Legalize All Drugs

Only idiots would believe tha-

Attached: Sarasota-Herald-Tribune-Apr-14-1990.jpg (371x365, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He isn't wrong.
Let the free market sort it out.
Junkies will die
People who can handle their shit get to enjoy drugs without the government getting involved.

He isn't wrong.
Junkies will die
People who can handle their shit get to enjoy drugs without the government getting involved.

This.

Organized crime is way worse than legalized drugs. Part of the problem today is that many opioid users don't have access to cannabis for pain or psilocybin to help them with addiction.

Attached: maxresdefault1-e1464231387101-823x620.jpg (823x620, 105K)

He isn't wrong.
Junkies will die

Murder babies is legal.
Consume plant spend rest of life in prison.

He isn't wrong.
Junkies will die

what if you make the baby consume the plant

How about we murder the mother and keep the baby with the plant.

Attached: R5nZn571LIbNFaYYKehSIb1E3_ghXZhOFzr6TIhhnJM.png (479x592, 516K)

Agreed. Thin the herd without giving spics, nogs, and terrorists billions of dollars.

Nah, I've always believed this is the way to go, drugs are degenerate, but degeneracy isn't going anywhere, them being illegal only lets even more degenerates make more money, the gov should tax them and let them be sold and use that same drug money for all the faggoty social programs we have

He's right.

Attached: antifa--.png (418x675, 174K)

I wonder if this is something he would run on in 2020.

This is dumb because 100% of people have had serious opinions that they changed. Are you only capable of slide threads?

I don't believe he'll run on it. He surely might suggest it; one can only wonder what trump will be like when he no longer has to pander to neo-cons.

I wish candidate trump had become president

This is a good start. If Trump can get Mexico to legalize drugs they won't have to come over here.

>Trump has changed his serious opinions
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

I don't believe that; the man has been incredibly consistent. I just believe he has practiced pragmatism to get neo-cons on his side.

He said he was worried about cannabis being legal and Sessions said he would crack down but hasn't done shit and now Trump says he'd sign a bill to remove federal cannabis penalties.

Don't see why Mexico legalizing them is relevant. You did just make me think though.

>Legalize and nationalize the sale of Cocaine and Heroin
>Deprive Mexico of billions in exports
>Pay for wall with money left over
>Mexico paid for the wall