/our/show

Anyone watching this season of Nazi Kino?

>episode 1
>15 mins in
>Poster in school commemorating the Nazi Moon landing of 1959

I swear to god these people are actually Nazi sympathizers.

Attached: man-in-the-high-castle-scott-free-season-3-600x315.jpg (600x315, 49K)

>moon landing
dropped. Space is fake and gay,

>amazon
I only watched the trailer and it looks like an amazon show.

based

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

How many (((hidden messages))) does it beat you over the head with?

not very many.
the resistance is filled with jews and niggers and they commit literal terrorism.
nazi america is basically a paradise, the only problems are directly because of the resistance

I might have to watch it then. I've been avoiding it because I figured there would be a subplot with a hot blonde Nazi girl fucking a black resistance guy or something like that.

Wolfenstein The New Order had this issue too, where the Nazi version of history is objectively better in every way. Of course that game screws the pooch and throws in the thing about the Jew overtech that the Nazis plagiarized and used to get where they are, so it tarnishes the whole thing somewhat.

There's none of that here though which means the writers don't have an easy way to do this.

Has Season Three started yet?

Released today.

This guy is literally the Reich Marshall of America and J Edgar Hoover is his right-hand man

yes

Attached: george-lincoln-rockwell-1.jpg (1200x808, 278K)

Thanks. Where do I watch it (I haven't actually watched this show at all but everyone says its good and doesn't cram 'muh Nazis' down your throat so I think I may give it a go)

amazon prime

GLR is in it? Maybe the writers are secret Nazis after all....

Attached: pol goes to heaven.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

This is supposed to be a bad alternate reality?

Attached: liberals dancing.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

GLR and J Edgar walking in Central park

Kek

Attached: GLR&Hoover.png (1920x1080, 276K)

Interesting. I'll pirate it.

too many wypipo

Attached: pol goes to heaven pt 2.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

this was such a good scene

Oh god it's beautiful.

Alright, I'm going to watch this then. If there's a bunch of kikery in it I'm going to blame you. How is it that this is allowed on Amazon, or are we supposed to think all of this is just evil because "nazeeeeeeeeesssssss!!!!"?

oh the new season is out? I watched this years ago

as was already stated, its a tv show, a sci fi one at that. however, the image painted of nazi america, meant to be bad, is actually beautiful.

Yeah I think they are being completely honest in their portrayal and normies say "oh no evil cause NAzi!" but if anything it shows that it wouldn't have bee that bad if the Nazi's won.

season 3 is out already? I swear it said december?

NIgga I am streaming this shit right now.

brings a tear to my eye

>this could have been us

link link link AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Also thx in advance

Amazon prime

>he fell for the flat Earth meme

user, I...

fuck but I don't wanna pay

Sadly I fear Fridays Season 3 may go full commie SJW, "equal rights" race mixing after implications in Season 2 about the Lebensborn being their worlds version of the Hippy movement of our 1960's and Nicole saying "The Reich is still controlled by the old men, when they die, we will take control of the Reich and make it better".

The creators really don't like how positively received the Reich was and its "disturbed" them that so many viewers actually want to live in the Reich.
No he died in this timeline fighting for the Reich during the invasion but the airport in New York is named after him. Pic related.

Attached: Lincoln Rockwell International.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

San Francisco looks great under Jap occupation too.

>Season 3 Episode 2
>Joe Blake is in the Nazi Embassy in San Francisco
> has a frat boy convo about how Italians arent white, San Francisco is full of Asians and Semites
>Japs arent really honorary Aryans
>Talk about fucking QT jap girls in clubs

This show is fucking unreal niggers

Isn't everything from San Francisco north to Vancouver under Jap/chink occupation in this timeline too?

It backfired on them.
They were supposed to be painting the Reich as "evil and oppressive" but many people see the opposite.

It has to stay somewhat close to the source material of "the man in the high castle." And in the book.
-The Mediterranean has been drained, and turned into German farmland.
-Russian have been pushed beyond the Urals.
-Africa is being systematically depopulated and colonized by whites.
-The moon landing occurs, and a base is built
-Hyper sonic air travel by rocket is a normal thing

The only bad things going on are from the perspective of the Jewish protagonist who gets cucked losing his white girlfriend and gets buthurt about it. Oh and west coast America is also butthurt because Japan imposes there culture and makes whites feel inferior, but fuck those Californian faggots.

