Sorry but it's over. Nobody with any principles could listen to Dr. Ford's testimony and not believe her...

Sorry but it's over. Nobody with any principles could listen to Dr. Ford's testimony and not believe her. Trump should nominate Merrick Garland and start the healing process for America.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F853904%2Ffb4cf226-6 (950x534, 60K)

Are you fucking mentally impaired? I could lie about a thousand things, and many other people can do the same.
It's not really a "rare gift". You're falling for your feelings instead of giving into cold logic.

The correct response to this is...

Go neck yourself you grass eating flat footed paddy fuck.

/endthread

Wow, you fell for some lousy bait. You are the retardest.

It's funny when you can tell the difference between the paid shills that have largely left now that it's practically over and the fellow shitposters that are here just fucking with each other. You're OK you fucking potatonigger. You're the weathervane showing we won.

i agree user

No one's going to fall for your bait, potato nigger. Have a pint and fock off the internet.

double-doubles of truth

yay..we will have the first ever serial rapist on the SC.. this country sucks.

I literally saw this exact thread made hours ago. This is a fucking bot.

>Sorry
I like it when you begin your opinion with an apology.

>Nobody with any principles could listen to Dr. Ford's testimony and not believe her

>principles

>democrat

false.
i have principles and i didn't believe her.
my first principle is to doubt claims without evidence.

I love when (((they))) ignore judicial procedures. Hell I dont know much about US law system, but I do know that you need to have evidence to convict someone.

But the left only weapon left is character assassination...

I legitimately felt this way before Kavanaugh made his speech

m8 at this stage everything is basicly bait

Fuck your bait potato nigger

I work with peoples finances and they lie to me every day. Convincingly too. I only know they are lies because after they tell me about their money situation I get to take a look under the hood and see what's really going on. People lie convincingly every day. Its not a big deal.

If Kavanaugh isn't confirmed I start killing Jews in the streets.

This bitch is a CIA glow nigger.

>Merrick Garland
No

Not only that but we need to impeach Clarence Thomas and replace him with a REAL house nigger who will vote our way

>Nobody with any principles could listen to Dr. Ford's testimony and not believe her

>what is "to kill a mockingbird?"

2018 Weimerica is the crucible that will forge the new fuhrer. digits confirm.

Attached: 3by0qk31imix.jpg (2100x1500, 334K)

KavaNOPE is a fucking piece of shit who took advantage of a young girl and raped her.
this shit happens all the fucking time and the FBI stats ARNT correct if you look at the UCR it proves that not all rapes are counted.

One of my best friends was raped at a party. the fuckign rich frat boy got her drunk and he and his buddies raped her then fingered her asshole.

I found out about it a few days after the rape. she cried in my arms and told me "i was raped" and she even took pictures of her bloody beat up pussy. it was a horrible site!!
we fuckign took the evidence to the cops and all they had to say was
"dat boy mustve had a good tyme wit dat young pussy"
the cops didn't fuckign care all they said was
"well he loosened that pussy for the next guy"

none of the lawyers in our area wanted to touch the case since his dad is a millionaire businessman

so i belive ford's testomory white christian males rape all the time

You've got other things to worry about McFaggot. The only living haflway relevant irishman is some cokehead cage fighter who's about to get dominated by a muslim while the jews sit back and collect the money, which is a perfect microcosm for Ireland at this point.

Ford is a fraud in entirety. Complete liar. First rule in life, stay the fuck away from American women. They are all fucked up. West coast Silicon Valley women? Most fucked up on Earth

somehow you're even less believable than she was