Fords lawyers say FBI focused on the wrong dates

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/4/christine-blasey-ford-lawyer-says-fbi-wrongly-focu/

How desperate are they? I wonder if they reviewed BKs calendars.

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-222222~2.png (1440x1584, 714K)

I kinda believe her. The FBI are retards.
t. FBI field agent

Oh so now they have a date? Now they know exactly when it was? Give me a fucking break.

the wrong dates? you mean the other 3000+ dates she couldn't remember the party was on either?

Attached: ford_problem_glasses.jpg (1536x1110, 853K)

WELL WHAT FUCKING DATE WAS IT YOU KIKE NIGGER

Examples MUST be made.

Believable
>t. CIA pincel pusher who prepares reports for field ops they never ever read

I totally believe you guys
>t. Q

this is especially stupid, even for ben

>incel

Hello FBI

STOP FOCUSING ON THE ACCUSATION, HE MAN WOMAN HATERS

>"I can't be interviewed this week are you crazy?"
>"REEEE why didn't the FBI interview me?!"

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Attached: Untitled 4.png (637x723, 413K)

Die kike

Whelp, looks like Kav is done for once they get the dates right. Suck it drumpfies.

If only she had given them more time. ;_;

Cunt didn't even give any dates.

She's right. They should have focused on every party between 1976 and 2015. They have 200 million more people to interview.

Attached: 1490573939044.png (722x600, 299K)

UH OH! GOTTA DELAY ANOTHER WEEK!

Attached: 1507289259314.gif (752x900, 3.3M)

HAH! They got drumpf now, once they get the right party he's literally finished, suck it drumptards! HAHAHAH!!!!

This is why it was hilarious to see them so outraged at not being contacted by the FBI

IT'S LITERALLY OVER FOR BLUMPFFF

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>just believe
fuckin mong

little do the libtards know we did it on purpose

Attached: 1490965155934.jpg (1363x1600, 187K)

How?

I don't know when it was but I know it wasn't then.

just fuckin lulz

Her lawyers need to be investigated.

If she knows it's for sure the wrong date, then she must know the correct date. She said to congress she didn't remember the date, therefore she lied to congress. Charge her and forget this charade.

It's time to end this cunt's 15 minutes.. NOT Ford's, feinstein's.

why not both?

>we don’t know the date
>we know it’s not this date though

Attached: B46D395D-954E-4344-823D-EDC7EECAAD3E.jpg (1523x1426, 576K)

and it's even better because that was the one they were so sure of and wanted to know why it wasn't investigated at first

If only the media covered all this bs fairly

Get boof'd kikes its over

Crazy right? Remember ask judge when he worked at Safeway and you'll know when it happened.

Attached: 1538572750967.png (886x472, 380K)

She changed her testimony to fit that July 1 calendar entry. She totally fucked herself fa m.

>"Ford"
>her legal name as recorded is Christine M Blasey.
When you use their ((("Mandela Effect"))) renamings you enable levels of deception beyond comprehension.
Truth is holy water to the jew.

ford is a pawn,, disable the queen

not an argument

A woman(?) who doesn't even know the dates says the FBI got the wrong dates.

btw who thinks with the CIA connection of Ford's father means she could have possibly been pizza in the late 70's to mid 80's?

There was something in that FBI report that the Dems don't want us to know.

My guess is it was all the stuff scrubbed from her social media including her saying someone should accuse Gorsuch.

Attached: IMG_7316.jpg (750x737, 83K)

>REEEEEEEEEE I GOT RAPED I WAS RAPED THIS CANT BE HAPPENING HE RAPED ME REEEEEEEEEEE

>between 1976 and 2015.

why are you limiting the investigation?

>and it's even better because that was the one they were so sure of and wanted to know why it wasn't investigated at first

Any source on this? I'm constructing an argument for idiots on my social media.

>sen. whitehouse went on about how this 1st date was likely the date
>uses the fact that there were brett, pj, and judge were all at the party, it was the only weekday party so it had to be the one
oh no, how could they focus on the one date that democrat senators singled out as a possible date since none of the other dates made any sense.

Pretty spot on.
t. HSI guy

They focused on July 1 because that faggot dem senator brought attention to it, and it is the closest thing to the alleged party that there is in the calendar, with the same circle of friends mentioned, in the same year. So if it wasn't THAT, then it's even less likely that it happened.

fucking keked

Kav calender on 1st July, google it.

How the fuck does she know?

Don't you see the game she's playing
She'll only say she's sure it's not X date after they waste time investigating it. It's a way to delay

Based Zyklon Ben

didn't they investigate this fag like 5 times before im sure they know all about him

The FBI can get someone to knock on her door within the hour if she really wanted to interview

None of them are getting saved this time

>t. Jesus H. Christ

That's the nice part about "not remembering" the date, you wait for a full investigation and then conveniently remember it was the wrong party.
Oh you still don't remember which day, just not THAT one. It's the one that proves me right, keep investigating.

Attached: nepdestroysdogoo.jpg (2091x2084, 1.71M)

>HSI
Like you have any fucking room to talk. I teach your CHS-HOC class in Harper's Ferry, WV. You guys are a fucking embarrassment and it's no wonder we're losing the border war. What is a wonder though is how more of you aren't getting killed by cartels

Translation:
>After a week of scheming. plotting, practicing lines and choreographing, kikes come out with a new play.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!

