WHat did Kavanaugh lie about?

Attached: DC892A27-3963-40E6-94EE-745DE8DEA660.png (750x1334, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/09/28/us/politics/brett-kavanaugh-fact-check.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing.. but the MSM isn't showing them the evidence so

Start at the basics. No one in history has ever said "boof" means fart or that "devil's triangle" is a drinking game.

There is way more than that. But the beta crying baby can't even tell the truth about words.

Attached: 110516-l-trumpkippahjrc-40p-14570577.jpg (534x401, 37K)

Apparently, claimed he was a virgin in college and didn't party or some shit?
That's what I'm seeing claimed.

From what I've seen far-leftist NPCs are saying he lied about the meaning of boof, devil's triangle and FFFFFF because urbandictionary, a site made 20+ years after the fact and Avenatti say so.

>No one in history has ever said "boof" means fart
Bullshit. It's meant "fart" much longer than it's meant "butt fucking". The closest you'd find in the 80s was "boff". I was there. I know from experience.

Then for Devil's Triangle.. see the picture. It was a game THEY came up with fucking moron.

Attached: itsagame.png (923x549, 294K)

He said that he had never drank heavily, and had only ever had at most one or two beers. We now know that this is untrue from the ice incident in which he was drunk while being interviewed by police.

What a devil's triangle is.
It's a threesome with 2 guys and 1 girl.

Isn’t there oftentimes inner clique lingo that people use?
For example my friends and I all act gay and have gay sex with each other but we say “no homo domo” at the end so it’s not gay.

FFFFFF was all over their yearbook. I'll post two examples.

Attached: FFFFestive.png (1290x924, 2.17M)

You sound like a faggot and an idiot trying to argue this
The dems realized that and wisely ceased pursuing that line of questioning, perhaps the only good decision they've made in the past week
Looks like Kav is home free if that's all you can scrape up

Attached: even more FFFFFFFFFF.png (1095x778, 764K)

Oh look, a lying boomer. Go cry with the other betas.

>"boff"
>I was there.

#metoo. boof wasn't a thing.

probably bait, but he did say "sometimes i had too many beers"

oh noes he drank beer

go away before you embarrass the rest of our nation

Kavanaugh said he drank too much sometimes, but in reality he drank too much a lot. If that's not a lie, I don't know what is.

Boof was a thing in my area.. and it meant fart.

>OMG he said boof and devil's traingle!
>IMBEEECH NOWW TWO SCOOOPS!
Liberals are actually mentally-ill. They need to fucking leave my country and stop pretending they're Americans. You are fucking cancerous traitors, please get the fuck out.

It's not that he drank beer, it's that he lied under oath about it. That's a crime.

That's not what he was saying under oath.

yes, let's focus on the lies kavanaugh may have told, not the false rape allegation by ford

Attached: 1534719535374.jpg (1024x806, 106K)

pic related

>That's not what he was saying under oath.
that's exactly what he said under oath.

Yeah, preppy high school jocks were doing beer enemas in the early 80s, that was totally a thing. You're delusional.

Shills, I know the kids don't use the word anymore. And you shills think you can correct the record on it. But the word has never meant fart.

>No one in history has ever said "boof" means far

Except when someone wrote a book about it over a a decade ago........

Attached: 1538683396653.jpg (1196x1200, 453K)

Attached: 1537273058388.png (736x917, 416K)

How does it feel to have to like in order to reinforce your beliefs?

>'sometimes' and 'a lot'
>Not completely subjective fucking opinions that your traitor corrupt scumbag politicians say things similar to on a daily basis.

God you fucking pieces of shit need to be lined up against a wall.

Yes, we know, but Bill Clinton is very likeable.
Wait a second, they are talking about someone else?

>It's not that he drank beer, it's that he lied under oath about it.
He stated numerous times that he drank beer. He even said that at times he had too much beer. What you're doing is confusing what he said about drinking on school nights. He said that would be "rare" (his word).

