CHRISTINA FORD IS A CIA PLANT

>naturalnews.com/2018-10-01-kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford-ran-mass-hypnotic-inductions-of-psychiatric-subjects.html

>christine Blasey Ford co-authored a science paper that involves her carrying out mass “hypnotic inductions” of psychiatric subjects as part of a mind control program that cites methods to “create artificial situations.”

>We have confirmed that Stanford University, where Ford works, runs a “CIA undergraduate internship program” which is described in full at this Stanford.edu recruitment page for the CIA. The Stanford recruitment page for the CIA explains, “You will be given the opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals and see first-hand the role the CIA plays in supporting US officials who make our country’s foreign policy.”

>We can also now confirm that Ford is listed as a co-author of a study that carried out mass hypnosis and mind control on psychiatric subjects under the banner of “psychoeducation"

SHE'S A CIA PLANT THAT'S LITERALLY BEEN TRAINED IN BRAINWASHING TO CREATE ARTIFICIAL MEMORIES

Attached: 1538705227845.png (650x736, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/jclp.20496
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1537927953117.gif (752x900, 2.65M)

>do dirty work for the CIA
>they turn you into the next experiment using your own work
nice

BIG if alleged

BUMP

won't let this slide

I FOUND THE STUDY
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/jclp.20496

Attached: 1538705290854.png (868x463, 713K)

How can this information be true
And if it is why is it so easily swept under the rug

>hypnosis can be utilized to focus on certain aspects of an experience or memory
LIKE REMEMBERING ONLY ONE FACE WITH 100% ACCURACY AND FORGETTING EVERYTHING ELSE

EVEN THE PROSECUTORS HAVE SAID HER MEMORY IS FUCKING WEIRD, SHE ONLY REMEMBERS CERTAIN THINGS PERFECTLY WHEN SHE SHOULDN'T AND ALL OTHER THINGS SHE SHOULD REMEMBER AREN'T THERE

IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL ARTIFICIAL

Attached: 1533693167728.jpg (519x447, 40K)

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Literal cia nigger. Satan save us

Literally FAKE NEWS.

Get fucked, you filthy kike.

These digits. I don’t know user

God I wish the apartheid was still in place and you niggers were kept off the internet.

You're here to die.
Fight, make a difference.

Attached: DoItForHer.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Ah yes here we go, commence the larpshit

Gas lighting.

Get outtahere. That stuff only happens in the mov-- oh, shit...

Attached: manchurian-candidate-shoots.jpg (416x480, 82K)

Do you reckon that fat Hogg is in on the scam to ad WEIGHT to the claim or just so stupid she thinks that she is fighting for women some how?

Attached: 56400F55-9361-4FAD-9DE5-9FBB5CE7F870.jpg (425x346, 27K)

The best way to brainwash someone is if they are a willing participant. I tested this by Monarching myself and it is quite effective

To be fair, I don't think she hypnotically programmed herself to remember Brett Kavanaugh's face. I think she's just a liar.

Why are japs so based?

It's just so much easier to just plant fake memories then to alter pre-existing ones, just find any videos on the subject(or better a book) and they will explain that when you make fake memories they become convinced that the event happened the way they are hypnotized to view it and will"black out" any evidence to the contrary(like amenisa). Now I think She Knows that the story is Fake and can't save Face anymore, it's just a matter of time till this is over.

pretty much this desu ~desu

Thanks for the Occam's razor, these retard conspiracy nuts need to be executed

>Curb your Enthusiasm

Absolutely idiotic
Keep your conspiracy theories on Facebook, please

I couldn't even tell if that was her or not with the terrible job someone did making that .gif

Wouldn't the hypnosis thing make it easier to pass the polygraph though? She cheated on that anyway and wasn't even asked real questions so it's not like it matters.

is this really going to be the democrats defense? really?
>face serious jail time for lying to the commitee
>get caught lying
>muh, CIA planted pretend memories in me, from an old study i was part of
really?