Is race really only skin deep...

Is race really only skin deep? Will non-whites be allowed to enter the white ethnostate if they are deemed to be white in character?

Attached: 1538689601968.jpg (2836x2000, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jms.org.br/PDF/v25n1-4a156.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Race is not skin deep, thousands of native hawaiians suffered bone marrow failure due to that meme when they took blood pressure drugs that were only tested on whites blacks and hispanics.

yes race is real
no they cant enter, even if you have a couple of einstein niggers, their offspring will eventually go back to the average

Attached: iq5.jpg (580x381, 44K)

No, fucking moron.

Attached: 2_Albino_africans-s350x437-1372-420.jpg (350x437, 26K)

Also if you're doing neurosurgery on a black person, don't expect to find a circle of willis. more like a sickle of willis lol. they don't tell you that in medical school anymore :)

Why would you think race is only skin deep? Have you ever seen other races?

the left is decedent of an ape the right is the culmination of thousands of years of evolution and breeding

Abbos really might be the missing link hiding in plain sight. That or an almost divergent path from mankind. Don't they have a lot of Denisovan DNA?

Only East Asians. CHINESE JAPANESE KOREAN VIETNAMESE . ARE ALLOWED IN OUR WHITE ETHNOSTATE

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-125041_Quora.jpg (1080x1920, 190K)

Is that on actual blacks, or in abos?
Genuinely interested in this desu, not even for the sake of racism. Mind linking me some related material that actually discusses it?

Yes apart from Vietnamese.

They hot tho. And based.

Attached: 40048669_2380188901993113_8225861553031741440_o.jpg (1364x2048, 346K)

>white in character
>let into the ethnostate
Sublime shitpost, bong.

No race is based on DNA not skin.
Why would someone need to be "white in character" to be a guest in a white ethnostate? They should be who they are.
Just because a white person is pro-white does not make them against other peoples.

Not sure, and I know this is anecdotal and you may not have the opportunity to talk to people in the field, but neuroscan techs can distinguish race from brainscans with relative ease. Medical examiners can do it from bones. It's preposterous to think race is skin deep. Kenyans and Ethiopians win marathons. Scandinavians and Slavs and Baltic people win world's strongest man. Blacks can't swim because of bone density and fat content. Whites can't jump as high because of smaller hamstring/gluteus muscles. There are a billion Indians and they can't win a gold medal. Proof of this is everywhere.

Yeah, I kinda gotta thing for Viet chicks.

Abos have to be the ugliest creatures on planet earth. How we'd look, had our ancestors not mixed with other humanoid species/aliens.

Attached: abo1.png (810x540, 193K)

most gooks (Vietnamese) unfortunately are not white skinned but dark skinned rice paddy workers.

Does brazil count?
jms.org.br/PDF/v25n1-4a156.pdf

when in doubt, check the hair

Attached: tick the box.jpg (933x1240, 715K)

finns with 5% asian dna are white according to pol and italians with 5% arab dna aren't.

Let's test. Go give a white person a skin graft from a black person and see if their IQ goes down.

Attached: 1536393453370.jpg (667x593, 57K)

Both those statements are true for both political leanings you fucking retard

why the fuck would anyone do that, black skin makes keloid scars when it gets damaged. too risky.

Genetics dont lie m8. Thats like saying japanese are all black because the ones youve seen are from oikinawa. Same thibg with viets ones down south are brown northern are white

Attached: images.png (359x410, 16K)

>Is race really only skin deep?
No.

Attached: PC9KI3.png (718x676, 805K)

Time to invade nam agian baby. Ive been there 3 times

Attached: female-viet-cong-soldiers-1.jpg (1200x873, 151K)

you fucking autist, those are alibinos.

Who is this semen demon?
(Referring to one on the left)

His point was to illustrate that people can have the same skin color across races, but are still inherently different.

Who is the girl on the right? What is her ethnicity? Can I preg her?

Sabrina Houssami, half poo half Lebanese. I think she’s married.

Sickle cell

Thanks. I will put her in my fap bank.

Attached: redpill 1.png (788x876, 158K)

Why do we look like cartoon characters in comparison? Like if aliens landed on Australia and the only things they found were abos, thed pull a 180 and let us cook for another 2000 years.

Attached: 1498041019977.gif (300x332, 2.33M)

Attached: redpill 2.png (759x643, 65K)

Yes the color of your skin is everything, if you are darker than me you should KYS

Infographic and a Jow Forums screenshot. Must be true.

Yes goy, you came from apes.

Attached: evolution.gif (711x664, 79K)

>whites have a bigger volume of smart, therefore more intelligent

Is there a fucking race among humans? Like yeah circumstances enviorement etc play a big role in humans development BUT is there real race? And no different skin color doesn't mean different race, we are the exact same shit besides the color of our skin and some minor characteristics like there is major physical or biological differences between humans of different skin color.

The whole skin colour therefore is IQ thing is a ruse by the hyper xenophobic neanderthals we call German Khazarian Ashke-NAZI Synagogue of Satan 'jews'. Schitzophrenia is also a common ailment along with short height and many mysterious diseases other humans have evolved away from.

Pic related in regards to measurable qualities using DNA sampling.

Attached: genepill.png (1058x1447, 146K)

it literally says scaled to compensate for population differences in the U.S.

found the nigger, guys!

Attached: basedboy bernie.jpg (407x571, 83K)

Stop expecting them to read and understand. It's a cruelty not unlike making dogs walk on their hind legs. It can be done but never done well.