Kavanaugh Confirmation General

Watch Live Stream Senate Floor
floor.senate.gov/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&event_id=2662

Prev

Attached: 1538104290495.jpg (364x493, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/i-am-an-independent-impartial-judge-1538695822
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=GvqXCK9tD7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>SOON

Attached: the turtle awakens.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

hungry for whoppers

Friday vote or is it saturday?

damnit right as soon as i make the thread the thing ends

Attached: 131651646816.jpg (1500x975, 174K)

nigger the link doesnt work

make a new one starting tomorrow at 9:30am
THE VOTE IS TOMORROW AT 10:00AM be prepared for chaos

They ended the stream a minute ago
That's 6:30 for me, guess I'll have to set an alarm.

big if true
i thought the vote was saturday

Attached: 1517463875001.jpg (600x800, 56K)

i think it's the vote to see if they vote

Thanks for baking new bread op i was having dinner with the wife didnt have time to bake abother one. Hopefully we can keep this /kcg/ going until hes confirmed. Have my securityfu from dc court house as appreciation gesture.

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-155243.png (480x800, 278K)

advice Jow Forums an old friend of mine who be an ok guy but is pure libshit university prof now just posted this "Republican friends...If I have any left...you should be outraged at your party. This past week has not been about confirming Kavenaugh for them. It has been about showing the country that they will do as they please, whether it's right or wrong, and that women will not control them or their actions. Disagree with me. Please. I'm open to being wrong. Show me how pushing through this confirmation on someone who at the very least has a questionable past, an obvious political slant to his ruling, and an un-judge-like demeanor is a good thing? How is forcing this particular person on America, like a frat boy forcing himself on a woman, a good thing? There were 24 other nominees on the WH list. Why not go to one of them? This is about power. Just like the crimes he is accused of. Power. Plain and simple. And you should be appalled. Because all I ever hear from you is the fear of someone else having power over you...mainly liberals, women or people of color...but you claim anyone. So, here it is. Are you upset? You should be. Otherwise, you are just being a good follower. A good sheep. Two legs good?" now we were good friends when he was teaching middle school in eden NC. where he told me male teachers had a policy of never being alone with female students since likely false allegations. Also that he and other male staff had an inside joke of calling many of the female students slutty sluts SS and would imitate them asking a qeustion and then leave their mouth open and gargle as if they put a penis in their mouth.. so should I destroy him?

Guys, I don't want to alarm people, but a bird just flew over my igloo.

Slaughter that white knighting piece garbage. He has it coming.

Procedural vote tomorrow morning to end debate. Final vote to confirm is scheduled for Saturday, but might have to be pushed back if they're one vote short and they need to wait for that Montana senator who's going to his daughter's wedding Saturday.

Yes. He won’t realize the folly if his ways until he hits rock bottom and that likely won’t ever happen unless the very things he advocates for finally turn around and bite him in the ass.
You don’t have to go on a false rape crusade like the Demadid with Kavanaugh, but publicly calling him out on his rape/dick joke bullshit would be fair. From there the femin-wolfpack will smell blood and take over from there. You can sit back and let the ensuing mob devour each other.
Dont feel bad for them. It what they wanted.

10/10 meme

Kavanaugh just dropped an Oped in the WSJ

wsj.com/articles/i-am-an-independent-impartial-judge-1538695822

>wsj.com/articles/i-am-an-independent-impartial-judge-1538695822

Attached: itsover.png (1633x1078, 275K)

I am thinking it over.. he does deserve it. he has a lot of followers this could actually get him fired couldn't it. Still I think he is directing this at me as I post pro Trump memes and rallies since 2015 and he posts anti trump almost instantly after. but neither of us has posted or commented on the others page..

Not even a question. Plan it the best way to destroy his life. Take your time if you need to.

Could somebody screencap I am going to think it over drink a beer. if I do dudes gonna delete like shit. I will post his name fb if I do might a well be epic. and Jow Forums is not my army just if your interested.

Attached: 1536794892119.jpg (704x486, 53K)

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Supreme court has been uncucked for, at minimum, the next 35 years. Elections literally don't matter for decades - and when the 'blue wave' fails, we'll get another seat when Ginsberg keels over.

We win, and at this point it's pretty much impossible to lose. Trump was wrong about one thing: I'm not tired of winning yet.

let him live by his standards, hold the mirror to his face.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvqXCK9tD7o

Attached: file.png (487x487, 234K)

Tell him to hire an editor. These people build bigger text walls than the actual one we're going to build.

Just make sure not to catch heat yourself

explains why they spew so much shit

Attached: 1518372256916.png (300x207, 93K)

how does ruining a man's life help you, or the movement, in any way?

you need to switch your whole shit up if this is what you're unironically planning.

sort it out man. be a good person, the world will be good back to you in kind.

whatever minor victory you achieve will be drowned in the years of bitterness to come when you realize you tried to fuck someone's life up simply for having a different way of thinking.

no way I can catch heat just a friend. went on a couple field trips as guest chaperone this was like 2003-2005 yea old fag I was early 20's They would not think twice roles reversed. maybe I will just post "i'm your huckleberry. But be best you go ahead and proclaim me the victor.. if he comes back snarky let hell follow with me.

Attached: 1532490406470.png (375x348, 86K)

>They would not think twice roles reversed

exactly, we don't stoop to that level.

if it really bothers you , block him and get on with your life mate

I posted this " I'm an old friend. and a republican. Why you gotta post something like this. Challenging your friends of different views. Yes I could definitely destroy you on this matter. I mean nasty and truthfully. If I were you I would delete the whole thing . Slutty Slut asks question.. gargle"