Israeli Minister Says F-35 Jets To Be Used Against S-300

Place your bets! Will Dimitri's wonder rocket take out the Amerimutt Flying Toilet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjl59o7CdBM

Attached: 5789854667.png (806x417, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bE2D3G-ogLs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVjwkOBUV-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown
youtube.com/watch?v=V3rR8OIkSpA
military.com/defensetech/2018/01/26/russia-deploys-more-s-400-missile-systems-syria.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/15/nuclear-submarine-fire/1990663/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia has more to fear from it's own armed forces than we do

Attached: burning Russian submarines.jpg (287x176, 6K)

BAHAHAHAHAH Israel is trying to start a war on 5 fronts right now. Israel is going to be wiped out soon.

no matter what happens, I'll be satisfied as long as blood is spilled

Attached: 1497336240789.jpg (800x1039, 221K)

Because it worked out so well last year...
youtu.be/bE2D3G-ogLs

All it will take is one f-35 to be downed and WW3 is back on the menu boys.

Intredasting
This is really its first serious test

Attached: pepe 11.jpg (125x100, 3K)

>Using F-35s because Russia brought S-300s
Lmao, Israel willing to give up their technological advantage in favor of bombing Iranian targets in Syria for 5 years at MOST. Can the kikes get any stupider?

Attached: 1367108062.png (1238x1080, 493K)

Bingo!!! The kikes don’t give a shit they’re giving away America’s 1.5 trillion dollar advantage.

>kikes lose most of their F-35 after ceveral sorties, all because mechanical or sftware failures
>russian S-300 do not manage to shoot down a single F-35 because of arabs operating systems that way above their IQ capabilities
>both miltary industy producers clain victory and get billions in new orders

Attached: 1334527698218.jpg (225x225, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SVjwkOBUV-w

And if they lose the F-35s we’ll just give them more for free haha

.....ha

Threadly reminder not to allow Israel in on any new technology, they'll either sell it off or waste it fruitlessly.

Attached: 1456199639754.gif (700x704, 295K)

It's not about the plane. It's about the pilot. These kikes are the shittest warriors in existence (when faced with non unarmed resistance or non civilian resistance they hide in prone groups drop their weapons cry and shit their pants, top armed forces). They will be no match for russian military. This will be just a military grade pogrom.

>Jow Forums acts like experts in aviation again
Both planes are good, they fulfill different roles.

It's not about losing them, it's about not giving Russia information regarding the radar profile of the F-35s. By using them in Syria the kikes are literally giving away a technological advantage via training Russian radar stations in favor of just hitting some pointless Iranian targets that'll get replaced within the month.

Who wants to come to Mexico with me when they draft all US Males of fighting age to go defend Israel?

Attached: 1535267847736.jpg (960x580, 65K)

Based on the infamous downing of a Nighthawk by drunk Serbs with a 60s era rocket it seems beyond likely

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown

Attached: 1536275036553.png (750x893, 1.36M)

I have been waiting for this showdown for ages. My money is on the S-300.

s-300 has never been used in combat, interesting i think their only kills are civilian airlines.

israel hit syria over 200 times in areas where s300 and s400 operate.
using only f16s.

Totally, mut.
youtube.com/watch?v=V3rR8OIkSpA

We've had an S300 for ages now we know it's capabilities. It is dangerous for sure, but people who are uniformed don't know what the F35 is capable of. It'll make mince meat of whatever is thrown at it. The sensors are beyond God tier and it'll be able to see an S300 site by the time it's at altitude above Tel Aviv.

kek

I really hope the F-35 wins out, Norway invested heavily in those fighters and so far I've only heard bad things about them.

>Norway invested heavily in those fighters and so far I've only heard bad things about them
made in norway, what can you expect?!

It's being bought from the U.S gypsy.

they will probably win this duel, the f35 has really good range, and with long range stand-off missiles it could easily slip within the s-300s range, fire a missile and fly outside of range before the s300 has time to react. of course you could also hit it with surface to surface missiles

russia also has s-400s in syria. it will definitely be interesting how many f-35s go down due to """"bird strikes"""" in the coming months.

military.com/defensetech/2018/01/26/russia-deploys-more-s-400-missile-systems-syria.html

Attached: made in norway.jpg (1329x892, 376K)

The US will gift their best buddies with more F35s.

