The female orgasm serves no biological purpose

So like the appendix, tonsils and wisdom teeth the clitoris should be removed.

This will virtually eliminate slutty behavior and have tremendous beneficial effect on society. When you consider all the problems caused by women seeking orgasms such as broken marriages, STDs abortions and single motherhood, the choice is clear. The clitoris must go!

Attached: big clit.jpg (700x467, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/147470490400200105
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright.

Don't you fucking post on this board again with this bullshit. I'll fucking find you in real life and I'll make a female orgasm out of your fucking ass dick. Understand me son? I'll kill you. I'll drink your blood and vomit into your nose. I'll cut you up and hurt you

a fearful check

Attached: 1532369504869.jpg (637x854, 67K)

females dont fuck for the sake of havin an orgasm you hermit incel

All this aggression. You probably had your cock mutilated as a child.

Muslim detected

after our boy Brett gets the SC seat we should cut their clits and make them wear burkas

Insha Allah al-incel.

HPV on in your Mouth!

Don't eat Pussy ever, your mouth will turn into a Pussy!

Attached: HPV PUSSY mouth.jpg (1200x1020, 299K)

it makes the vagina contract to suck in sperm. the male penis is mushroom shaped to scrape the sperm of the last man out of the womans vagina. if you could make the woman orgasm you were more likely to impregnate her rather than the last 10 men she was raped by. you are an idiot.

>when you make a thread just after your wife leaves you because you couldn't satisfy her in bed

nevermind saw your flag and reverse searched that image. youre 100% right carry on

Attached: 1537024767903.jpg (1024x640, 81K)

based boko haram insurgent in bong land.
so long as men lose their foreskin they too should lose their clit.

Attached: 1416006674422.gif (360x330, 469K)

>The human penis is shaped the way it is because cuckoldry

What Jewish publication did you read that in?

checking digits
its pretty fucking jewish, the faggot argues women enjoy uncircumcised cock when every broad ive fucked states she hates cut dick and loves mine because it feels better. im 8" uncut so whatever. here's this kikes paper.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/147470490400200105

Lol no. Bring it. When I'm done with you I'll kill your family and their kids.

Orgasms make her feel submissive to Chad. Sorry you can't please anyone Muhammad.

Female orgasm forces females to relax afterwards. If male orgasm happens simultaneously, female will stay relaxed and continue to stay in position she was in during orgasm. This will allow for semen to stay in female because otherwise she stands up and semen flows out of her.

Muh Sides

Neither do my nipples

Are you a male version of a militant feminazi bitch? You are certainly retarded and surely a very ugly incel irl

>he thinks evolution produces 100% optimized super-organisms whose structure is perfectly honed toward reproduction

READ A FUCKING BOOK

Attached: 123.jpg (200x193, 5K)

Truth

Shut the fuck up. Excision is the solution

>female orgasm
doesn't exist

Lies

>The female orgasm serves no biological purpose.
It makes my dick harder than a diamond.
/thread