Attached: kkl.jpg (1044x549, 108K)

they might be knocking on the front door and she'd never know

Or SSA confirmed Judge worked at the Bethesda Giant and not the Potomac Safeway.

What was the correct date?

Attached: Dr Ford Memory.jpg (433x499, 58K)

>How desperate are they?
Obviously very much. Every word she spoke at the hearing was under oath. This directly contradicts not only her spoken statements but also her written statements as well as her lawyers statements. What fucking idiots.

Attached: 1503268560275.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Trump can unseal those documents. A couple Republican senators say they want the public to see them - Kennedy and Graham.

Ben has all the subtlety of a sledgehammer but that's what I love about him. He is the quintessential stereotype of a political cartoonist.

Attached: star wars the lost generation.jpg (1342x675, 899K)

WTF hollywood

yeah you know I'm sure if they looked at days besides July 1st, everything would suddenly fall into place. It would completely corroborate where the party happened, how she got there, how she got home, why she didn't tell her best friend, why her best friend never asked her what happened, how come nobody remembers this gathering, how the party even started, how many people were there, the names of people there, how many beers she had, and if she heard a conversation happen or not. Goddammit, why didn't they check any day besides July 1st! This is obstruction!

Liberals told us for the longest time that it was July 1, 1982

If Dr. Ford knows what date they should focus on, why didn't she pick an approximate date in her testimony?

If I were Trump, tomorrow morning I'd give the senators fair warning that after the vote I planned on redacting personal information and releasing them to the public. This would force the party on the right side of history to vote accordingly, if there's something damning in there. If that damning information is in favor of Kavanaugh, I would also let it be known that if he wasn't confirmed I'd be submitting him again for confirmation and letting the people decide in the midterms.

So how likely is this to stop the confirmation from passing. Wether it's true or not will it make some swing votes bend the knee?

Even that cartoon looks like Amy Schumer

This level of autism is shameful. The nose is different, eyes are a different color, Ford is missing lower eyelashes, and Schumer is much fatter. Don't advertise your retardation.

There are 4 republicans that are said to be undecided. There is 1 democrat that is dropping heavy hints that he's leaning toward a "yes" vote. We need at least 3 of them to vote "yes". If that happens, it's a tie and Mike Pence breaks it.

Pretty low. The GOP only needs 50 Senators to get a confirmation because of Mike Pence. Heitkamp and Manchin are likely to vote yea as well.

Attached: 9F821FB1-1859-44C8-8076-59F1F5CE29EB.jpg (605x871, 106K)

Attached: 1522262194233.jpg (2417x1374, 752K)

Is that real? Jesus, they are really, really persistent! Almost admirable, really. If it weren't treasonous.
How should we execute (((these people))) when the time comes? Should we treat their obsession with gas as a shit test and give em good and hard what they seem to want?

Democrats are going to significantly ratchet up the harassment of Flake and others who they perceive as on the fence. I don't think it's inconceivable that they could get some to flip.

>Heitkamp and Manchin are likely to vote yea as well.
Heitkamp is a no.

That trio of rat kikes? Oh A BLOO BLOO BLOO MUH HOLOCAUST MUH SHEKELS

Instead of reviewing the dates they came up with?
>a summer in the early 80s
Kek

I really hope this stupid faggot gets the rope.

Heitkamp is voting no
yeah this is what im concerned about. They'll corner key swing votes like they did Flake and magically change their vote to no. It's a long ways from today and Saturday's vote, im worried Kavanaugh will be cock blocked

Now those are some pupils you can trust kek

is Ben dare i say, /ourjew/?

>There was something in that FBI report that the Dems don't want us to know.

yeah, it reaffirmed that there is no corroboration of Ford's 36 year old story by anyone on earth, including her own family

Turns out it was real but happened in 1983

>you looked at the wrong dates, mr fbi
>i'm not telling you which dates are right tho :^)

Proves it even more you autist. No lower eyelashes on Ford, the top incisors for Schumer are closed together and ground down on the right, Ford's upper incisors have separation, aren't ground down but are bent in a very concave shape. Same thing with Schumer's lower left canine, it's ground down to nothing, while Ford's isn't ground down, but it is fucked up and bent into her mouth.

>I bet you thought we were done, didn't you goy?

Attached: 1538635990942.png (638x501, 705K)

At this point? Not much

Grassley just sent a new letter to Ford's legal team. Started a thread on it at the link below with images of the letter.

They're going to kill her and make it look like a suicide. Replete with a note blaming Republicans for questioning her story. It's the only card they have left to play so they may very well play it. Do not underestimate these people you know what they are capable of. God help us all

Attached: 1529917352112m.jpg (539x1024, 39K)

Perhaps she could have been clearer about the date of the alleged assault then?
>It was like any time between the big bang and 1990
>Oops you investigated a party that might have exhonerate Kavanagh
>Yeah nah, I can't remember when or where it was but it definately wasn't THAT date
Just incase they wanted to have any credibility left, they do this...

It's too late for them, the fire has already started

>doesn't remember jack shit at hearing other than muh kavanaugh
>suddenly remembers specific dates

Did you add extra wrinkles to this one?? scary