What's she thinking right now, Jow Forums?

Attached: SunlightOnMyShouldersMakesMeHappy.jpg (640x1080, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQIUgI2aBSY&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_members_of_the_United_States_Congress_by_wealth
youtube.com/watch?v=lqY-UsS2mr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully: suicide

Did I leave the oven on?

>A-at least we still have the midterms...

Wow, first picture I've ever seen of her that looked like an actual person and not a deformed alien mannequin. I bet she just realized she should give up politics and try to enjoy life a bit before she goes to Gitmo.

>tfw it’s over

> The little guys got knocked off and all their estates went to the Emperors. Unless they went home and killed themselves, then nothing happened. And the families... the families were taken care of.

>That was a good break. A nice deal.

>Yeah... They went home... and sat in a hot bath... opened up their veins... and bled to death... and sometimes they had a little party before they did it.

Attached: plot failed.jpg (864x480, 27K)

here is a link to the video itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQIUgI2aBSY&feature=youtu.be

What an evil looking jew.

I don't know what she is thinking, but if someone with video editing skills does not turn the guy in the background peeking around the door frame at about the 1 minute mark a grinning pepe, then there is no justice in the world.

> What do you mean I didn't shut it down????

In 1978, Dianne Feinstein mentored Dan White who idolized her. One day he went mad & KILLED Mayor Moscone & Harvey Milk. Because of the murders, Dianne got her break & became Mayor without having to win elections.

In 1978, Dianne Feinstein mentored Dan White who idolized her. One day he went mad & KILLED Mayor Moscone & Harvey Milk. Because of the murders, Dianne got her break & became Mayor without having to win elections.

>I've made a terrible mistake.

shes so fucked
trying to decide who to rat out that wont have her killed

bro was she crying?

:40 seconds! that kek that shows up in the background

Is it me or does she look like she's been crying? Puffy looking eyes, what looks like leftover tear streaks. She can't believe the "future" she wants for this country is fading away from her.

Kek! HOLY MOLY!
That's a broken woman if I've ever seen one!
Good thing she's got dual citizenship!
Time to go relax at the beach in Tel Aviv madame!

Glad I'm not the only one who thought so.

She knows Killary has her number... If you know what I mean!

Attached: Why Clinton suicide's people.jpg (650x488, 53K)

She’s thinking “welp, got off scott free again!”, because fucking nothing is gonna happen to her, as usual.

The cunt is actually crying because she couldn't ruin a man's entire life with false allegations.

Attached: 1451790809567.png (861x758, 26K)

definitely been crying

Damn, you know now that I've pointed it out she has that glossy look in her eyes like she's fighting back even more tears.

Sauce?

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
CANT WAKE UP

SAAAAVVEEEE MEEEEE

seriously though, she knows she fucked up. The republicans are now as energized as they were in 2016. We closed the gap from 10 points to 2 in the span of a month.
They couldve just played ball, give a bit of obstruction, eventually let kavanaugh in and win in november. Now thats not happening.

Attached: justicekavanaugh.jpg (700x700, 123K)

The only question is whether it's due to guilt or failure.

kid laughing in the background is based af

Attached: datboi.png (252x838, 116K)

She want digits. 666

Attached: Difi beast.jpg (463x537, 25K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_members_of_the_United_States_Congress_by_wealth

She's got 52 million.

she had no idea how bad things really are

>you can have it all, my empire of dirt...

Or because the report had a lot of stuff about her shenanigans and she wasn’t expecting it.

I wonder if they would be so secretive about it if it really was just “Kav did nothing wrong”

She looks disappointed but not surprised. Which is exactly what I imagined. They knew from the beginning this was all a sham.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqY-UsS2mr4

based body language lady says he's almost about to cry

The godfather 2

damn she's shitting fucking bricks

Underrated

>right eye twitch at :17
Yep, she lost hope

>if it wasn't for those meddling kids

Attached: 1537766608945.png (232x272, 75K)

She looks happy?

what I said since day one.
Democrats are going to hang Feinstein. They're going to blame the Red Tsunami on her fuckup

Well she can’t have em

Guilt, good one. Not from a Democrat...

Attached: 1533169008925.gif (200x160, 2.41M)

She can't sleep
also quads

>it's real

Attached: DF.jpg (1571x556, 192K)

>I-I can fix this... I can still salvage the situation...

Attached: 1493758003904.png (382x278, 28K)

>tfw executed order 66

fpbp

How aspergersy do you need to be to think she looks happy? She looks completely gutted. That face is the face of somebody who has just seen something very, very bad and must remain composed.