>Semites
why would they still exist in this timeline?

Attached: 22h88s.jpg (400x387, 44K)

Jesus Christ, I can only get so erect. This is really supposed to be a terrible evil world or something?

>there are people who unironically think that is a bad thing

They could have gone a whole other angle with it and shown the Nazi Reich to be stagnant, decadent, hypocritical, or imploding once max entropy of enemies was reached. Instead it's
>DEY BAD CUZ DEY DON'T LIKE DA JOOOOOOOOZ!
As if there was something intrinsically good about being Jewish.

LOL

No it doesn't it looks like Bangcock

But I hope to see a alternate Tokyo with all the traditional wood buildings not firebombed.

because the japs arent as strict as the Reich about racial shit

Attached: 014320.jpg (467x350, 66K)

The earth is flat, however it's not really the earth as much as it is an infinite plane of existence. What is viewed above is another one, it is the kingdom of God in plain sight and the greatest trick the Jews ever played was convincing us otherwise.

wow these aesthetics , someone should make Jow Forums related cuts as propaganda. mix in some fashwave.

can you even legally watch the show in the fatherland, hanz?

>because the japs arent as strict as the Reich about racial shit
the Krauts would pressure them into handing over all the Semites and the Japs would oblige I would think

Turning the Mediterranean into farmland would be a pretty degenerate thing to do.

They arent allies they are locked in a cold war just like what happened to the allies after WW2

gay , what is the issue between the two powers? what is there to fight about?

Julie is a Jew irl and she looks East Asian with a lot of Asiatic features.
It triggered me seeing the SS racially examine her and say she was "Aryan". Can't they fucking see the racial difference?

Why? It said they damned the straight of Gibraltar with the worlds biggest hydro dam, so power and irrigation. It also opens up the area for mining, etc.
A lot of its under Italian control, but they are a total puppet state.

its to reinforce the narrative that race doesnt exist if some people dont look fully black or aryan.

The streets aren’t caked with poo and there’s no homeless people in SF in this show.

think of all the ships and archaeological finds that would occur though...

I'm sure they blot out the swastika if it's viewable in Germany. They used to have laws against that, though the one involving video games was repealed (it's okay to show swastikas as long as the people wearing them are killed mercilessly, see?).

I will say though, Germany made a pretty sweet show called "Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter". It has some anti-Nazi cringe in it, but also has Wehrmacht operators operating operationally and caused mega butthurt among the Semites for not showing Germans as unrepentant cartoon evil.

Being allies of convenience during the war and now being the two dominant powers on earth just like the US and USSR.

Do you really think the Nazi's and Japs would get along if they didnt happen to be against the same enemies?

It would also kill trade and disrupt the flow of oil, plus defile the key landmark of Europe.

this is a meme ive seen before, to drain the entire Mediterranean.

worth it

Can't have two alpha dogs in a pack. The Japs don't hand over Jews like they are supposed too, and are generally being as subversive as they can towards Germany.
But it's Germany thats the tech power, japan is getting outpaced.

San Fran being full of Japanese and whites would be paradise in comparison to what it really is.

San Francisco in real life today looks much better than this shitshow jap san fran

although 1960's san francisco and jap san fran probably looks the same

Did you really expect them to kill off the main character so that its true to Eugenics lol?

Obviously.
It was unreal and was NEVER planned. It's just "Nazi" exploitation by Hollywood just like the world domination meme. The overuse of the "Nazi" term is also very annoying.

Pic related was the real planned borders of the Reich. The once occupied nations in the west and north would become part of a European Union as laid out in the 1942 meeting with the economic ministers back when the war was still looking like a victory was in sight prior to the disaster at Stalingrad courtesy of Hitlers retarded decision to attack that useless city instead of continuing south to the vast oilfriends which was sorely needed for the panzers and then telling his soldiers not to withdraw when they easily could have with minimal losses.

Attached: Fatherland's_1964_Europe.jpg (1054x787, 122K)

>Being this triggered
Calm down little boy and stop being so paranoid

Attached: 7492C295-F768-47DB-A2B0-FD1472F4A5D8.gif (500x375, 963K)

yeah, they were very ideologically aligned
the USSR and Western Allies were ideological opposites

Attached: 1526921067958.jpg (1280x954, 322K)

Semites did exist in this timeline. Season one, there was one in San Francisco (part of the Japanese Pacific States) and his family got gassed by the Japs. The Japs mentioned they removed semites as part of cooperation with Germany. For some reason they let this guy live, can’t remember. There was also a scene of semites hiding out and praying, but I can’t remember the context.