At best he lied about subjective things. What's the meaning of "boof"? The correct answer is NOTHING. It's a nonsense word used casually by kids for fun.

Suck my fucking dick ahmed if the Jewish democrats had anything on him they would have come forward.
He will be on the court and you will soon be dead

ZERO

this is probably 8ch or tumblr raiding, can't tell, both are retarded

This is the most embarrassing farce I've ever seen and I'm so happy it's exposed the libs for the pieces of absolute shit they are, including the retarded pieces of SHIT in this fucking thread that continue to pick a man's life apart and try and ruin his life over things written in his high school yearbook.

Fucking drink bleach.

It absolutely has. For fuck's sake it's even in your god damn urban dictionary. If you could read past the first fucking definition you'd figure that out. Fucking zoomers, I swear.

So Trump has always meant fart. Your hero is Donald Fart.

>4 people
>3 glasses
>drinking game
Might be the most fake news ever.

Any of their childish slang coyld mean anything. They used it to mean something andnthe truthful answer is whatever they say. They literally cannot lie brcause its slang.

Don't you know the meanings of words never change.

Attached: boner5.jpg (618x511, 243K)

>I lost at devils triangle

ya, totally wasn't a game at all.

Even if the game was named after the sex act, does that mean he lied? How do you know they didn't name a game that had a triangle devils triangle for lolz?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 10.48.45 AM.png (838x524, 302K)

>lied under oath
How can you lie under oath if you were never put under oath? They said to Ford you aren’t on trial before he came up, so unless they magically changed it to a formal court trial when Kavanaugh stepped up he could not have been on trial.

We should all make a new psyop that Kavanaugh is the victim here. since democrats LOVE victims they should defend him against all odds right?

lets turn the tables boys

Attached: 1538558417063.png (1000x1413, 557K)

You don't know what a lie is.

oh just fuck off, you pathetic little weasel. reddit's good this time of year for little faggots like you, i hear.

Tomorrow will be brilliant, quaffing liberal tears. The Rachel Maddie show is ground zero.

You have too chug the beer you dumb faggot and then you fill it up and keep shooting. Quarters is a great game to play with buddies if youre having a chill night.

This

> it's even in your god damn urban dictionary
Added 2 days ago.
Try again. Ask your (((masters))) for a better excuse.

Zoomers are losers, no ability to critically think

Yeah, but still

he said he had one biscuit, but he actually have 2 buttered biscuits

>your god damn urban dictionary
Urban dictionary doesnt belong to anyone but the guy who specifically runs it. It is not a respected authority on the meaning of words. It's a joke website.

Must be pretty frustrating knowing that your handlers are going to pull the plug on this absolute failure of an op soon

Attached: a47RKIz.jpg (1800x1000, 85K)

And how do they know that he wasn't a virgin was a lie how exactly?
He never said he didn't party. How do you make fun of the for saying "I like beer" while at the same time say he said he didn't party

oh he just knows because things and things and things and moral supremacy

also ignore my fellow democrats who disgustingly weaponized rape.

He probably did exactly that.

>has never meant fart.
Are you fucking retarded.
Does language just not change with time?
Does a public, informal dictionary website determine the meaning of words from the early 80's?
Give me a fucking break.

>Hurr durr.. yesterday was 2007!
What a fucking moron you are. I have 3 more clips from urban dictionary if you require them since you're obviously too fucking retarded to check for yourself.

Attached: boof.png (637x460, 47K)

He never said he didn't drink heavily, he said he's never blacked out. HUGE difference

When testifying before congress you are placed under oath. Lying during the hearing is a crime.

Kavanaugh is the victim. Thats called the truth, not a psyop.

>hurr durr, yesterday

Attached: boof2.png (629x415, 44K)

Trump still does mean fart in Britain. It was the source of much clever joking during the last election.

And here are multiple classmates of the crying beta saying it means anal sex.
nytimes.com/2018/09/28/us/politics/brett-kavanaugh-fact-check.html
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAILING NEW YORK TIMES

So, he said that he sometimes drank to much beer, while under oath....and he sometimes drank too much beer. Are you really retarded, or just pretending, to get attention?

shut your filthy nigger mouth.

