Confirmation Vote Delay

Actual, principled conservative here. I've supported Trump since the moment he announced his candidacy in 2015, and I was deeply impressed by his decision to nominate Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. On hearing the claims alleged against Kavanaugh, however, I have become concerned. I have a daughter, and it is our duty -- no, our universal moral obligation -- to defend women and make sure their allegations are heard both loudly and clearly. We must be more attentive to women. I understand that the FBI investigation conducted over the past week hasn't revealed any new information, but I -- like Senator Flake -- remain concerned. Thus, I am calling my Senator and asking him to extend the FBI investigation to ensure that Brett Kavanaugh's name is clear and that the allegations aren't true. Only then will I be able to pledge my support. You have to admit, Senators Harris and Coons are speaking very reasonably on this matter -- my wife think the same.

So, I hope you all call your Senator and ask to have the confirmation vote delays. If justice is to be served, we must delay the vote, and expand not only the time period in which the investigation can be conducted, but also the investigation's scope. We must do it for the sake of women -- and that's coming from an actual, principled conservative.

Attached: flake.jpg (687x475, 194K)

Is this satire

kike shill pasta

Attached: image.jpg (380x478, 52K)

>iraq

Foreskin eating kike nigger.
EAT SHIT AND DIE.

Attached: screencapture-archive-4plebs-org-pol-search-text-principled-conservative-here-type-op-2018-10-05-01_ (1340x4676, 1.89M)

He isn't wrong kike shill nigger.

>US proxy flag

Sorry I meant that for

>3 posts by this ID

Fuck off, Jew. You wouldn't know a principled conservative from your ass.

You are NOT a Republican. After Kavanaugh is confirmed, we need to remove Sotomayor, Ginsburg, Breyer and KAgan from the court and have them all go through the same process which was just created for Kavanaugh. Extra hearings, and delays in their checks based upon LIES about things that DIDN'T happen 36 years ago. You fool no one, low IQ punk.

>delay
>process has already begun
>liberal sites crying about how fbi didn’t do anything

He’s gonna be sitting in on cases Monday morning

Why do we never see right wingers larping as a "reasonable" lefty? It is always a communist pretending to be a conservative.

Retards here only have two troll settings. Either they are a never Trumper "real" conservative or w liberal caricature. That's it. It's so fucking lazy.

Good catch, faggot.

Attached: we need to talk.png (556x628, 69K)

Attached: 1531232672768.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Flake promised last week to vote yes if FBI looks one more time the Kav case

>Former Trump supporter here

Are there really shills stupid enough to try this? Are these just slide threads/you farms? Are they just ironic?

Attached: white when convenient.png (649x424, 452K)

I need to take a few days off this place...

>conservative here

Attached: ShlomoMask.gif (255x293, 22K)

GAS THE OP RACE WAR NOW

All reasonable lefties are now considered center right

Go to double-chan for a while and you will realize it is exactly twice as much-chan as a reasonable human can handle.

>Actual, principled conservative here. Blah blah blah fuck conservative principles, and that's coming from an actual, principled conservative.

Attached: do_it.gif (397x658, 964K)

JESUS, please let them delay the vote until the end of the month. The righteous rage will be enough to make Nov red with blood.

Attached: s6MZ8JC.gif (500x282, 1016K)

Isn't time for you to prep the bull again?