Wall Street bankers caught dressed in drag

>be a reporter
>walk into a private event with Wall Street bankers (millionaires and billionaires) while pretending to be one of them
>they have secret names for each other
>they tell jokes about the working class and do their own comedy skits
>many of them dress up as women (pic fucking related)
>after you're caught taking pictures with your phone, they tell you to get the fuck out
>a couple of them follow you outside and try to convince you not to print the story
>you print the story

Jesus
fucking
CHRIST

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/02/i-crashed-a-wall-street-secret-society.html

Attached: AMERICAN WALL STREET BANKERS WHAT THE FUCK.jpg (710x473, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Lj4Rx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is with all the nonstop crossdressing lately?
Is this the latest Jew plan?

Archive link: archive.is/Lj4Rx
>nothing to see here goyim, it's just a costume party.

Behavioral sink

Attached: FF734FC2-C6D9-4AC6-9953-A7F7ED46F7E7.jpg (641x530, 41K)

boomers are weird.

honestly probably a weird costume/theme party. Things like that happen irl and don't necessarily have to be spirit cooking dinners

just a normal day on wall street

>What is with all the nonstop crossdressing lately?
Crossposting? Where else was this posted? I literally found out about it today.

So what? Jow Forums might be the biggest collection of closet faggots on the internet. Seriously a collective of forums dedicated to dudes coping with their closeted homosexuality would have their work cut out for them.

White and jew sodomites are ruining your peoples future

While I slept, I dreamt I was a lowly goy -- lurching and moiling my way through a meaningless life. When I woke, I did not know whether I had just dreamt that I was a goy, or I was, in fact, a goy who was now dreaming it was awake.

>nosce te ipsum

Attached: IMG-20180904-WA0006.jpg (1357x666, 182K)

We're the jews now. *z snaps*

jews are inbred and mentally ill

I never knew projection was a side effect of having your dick mutilated, but you're certainly displaying the full signs of mental anguish

(((bankers)))

you pol virgins dont understand
it gets boring fucking vaginas when you can get any that you want.

Didn't we recently get pics of obama in that witch dress too? The fuck are these cunts doing?

should have seen the vid w/willllbuuurrrr ross.

they thought stealing folks homes via their mers scam was really fkn funny.
may they all die in a fire.

The (((echo))) in this article is strong.

>2014

Attached: 1519155913232.jpg (700x596, 168K)

Weimerica

>But the extent of their worry wasn’t made clear until Ross offered himself up as a source for future stories in exchange for my cooperation.
>“I’ll pick up the phone anytime, get you any help you need,” he said.
>“Yeah, the people in this group could be very helpful,” Lebenthal chimed in. “If you could just keep their privacy in mind.”

They are just mocking us

There's got so be some sort of connection between this shit and that weird, pussy worshiping cult that was running SK.