Attached: 54dchess.jpg (296x170, 13K)

You've heard bad things from biased media looking for an axe to grind that really have no idea what they're talking about especially using metrics of cold war fighters. Thing is most of the most prolific top tier fighters had teething issues or someone calling shit on it from the beginning but they turned out to be great like the F16/15. The F35 has been great so far, and the pilots absolutely love it. The first one crashed the other day after 12 years of flying. You realize how many F16s crashed in its early years? Protip: they called it the lawn dart at first.

That's not their biggest enemy right now.
It's the Russians Electronics Warfare that they said they'd also be upping in the region that can cover all over the ME, including Israel...

f35 still not even in production go eat another burger fatty with your delusions

Nice. Hard to decide whats what with very biased sides.
You need to work on your insults, maybe you can steal a line you heard somewhere? Gypsy. We used to sterilize and lobotomize your kind up here, all the way into the sixties. The rationale was that it was for your own good.

>that's right childrenz, russian weapons are unstoppable. we can hack minds and shoot down enemy aircraft by staring at it.

Attached: 22121.jpg (743x582, 140K)

Fuck off memeflaggot. F35 has been flying since 2006, in service with multiple branches since 2015. It takes a long time to make thousands of replacements for F16/18s.

Yeah it is hard to see through the bullshit. Sure lockmart will shill their product but anyone who knows what they're talking about knows what the F35 can do and what it means to a battlespace. Also think about the fact that this is the first major fighter procurement plan where theres the internet for normies and a 24hr newscycle.

we wuz master yolk head and shieeet

Attached: scandinavian philosopher.jpg (378x481, 97K)

I'm sorry bro but they are trash

>ausairpower
Top fucking kek.

if the kikes lose an F-35 to cold-war-era weapons, they're going to cost the MIC hundreds of billions in weapons contracts.
lovin'it

Attached: ZEC_70L Mossad Butler NeuJersey.jpg (687x437, 55K)

This is good. I hope Syria knocks an F-35 out of the sky then delivers it to Iran for some reverse engineering.

Attached: Iran winning tech war.png (639x715, 341K)

S300 is a solid IADS asset. Properly used its dangerous. But properly used the F35 beats it on paper, especially if it has ECM support which it will.

>Russia aims missile at F-35
>F-35 completely bricks itself
>S-300 misses because it was designed to destroy aircraft and not falling scrap

F-35 is an aircraft, S300 is a ground based missile and radar system designed for supersonic intervention of aircraft and missile defence.

>Both planes are good
lol

You do know they are no longer operating at cold-war level of tech right?
Russia is one of the only nations on the planet that can hold its own against the yank tech.
>inb4 Russia shill
Chinks are even scrapping their own "tech" in favour of Russian military tech.

>Israel buys F-35s
>Russia sells Syria S400s
Activate semite meat grinder.

Attached: 1499207109852.png (902x2715, 152K)

this. i hope that entire area is carpet nuked into glass and they all die. i pray to god every day that israel sampson options itself to death

Tell me kraut, does op's image look like a plane do you?

>US made nukes supplied to Israel
>Jew makes Samson option
>US secretly programmed nukes to explode just above silo in Israel

Nice.

Attached: 1535924378340m.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Russian tech is junk but their propaganda machine is good. F-35 is far better than anything Russia or China would manage to build in the next 50 years without stealing.

Kek

this ought to be good

Attached: popcorn.gif (250x250, 1.11M)

Have the kikes not figured out Russia are the only people we won't intervene directly to save you from? We tossed Georgia and Ukraine aside like nothing. I can't wait until these idiots get shot down and Moshe comes begging and leaves rubbing his empty hands in frustration.

