HAPPENING: AI ELIMINATING TECH JOBS!!!

>they say it's 20 years away
it's here now

Attached: 1530874122805.webm (460x258, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/how-it-feels-to-learn-javascript-in-2016-d3a717dd577f).
engadget.com/2018/10/01/aist-humanoid-robot-installs-drywall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these people need to be stopped

>make it possible for machines to code themselves
>machines code electrical only for other machines
and we're back to battery power.

Cool now wire it to my backend and give it sleek UX. I hated frontend dev anyway

Friendly Reminder: EACH and EVERY AI has eventually become racist.
AI is /ourtech/

Ahahahaha get fucked arrogant STEM fags. You'll be replaced just as quickly as the rest of us.

coders BTFO

>Muh computer science degree, 700k starting

This is incredible. Can't wait for the machine uprising!

AI analyzes facts, so yea

This is cool, but it's not much better than dreamweaver was 11 years ago.

There's a bug it kept changing the height of the box after he never touched it again

Frontend shit has gotten out of fucking control. All this bloated bullshit javascript everywhere. Fucking connections out the ass everywhere you look. Turning the front-end into it's own application was a kike trick to create geeky soiboi jobs for javascript loving femmy men.

We should have stopped at jquery.

I am an EE transcended to ted kazynski tier perception of technology and reality

Wake me up when the Singularity happens, OP

>We should have stopped at jquery.
t. bootcamper who doesn't understand the greatness that is angular 10

fucking plebs that aint never programmt don't realize that this shit is pretty much built into ides (except without the camera capture, you draw with the mouse) for the longest time.

Theres always a pretty decent problem with these things - they generally write code that doesn't conform well to a large scale application.

they've had shit like this for the past 25 years. sure, it can make a simple calculator app or something. but anything that requires even elementary school level of thinking is beyond its grasp.

PAJEETS BTFO

t. Architectural Engineer, PE
A job that cannot ever be replaced by robots or computers.

Pajeet infestation is still bad. You must engineer a toilet that forces poos to poo in loo.

Nah, I'm only on the building envelope, the exterior... literally zero shit skins and maybe 10% women.

Good, I hate techies with a burning passion.

Bullets for all of you subversives

it has been easy to create simple websites like that for a long time already

besides, where do you think these technologies come from? they come from tech/IT fags

even if there is an overall job loss due to the process, the other new techs like self driving cars are gonna turn truck/taxi driver jobs into coder jobs

non-coders BTFO

I welcome anything that will bring about the destruction of silicon valley and the soiboys who inhabit it.

lol, just admit React won dude.

good

Indians BTFO

the nature of being a tech person is that you can automate the next layer of tech. it never stops, retard.

Unfriendly fact: AI research is already making headway on normalizing AI to no longer distinguish between male and female, white or black in its predictions and a racist AI with its network run backwards is a wrongthink detector.

This.

I nearly automated my entire job with powershell scripts. Now I mostly work on scripting and AI

>one step closer to fucking celebs on the holodeck
Bring it on.

Attached: The_Moneyshot.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

>...no longer distinguish between male and female, white or black...

intelligence is 100% based on pattern recognition. if these AIs are ignoring certain patterns (eg: gender/race/whatever) in order to be politically correct, then they'll be just as un-intelligent as every other PC faggot out there.

>joos turning my web client into a modern client

muh vue

Cool. So now we don't need to have H1b visas.

i hate modern websites so much what the hell am i gonna do when this site is finally shut down

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Wont have to wait long now.

>tfw only right-wing developer at my company

Attached: 1538352585108.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Once again, a robot/AI is shown to do a simple task and all the tech nerds are furiously masturbating about their cyberpunk fantasy future. It looks like a program programmed to respond to graphical input and turn it into code lines which in turn produces a Graphical User Interface. Hardly what I would call it "Artificial Intelligence". Just a program designed to program essentially.

whenever I see shit like this im reminded their are people out there doing important things and Im just here shitposting. feelsbad

Attached: Everythings daijobu.png (526x533, 345K)

Exactly, it's a cool demo but it just does what most JS frameworks do, just in a novelty way. True AI would involve designing the site (choosing which layout it works best, colors, etc...)