1976 genx masterrace reporting in. Boof has always meant butt fucking. it evolved from the original form of BOOFOO or BUFU which is literally short terminology for BUtt FUck

how much money do you make per post, Hooknose Heebstein?

>donald fart
Is that really the best you can do ese

>Lying during the hearing is a crime

exactly. ford needs to be arrested ASAP.

>yesterday

Attached: boof3.png (636x383, 39K)

>hurr durr, I am a retard

Attached: boof4.png (634x423, 41K)

>being this mad
God it feels good to win.

2 reasons
1. A bunch of retards are actually taking what urban dictionary says for real and think that "boof" and "devils triangle" is code for fucking, when they could be just basic inside jokes
2. Kavanaugh said he drank, but he wasn't specific with how much he drank, therefore he lied (this is what they actually think)

what it all amounts to is "HE SAID ONE THING BUT DIDN'T SPECIFY, THEREFORE PERJURY"

Nothing. They have to twist his words and take them completely out of context to make a claim that he sort of was dishonest about something

i'm pretty sure he's retarded. there are a few of those overt here; they tend to live in london and support the EU.

I have never heard of "boof" to ever mean "fart."

Likewise, I have never heard of "Devil's triangle" when referring to a "threesome" or an "Eiffel Tower" or a "spit-roast."

Boof sounds gay as fuck and Devil's Triangle sounds like something a Christian fundamentalist would say.

>ayunglush
>valid opinion

pick one

This. Had a dog named Boof in the early 80s because of dog farts. I have no idea why anyone would confuse the two because it's fucking stupid. Boof is Boof because it's what farts sound like.
This kind of kikery doesn't work on us, kiddos.

He wasn’t testifying and neither was she, or else she would have been arrested for lying under oath. She said she called a friend on a cellphone about it in in 1982, which is not humanly possible. Nice try Paul.

>hur dur 2007 was 1982
Urban dictionary is a joke website where user upload any definitionsnthey want. It is not an authoritative body on the meaning of words.

while ignoring the absolutely disgusting, morally bankrupt behaviour of the democrats in the process.

the end justifies the means. i guess they have that in common with dick cheney, ironically.

Wow you dont know lingo from the 80s? Lemme guess youre a millenial

Kill yourself now, you will never pass for a woman, no matter what your retarded friends tell you

>kavanaugh shouldn't be a supreme court judge because it's not clear what some words in his year book said
We're reaching levels of non-arguments that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: 1533225477383.png (504x650, 21K)

> democrat
> prosperous nation

pick one

>"classmates"
>No names.
How about some ACTUAL classmates saying you're full of shit?

Attached: devilstriangle2.png (674x879, 229K)

I don't know. Does 1987 birth year = Millennial?

>getting baited this hard

>URBAN DICTIONARY TOLD ME THESE WORDS MEAN SEX, THEREFORE KAVANAUGH IS WRONG

Do you want to double down on this or do you want to do a quick google search on congressional hearings?

Liberals never fail to surprise me. They cant even agree on how many genders there are

No that’s a devils threeway you faggot and PROTIP dozens of 15yos were not having homogay three ways in the early 80s

Attached: bank for international settlers.jpg (1990x883, 379K)

>I have never heard of "boof" to ever mean "fart."
>I have never
>I have
>I
Just because you never have, does not mean that it never has had such meaning.

>Start at the basics. No one in history has ever said "boof" means fart or that "devil's triangle" is a drinking game.
But that's a lie. It's already been proved that those words do, in fact mean those things.

1981-2000
So yes.

Children regurgitating Russian memes is winning.
Looks like we have a generation worse than the boomers.

what's the 58 gender wage gap?

I remember BUFU but never BOOF.

My nigga Kav is getting confirmed soon so all this is irrelevant really. Deal with it. The ice man will have his revenge soon.

Attached: Untitled 47.jpg (990x556, 186K)