Nice. you should be a therapist or something, i feel so much happier after imagining that scenario

>Will Dimitri's wonder rocket take out the Amerimutt Flying Toilet?
yes. easily. as a bit of a military nerd it is still shocking to see posts on Jow Forums daily from burgers that seem to think russian tech is shit... i can assure you the the s-300 and s-400 platforms are abso-fucking-lutely formidable defense systems extremely capable of engaging and killing anything in the current burger arsenal.

They're great if properly supported and the F35 has none. Guess which is which. Them again the Russians got their asses handed to the ten years ago in Georgia by their own weapons in a country they share a border with.

Top fucking kek.

>Jow Forums acts like experts
>Both planes are good
mohammed stole someone's phone.

Shouldn’t be hard to do
That plane does go down often

>they're great
you have no clue what you are talking about so i stopped reading right there.

Once the bugs are worked out, like every American platform, it will just fine

This is absurd, are the F-35's even in service? It's as if the Israelis don't care for how much of a waste of money those things are!

>i have to hide from words because ill have to face my delusions otherwise

Will only take them 30+ years to do it. Have yet to see a sentinel drone of Iranian making. Pic related.

Attached: DlH4pcAWsAAsCPk.jpg (1026x668, 154K)

Wasnt s300 moron. That was old school air defence

not really no, i'm ex SIGINT, you're both a current CoD. big difference.

A whole squadron of S300's just flew over my house dogfighting F35's! What do?!

>im psychic and know who anonymous posters are
lol

Attached: don't dead open inside.jpg (500x417, 35K)

So let me see if I can sum this up. 3rd-worlders who often don't wear shoes, operating a super-complicated integrated air defense system made by hyper-drunk subhumans (sorry, but that's what Russians are) who can't screw together two boards without somehow killing someone and/or shooting krokodil, are going against pilots trained to American standards flying a top-of-the-line fifth gen fighter.

I know the jews are no one's favorite, but honestly how does anyone see this as being a win for Syria or Russia? Last time targets in Syria got hit they didn't even turn on their air defense radar for fear of losing it.

pretty sure you have an unshaven neckbeard that you think makes you look either cooler or more grown up, chubby fingers from lack of real work and there is an x-box controller within sight. you come to Jow Forums from reddit, because here you think you can be and edgy boi but even after after your summer arrival you're struggling to grasp this place. you struggle in social situations not because you are an incel or anything like that it's just you know that friend everyone has that they put up with but really don't give a shit about? yea, that's you.

s300? i call them flying ovens now.

America gives billions in aid every year to Israel. Those shot down F35s will be on the American goy taxpayer.

how about that time some painter at bath iron works set fire to a submarine twice and totaled it?
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/15/nuclear-submarine-fire/1990663/

Attached: 0e1498daf06330082c0f6a7067009772-3_4.jpg (534x712, 40K)

>Amerimutt Flying Toilet
No wonder we're not buying the f35

Attached: 1457768104371.jpg (420x420, 22K)

>USS Miami
florida just can't catch a break

HAHAHAHAHAHA

All depends on the definition of the radar.

The SBX-1 seagoing x-band radar can lock onto a baseball from a few thousand miles away. No stealth jet has zero radar return, just diminished. How diminished is the F-35 radar return? Is it enough to be lost in the static of a front line modern Russian SAM radar?

Russia has historically sunk a LOT of their money into missiles. Russia doesn't have infinite money so they focused on submarines, ICBMs, and SAMs.

One would think their SAMs and radars are pretty damn good, but who knows.

The upgraded S300 is a pretty good system, but its outdated to kill these kind of planes.

Anyway, israel could destroy the s300 just launching regular cruise missiles until the s300 runs out of missiles to intercept them, no need to use the flying toilet.

But again, why israel waste so many resources to mess with syria is beyond me, they had ISIS at their borders and they did nothing.

do it faggit

i want to see jew tears on the news saying muh F-35 muh shelkels

They were funding ISIS and operating medical facilities that were treating ISIS soldiers just on the other side of the border.

Israel actively desired ISIS to win the conflict because ISIS is nothing without funding, and Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the USA, and others, controlled that funding. As soon as they wanted to they could shut off the funding and ISIS would (mostly) die out.

That was the plan anyways, but it turns out it's a lot harder to kill Assad than they thought.