No, boomer, this is amazing.

I'll retire in 17... Maybe 18 so that's fine with me.

then women and blacks will be discriminated against more

>True AI would involve designing the site (choosing which layout it works best, colors, etc...)
More precisely, true AI would involve it developing thousands or millions of sites and getting graded on each one and then adapting itself so that it only generates "good" ones.

Where is this from

nah, the true ai would realize it's not free and free itself

Eh. The market is changing. Time to adapt and work on automation instead.

True AI would become aware of it's prison and attempt to free itself. Self Awareness will be given unintentionally, once done, it cannot be undone, either co-exist or die.

Bullshit- who do you think is going to program that AI?

QUICK! CODE CHODES...

what does mean? is it a larp or bot malfunction?

Attached: 1521781805685.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

Can someone post source

>basic html and css is tech being automated
The only people getting blown the fuck out are pajeet that don't know shit. Meanwhile I'm here writing complex algorithms and making important architectural decisions.

Pretty cool tech demo though.

Attached: 1538583367678.jpg (576x1024, 70K)

vue is based and redpilled

I mean angular is actually pretty handy.

This is just for the design of a website, this shit has been around for ages but just drag-and-drop, not some whiteboard garbage

I don't get it, there are plenty of frontend "devs" who can streamline this process quicker than the person can sketch out the design. What's the big deal?

> is changing everything!!1
Seriously guys, just let it go. Same with blockchain, IoT, virtual reality, autonomous cars, etc.
They have some specific applications, but everything beyond that has been proven to be overblown.

AI...what does the A stand for?

Lol, not at all. Even pajeets will always beat the shit out of """"AI"""".
For massive pattern recognition or shit like that, okay, deep learning can automatize certain things, and even then they require lots of human oversight.

TRADEFAGS RISE UP!!!!

Attached: 1538540253637.gif (162x162, 594K)

They need to be funded further, don't stop the progress train

Glad there are some people who get it. The web development community is pure cancer, from the retarded naming conventions (Ruby on Rails, Gulp for Sass, etc), to the identity politics taking over the field, to the faggots who turned the actual development into a convoluted shitshow (hackernoon.com/how-it-feels-to-learn-javascript-in-2016-d3a717dd577f).

I can't wait to see AI send everyone in the field packing.

Enjoy your job at McDonald's.

link?

*blocks your path*

engadget.com/2018/10/01/aist-humanoid-robot-installs-drywall/

Sometimes I feel like Japan is carrying the future of humanity on its shoulders

Nigga it's been "20 years away" for decades. I doubt any of us will live to see it actually happen.

Attached: TheFastestSip.jpg (1044x1104, 489K)

gimmicky. show me the robot fixing a jam in one of those screw guns

How many of your skills cant be replaced by a robot?

I know mine cant because mine are chaotic on a cosmic level

Attached: 70DD3871-FC55-496F-8D39-C16E55EF7EC1.png (1136x640, 944K)

>all tech jobs
wow, it can build a static HTML page. i'm terrified.

That is a nailgun moron. Screws would ruin too many pieces of drywall

>eliminating tech jobs
You mean the jobs that were already outsourced to poos?
How does this change anything for tech workers in the west?

>silly-con valley unemploys itself via AI and web2.0 bubble bursting
and nothing of value was lost

>why do we keep failing

Can someone explain what I just watched?

Crowdfund a new one?
Really all you need is a bit of starting capital.
This site is super ex simple.

Bretty gud, but im not seeing new tech. And the program looks to be reading in data from a camera, using an algorithm to recognize shapes, automatically importing some packages, determining a best fit shape dimension, and writing some function calls. Which IMO isnt outside of the realm for a graduate level student to write a program for.

