are calling for the mass rape/killing of white people(yeah both sexes(gender is a word made up by leftist)), but you don't see anything being done

CT here, was just listening to my local talk radio, caller calls in an is worried about civil war , its in everyone's minds. Cant deny it. Kav may not kick it off but if Dems lose bigly than expect pockets of conflict

>the police are not on your side.

I don't think you have met many police. Think of them as a big gang, the biggest gang, actually, because that's what they are. If you disrespect the gang, they gonna pound your ass. Now imagine when we make the opposition disrespect the gang. The police gang then pounds their fuckin' ass. They are actually mostly right wing pitbulls very loyal to the rule of law.

Attached: 1rnbpt.jpg (801x653, 48K)

Maybe because we would actually like to see them try it.

I can go either way, but doubtful of civil war.

Civil war is the only way to fix the west at this point, or do you really believe democrats,republican can find and deport 30million illegal immigrants?.
We have to many traitors within to fix it with politics .
Let it all burn ,if we lose they can rebuild any country they like

Attached: IMG_0446.jpg (660x330, 276K)

Attached: Police Brutality 2.webm (426x240, 373K)

at least in california, you can only be arrested for criminal threats if you have the ability to carry them out.
leftists are pussies who would break their own wrist punching someone
right wingers have guns.

>very loyal to the rule of law,
kek thats bullshit, they are funded illegaly by property tax, residential. Thats illegal. the founding fathers intended for us to pass down property to our posterity. How can one do that with property taxes? Its rent, you own NOTHING because the fucking cops need your wellfare checks.
shoot em all, fuck em, bootlicking faggots

>purposly cut clip showing the aftermath of what was obviously a very violent chase
MUH EBIL POLEASE
driver probably was fireing from his vehicle

begone, libertardian, we already had this argument dozens of times.

#FuckWhitePeople

>Good luck with that. There's eight million Jews in NYC alone.
Sounds like we need a nuclear holocaust...

Done by a michigander libertarian bless him

>Florida Man runs for President

or a few very motivated ubermensch who need some lebensraum for them and team

Remember the 8 gorillion

didn't you guys vote trump for this exact reason?

> threatening a bot a.k.a. server

Jow Forums I'm going to do things to people

I swear

Jow Forums I'm definitely going to do the things I say I'm going to do

Jow Forums you have to hold me personally responsible for my speech

do it Jow Forums

the 30 million illegals is enough reason

Can anyone blame him for wanting to execute traitors?

Post stories of Florida man anons

Guy has the right idea

Attached: Can a nigger?.jpg (400x637, 55K)

>my beloved country
>he thinks commies are his allies
God you're so fucking naive. You don't get it do you. When (((they))) get enough power there will be gulags for anybody that doesnt bow down to the leftist agenda. You will be tarred and feathered for saying its okay to be white. There is no quarter or mercy for the meek and the nonviolent. One day you'll wake up and an angry mob will be at your door ready to put the shackles on your wrists. If you're redpilled, just buy a gun or three and prepare.

Attached: 1538685386443.png (1024x576, 1.05M)

This is such bullshit, Democrats sent ricin to Trump, Mattis and other Republicans. A Democrat political aide gets arrested for doxxing Republicans. Yet this is whats going to get traction

This is the kind of shit that's going to turn the right into supervillains.

How big of an ash pile would that make? Asking for friends.

CIA-niggers did that.

see they did it all along with the fbi

50 CALIBER HOLLOW POINTS?

Because america is filled with semi literate at best, trash. Both white and poc. This man is a perfect example of semi literate white trash. The best way to think about us having a retarded relative that you invite to parties to amuse the guests.