Also, I think in season 2, they mention semites being in South America.

Nigger you are an actual retard if you think once the Japs and Nazi's split the world they wouldn't immediately become adversaries.

WHy is this stupid thread here? TV isn't real, you neckbeard

>erect

You should see Berlin in the show. It’s beautiful.

Having lived in CA my whole life, I can confirm Japanese society and culture are superior in every way except light eyes and light hair

oy vey. this show is so irresponsible

you know its good when vox slams it. pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-234313_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 736K)

YOU KNOW KIKES WILL DO THIS...this is why i dont watch it.

well in real life outside pop culture Hitler never wanted "the world" and I doubt the Japs did either
Hitler wanted Europe all the way to the Urals
the Japs really just wanted China and the south Pacific

Japanese gas chambers was silly

Japs dont even fear jewish tricks

Shouldve just deported them to German territory

Attached: 3FEA0B4A-23AF-422E-BCB0-1A3D22D069E5.gif (500x208, 549K)

Anyone else experiencing issues accessing the first episode?

Oil pipelines are a thing, the middle east is there bitch in this timeline.

Attached: 55555555555555555.png (980x431, 109K)

Japan would've been a better ruler than any other southeast asian nation government

Attached: 89D35F2C-4EEA-4E6A-B5F9-17A8F047D247.jpg (340x370, 43K)

Map from the show during the Season 2 finale.

Attached: Germania 12- War prep.jpg (1920x1082, 273K)

>Humanity united under a common ideal
oh my....is this....perfection?

>tfw I would have been white and not a shitty spic

I remember one of the guys from the Kempeitai said, “there are no Jews in Japan”

Hinting that they’re immune to their tricks and subversion.

You are a fucking dipshit, the US and USSR took up a fraction of the world yet still ended up completely in a cold war over domination.

The japs and Germans in this show literally directly control almost the entire world between them with their borders and colonies directly bordering each other.

Realistic is idiotic since the Japs and Germans didn't stand a damn chance of ever winning the war once the us was involved.

If you want a realistic scenario it would be the US joining the Nazis or just staying neutral while Europe and Russia Fell and Jappan was content fucking around in China and SE asia.

The series will end with the Marxist Jews subverting the Reich from within and it will fast forward to the world being exactly like present day America, proving that Jews always subvert everything and turn it into open borders multiculty shit. Screencap this.

Only whites have such weak spirit that they fall for jewish tricks and must gas jews

But if jews fuck with them as guests in their nation, then they have a right to fire up the gas

Attached: 54223C7B-7510-42AE-AEE0-05F0EB852E5A.jpg (624x781, 96K)

>Has Season Three started yet?

i just saw it while looking for southpark on rarbg

i imediately came here for an opinion because i skipped season 2 since it became a snoozefest and wondering if it is even worth the bandwidth to pirate :/

[spoiler] judging by the screen captures its another snoozefest[/spoiler]

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMAZON

Attached: 1428422936904.jpg (316x442, 52K)

Gonna be shocked if this season isnt totally kikery after how good they made the nazis look last season.

Attached: 1483083763506.png (960x1080, 1.39M)

LOL no one wants mexico

Attached: 1436734391281.jpg (202x249, 30K)

Season 2 was based as fuck

My TV has been unplugged for few years now.

You can watch anything anywhere with a VPN user.

>pic
Hahaha yeah that would be terrible..heh....

The world crumbles as there’s a shortage of burritos.

Attached: CD83A44C-7C59-45FB-8230-E07D1C00E39D.jpg (1024x944, 223K)

Wouldn't be gassed. Probably would be living in a fascist mexico that didn't tolerate political corruption.

much prettier, nuke em.

the show clarifies this from an american viewpoint:

>roosevelt assassinated during depression
>no rearming of america
>no lend lease
>america cannot rebuild its fleet in pacific after pearl harbor
>cannot support ussr and britain
>cannot commit to Africa
>cannot invest in atomic bomb

nuke over washington

gg no re

Semites still dont rule Japan

Show underestimates the Samurai

Attached: 3AA1682A-BBC4-4BB3-AA2A-754A321A87E7.jpg (1024x615, 98K)

You can borrow my account

It's a really good show, I watched it while I was bed ridden and it cheered me up.

This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.