Brian Krassenstein crying like a little jew baby

Attached: Clipboard01.png (593x560, 69K)

>the jew cries out even as he strikes you

...and vote in Schlomie Schlomiestein

>my daughter
expect "what will I tell my daughter" trope for the next 18 years.

>My unborn daughter just asked me why a rapist is being nominated for the supreme court
>Everybody in the maternity ward clapped

Stop posting your tweets Brian

More jewish filth to roam the earth, great.

Nah, but I'll knock one out imagining her swallowing my cum in 18 and a half years when I visit her college.

This is so sad, just this evening my 6 year old turned to me and say "Oi m8! we can't av' Drumph git the nuclear codes!"

the "literally who" poster boy

I'll come to her christening, and spike her as a gift. Why the fuck should I agree to become a slave because you shot some pecker snot up your wide's disgusting Jew cunt?

I pray that God gives him the abortion he’s been fighting for.

>expect "what will I tell my daughter" trope for the next 18 years.
"You only exist because we couldn't abort you"

he should abort her while he still can

I was under the impression he was a homo.

Does he spend every wake moment begging for (you)s?

#ABORT

Shit Brian 18 more days to #Abort4Israel

>the Jew cries out before he is even born yet

>Using the birth of your child to push a political point
And these pieces of shit wonder why they're so hated

I feel retarded. I thought Brian Krassenstein’s account was done fake troll account. That name is just fucking ridiculous.

I have a daughter and I get very protective of her around obvious cucks and leftists because they have zero self awareness and are dangerous lunatics that can't control their emotions.

I feel sorry for this little girl that will be raised under intense emotional abuse by this wing nut.

using your baby for political agenda. The jews know no limits to how low you can sink.

Attached: 1538404948049.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Where is her loicense m8, sorry we are relocating her to a gender reassignment camp aka primary school

Why do they always have to include white?

He means his wife’s and her boyfriends daughter

Ever since the Kavanagh nomination, I feel like they've just pulled out all the stops on 'white' being a full-on slur.
Like they tried to act sly about it in the past, and we all knew they hated whitey deep down but now they've just thrown their cards on the table

>my wife's daughter

Attached: 1451784916252.png (270x255, 158K)

It seems so brash. What ever happened to implied racism? They just freely name the goy anymore and nobody bats an eye.

His daughter will be a whore.

When you're life is so meaningless, and you've done nothing of value in life, so the only thing you can put in your twitter bio is "outspoken critic against president trump"

(((They))) shit on the left wing, (((They))) shit on the right wing but (((they))) always get what they want.

Your wife should have the right to murder your unborn daughter, cuck.

He lives in a big fucking mansion by the beach. Think his daughter will be quite alright.

Attached: krass_mansion.jpg (1915x1582, 429K)

>I know a woman, therefore we need to vote out men

Well when you put it like that... err, nevermind, it's still retarded.

"How do you do, fellow gentiles? It's a lovely day for some white genocide, don't you think?"

Where the fuck did this kike get the money for this? Who even is he?

>Kid isn't even born yet
>Jew already using the kid as a tool for emotional manipulation

based

Attached: 1537657470531.png (1025x894, 229K)

More like "My 1 year old daughter wrote this essay on why republicans are evil satanists"

He cute!
I love this pic

Attached: krass_ponzi.jpg (1416x763, 159K)

I think Jow Forums exposed him and his brother running a fraud racket.

Hello Brian. Nobody cares you haven't won, get off Jow Forums.

This guy would do anything for a check. He and his brother are professional scam artists.

Hahaha look at this gay shit

Attached: Screenshot_20181005-085604_Brave.jpg (1440x847, 269K)

I'm sure his daddy Marty Krassenstein provided a lot of shekels to pay for it.

>I love this pic
Everybody does lad

Attached: 1535650944231.jpg (334x506, 42K)

wow the krassenshits used to look like idyllic white americans. thanks to encyclopedia dramatica for the pic.

now im disillusioned and i feel like all those cool idyllic americana photos in threads like are fake

Attached: KrassyDaddy[1].jpg (960x899, 106K)

>he will raise a daughter
Can someone call CPS?

Assenstein, I hope your daughter is stillborn and your whore wife dies during it's birth. Fucking piece of shit.

I hope his daughter is stillborn. I'm not joking.

hmmm. Pleading for votes as the election draws near. Some of my leftist friends did the same leading up to the 2016 election as it became clear they could lose.

lol

>christening

lol

How about we give her and their parents a good little pogrom as gift ?

>A list of pejorative words which includes the word "white"
Wow, I bet Twitter's anti-racism policy will come down on him for thi-
OH WAIT

Attached: 1531061049762.jpg (1200x640, 87K)

Why do they always use children as ammo?

Fingers crossed stillborn.

WHAT? he needs the retarded verified Twitter patch.

literally who

He should prove his allegiance to the death cult by convincing the mother to get an abortion.

It's not like it's really a person, right?

>not aborting her
wow i bet that sexist pig made his wife keep the baby her body her choice.

OP is the literally who. They are spamming their accounts here for attention (good or bad)

She is going to divorce him and take the kid and his money. Guaranteed.

Why wasn't this Jewess aborted?

It's disgusting that I have to read about more Jews being let out. Shameful.

I can’t wait until Gen Z grows up already so these milennial factors can be treated as the delusional old people theta are

his daughter will be born in 19 days.
can you all please give me a birthday gift and help his wife make the decision to abort.
the last thing i want is him reproducing.

Look out woke 8 year olds, here comes the woke unborn baby.

>how to be a kike 101

>implying a newborn will be able to understand or care about politics
>consider that will be a good gift for a baby
for a writer and someone who spends all his time screeching on trump's twitter he has a lot of money. makes you wonder

It's amazing how a bunch of 20-30 somethings are even more out of touch old fogeys than actual boomers

Attached: soy.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Not so fast

Attached: NOT_SO_FAST_GOYIM.png (485x488, 175K)

no human is a piece of cr@p

Attached: 1472589131800.jpg (500x479, 46K)

I wish someone would abort the baby then rape it
The kike deserves no less

>19 days
Still time to have her aborted!

in 14 years, he'll be the proud grandfatherstein to a jewish niglet.

It's funny because even the super ghetto black people I know have told me they don't want blacks in charge of everything because they saw what happened to Detroit and Flint.

I hope his daughter is gang-raped by a platoon of refugees.

hahaha

except the jews

>it's unacceptable for this guy to use his daughter to push a political point
>but it is acceptable for pro lifers to use their children to push their political points

love the doublethink that this board engages in a daily basis

>leftist projects their own wrongdoing onto everyone else, instance #590520580252

How does it feel that Kavanaugh is going to be appointed, RGB is going to die and get another Trump justice appointed, the GOP is going to clean up in the midterms and Trump is going to win in 2020?

Now, if any of you were truly vicious, you would have a kid, teach that kid why Krassenstein's kid is so awesome to "convert" and have your son date her and build up tons of BTFO material, turning him into a wojak

no that's just for goys