I LOVE GOOOOOOOLD

>Have I been wrong all these years?

>i am completely, unequivocally fucked in the a

Attached: keep on smiling.jpg (1024x628, 126K)

FOUL DEMON!

Attached: BloodAngelsAssaultMarines.jpg (1280x1180, 234K)

Shekels

Attached: DF-pepe.jpg (1277x677, 196K)

>committed suicide in 1985
Double tap to the back of the head?

FAKE TEARS for the CAMERAS.

"We just can't , it's impossible, to beat TRUMP"

do we need to start a DF Body Count?

Attached: 155012490214966.jpg (670x380, 40K)

She knows that Republicans will have 60 seats in the Senate.
She knows that Trump will be president for 2 terms.
She knows that the Supreme Court will be 2-7.

And most importantly, she knows that people have become aware of Jewish control of the West.

The actor played that role very well. For me the best performance in that movie.

She looks like she had some bad chinese food.

One day he was happy and smiling, the next day he taped a plastic bag around his head, tied his hands behind his back, shot himself in the head twice and threw himself into the bay. His friends never saw the warning signs...

Soooo tired of losing.

They dont give a shit, they were just giving it a go in the off chance it couldve worked

They knew there’d be nothing in this report. Over 150 people have been interviewed in his six fbi background checks. And, if any of the people interviewed changed their story, they’d face felony perjury charges. Of course everyone is going to say the same thing they said the first time. This was a stalling tactic, nothing more.

polite smile. she's pretending to not be upset.
they've set this up in such a way, because they put all of their chips on ford's honesty, that if kav is not guilty then ford is a liar. and if ford is a liar (not merely mistaken or w/e) then She and everyone who helped her is part of a criminal conspiracy.
The only way out would be to throw ford under the bus, but criticizing false rape accusers is forbidden by the leftist code.

there's a possibility that difi was so desperate for a break that she uncritically accepted ford's story as true, and is also a victim of her lying. The way she sat on the story for months and sprung it at the very end wreaks of bad faith, though.

Really backed themselves into a corner on this one. What is it about Trump Derrangement Syndrome that causes people to not be able to realize when to quit. They’re going to double down into oblivion.

because if this snowballs he'll literally die.

About 35 years ago, at a party in San Francisco where everyone was very drunk, now Senator Feinstein sexually molested me. Don't remember the date or location or anything else, but it happened, I swear! Naturally, want to remain anonymous to protect my integrity, but it did happen! She shoved me down onto my knees and ground her crotch in my face. It was terrible, I can still recall the horrible smell to this day! The stench was a combination of rotting flesh and urine. Makes me nauseous just thinking of that sexual assault. INVESTIGATE this serial molester!

Attached: LOLOLOLOL.jpg (219x224, 8K)

W-W-What?

>Massaging her hand

Attached: Jew hands.gif (132x140, 58K)

very much this, secrecy makes sense if it's uncovered conspiracy

Attached: 1467671316152s1.jpg (213x250, 8K)

Can I get a JUST meme out of this?

Oooooh I didnt know that her office was already being investigated for the leak.

See

Attached: WCbGoXY.jpg (627x680, 54K)

"Don't let them see me cry... don't let them see me cry..."

Attached: J U S T.png (420x323, 138K)

>1:50
jew hand signal

you just deceiving your self if you actually think that this woman can read body language.

i award you 3 internets

Could some kind user point me towards a redpill on Feinstein and why you guys hate her so much? Has she done much beyond just being a Jewish democrat and hating guns?

>oh shit, it's over for sure this time - it's really over
>we're all going to hang for this
*brief smile*
>nah, those sheep will support us no matter what. this means war
*resumes grimacing*
>better try to look tough

learn2teachurself faggot

Attached: feinstein.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

tfw you accidentally the whole #metoo

Attached: f.jpg (600x320, 24K)

Attached: Terry reads something funny.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

She organized this entire Kavanaugh debacle you dolt.

Attached: Eve and the serpant.jpg (1055x789, 342K)

JUST

>he said they were going to get tired of winning
>now i understand

I know, but from how everyone posted about her it seemed like she's been established as an infamous figure long before this.

pol is just racist theres no real logic behind anything

Have we found out what that envelope was about Jackson gave to that lawyer on her left?

>my feet hurt
>these reporters are too loud
>I haven't eaten pizza in months
>I miss my chinese chauffeur ;_;

"greetings from women outside the hearing" according to the suspect

Jow Forums is never suprised.
The memes write themselves. She is a cartoon.

you have the fucking internet, do a little work you worthless twat