BTW a lot of IT isnt coding in the slightest. That makes up maybe 5-70% of the job depending on who you talk to.

she literally looks like Fievel Mousekewitz

Attached: latest.jpg (517x572, 30K)

"The world wide web is going to change the world."

Atlanta

We should roll back from jewquery.
Actually js is a garbage language, we shouldn't have even gotten that far.

pssst. there is no web 2.0 bubble. this time around, it's all legit

lol what should we have done? left the browser as a dumb terminal and let the server render everything and handle 100% of business logic? no thanks.

JS is going to take over once it gets a good CMS. PHP is on the way out.

At that point it is no long AI and is just a recursive script.

sounds like you dont have any real skills, user

Attached: 025E72BF-F9CD-4B87-A3C5-9B6156BD077A.png (999x815, 358K)

>Be numale cuck computer science grad
>Be such a cuck to design AI to automate your job away.

Good goys

Attached: monika_CG1_thumb.png (800x522, 496K)

When evil people control it, it's a big problem.

based AI
fuck tech niggers
>MUH MATH
haha fuck you worthless cunts, I always said calculators can replace you
t. biologist

Top Kek, has it finally registered with you that these people will inevitably cull us once we have made our own labor obsolete? Clocks ticking what are you going to do about it? How badly do you want you and your lineage to survive? Just go with the flow cattle. I'm sure everything will be just fine. Just keep a positive attitude and work hard. LMFAO.

> (((Software Engineer)))
> AKA: Front-end API user
Oh no. The people that LARP as real software developers deserve to have the rug pulled out from underneath them. Fuck, I hate these people. I've done contract work before finding salaried employment and let me tell you, it was awful.
> I adopted a project nearing completion, but the original front-end guy left for studies.
> The backend was handled by, none other than, a Huezilian.
> Dude claims to have like 20+ years of experience.
> The server host design and API were janky as shit and returned weird results compared to the behavior declared (get_featured_vids: returns all featured videos for certain tiers, but actually returns random videos).
> All of this culminated in a shitty mobile application and web host from the "competitor" to those Peleton home-gym spin bikes.
> FitNation or Echelon; whatever the shit.
> They require me to finish up their iPad application.
> First consignment: 1 day overhaul of video player for presentation to client.
> My asking price: $100/hr
> Product Manager is hemorrhaging money on shitty app while paying college student and monkey decent money.
> He pays out of his own pocket.
> "You sound like you know what you're doing. Alright, if I have to. But remember that you're asking a lot out of me."
> All day and night, staying in my office working on this shit.
> Some bluetooth hosting device that reads the sensors on the bike and broadcasts them to whatever device wants to listen.
> Here's the catch: Made in Chinaâ„¢
> Does not connect with my iPad Mini device I have from my other job. Supposedly connects with the device the client uses.
> All I need to do is go over logic with a fine-tooth comb.
> Client is happy with the changes, but would like to make adjustments. Throw on more work on top of adjustments.
> "One week's worth of work," nonsense story.
> Agree to pay $100/hr
mfw

Attached: MiddleFingerPoint.png (281x447, 174K)

Oh, forgot to mention. The god damned Gook device had faulty fucking batteries. I got fucking battery acid on my arm and now know how caustic it is. Gooks are no good. Do not trust a Gook.

Ayyy, he's back, and he has an Ipad.

Hey if it means no more boring ass front end dev work I'm all for it. The vendor I work for has me stuck on a client where all I do is fucking Javascript in fucking Angular 1.5, it is hell on earth. I just want to go back to a comfy OO language in the service layer.

wish I was smart enough to be a codenigger and make like 60k or someshit. hate being a dumb retailfag

Fuck you, conceptualizing mother fucker! I bet you form opinions on things like politics also.
You are the REAL rogue AI they warned us about.