Does Jow Forums literally think that perpetuated inferiority complexes is not one of many reasons why blacks in america...

Does Jow Forums literally think that perpetuated inferiority complexes is not one of many reasons why blacks in america have not assimilated properly in masses? And Ironically, do you actually believe blacks are inferior, like face to God, believe it? Edge lords fuck off.

Attached: videoblocks-thoughtful-and-worried-black-business-man-thinking-outdoor_sszg15wgzz_thumbnail-full01.p (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Their inferiority complex are entirely justified.

welp, that solves it thanks mate, history will remember you well, but not necessarily with admiration

No, Just think its annoying that someone would paint a human like a victim in the first place.

I think your wording is vague as is your intent with using such limiting dialogue. But if thats what you want to hear them yea why not, I think Blacks are inferior,

>FUCK OFF LEAF

Without prejudice, do you honestly believe that they are not inferior?

Their biology is repugnant, their history nonexistent, their thoughts vapid, and their behavior impulsive and animalistic. They are in aggregate a full standard deviation below the average IQ.

Most of all, for me personally, they do not seem human. They don’t look human. They don’t act human. So I resent being forced to treat them as if they are normal people when they so clearly and self-evidently are not.

i dont belive it, i know.

Attached: 1537284197636.jpg (225x225, 13K)

exactly so would you not admit you are part of the problem like provoking someone with a clinical phobia

>MEMEME
Please exit on your left, and thank you for your input, Good bye.

no man I grew up blacks. I've met a few of them who are way smarter than me. but so many of them had such horribly dysfunctional home lives I just don't know what the hell is wrong with them.

You should go live among them to prove us all wrong. Or would that be too dangerous? Beware their genetic low iq and impulse control. It can present itself in highly unexpected ways. Be sure to report back to us.

I can only control myself, why might I guess what someone else fears? I wouldnt assume to know some one on that level from a glance. When did the world become a giant mental hospital? all Children have fears and normally outgrow them

There was a study somewhere that they view themselves as smarter than whites and have higher self esteem and lower levels of stress. Alt hype I think mentioned this in one of his videos.

I'm sorry you feel that way, user. Have you thought of joining the church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints and broadening your perspective?

Attached: interracial couple temple.jpg (402x604, 49K)

>inferiority complexes -- one of many reasons why blacks in america have not assimilated properly [with] masses
Correct; and patently so. But, the thing is...

>MAKE THE LOWEST WHITE MAN THINK HE'S BETTER THAN THE BEST BLACK MAN, AND HE WON'T NOTOCE YOU PICKING HIS POCKETS.
>HECK!, GIVE THE WHITE MAN SOMEONE TO LOOK DOWN ON, AND HE'LL EMPTY HIS POCKETS FOR YOU!
-- Lyndon B. Johnson (36th president-non-elect of the Zionist Mutton & Munition Factory of Avraham)

That is, it's a cultural and cannot be changed.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1538437723131.png (571x618, 105K)

is it really an inferiority complex if you know you're stupid

coming to know your limits is the most fundamental life lesson you can learn. the average 86 iq selling drugs and nickle and diming a living is just keeping it real when it comes to stuff like starting a career or going to college, he simply knows it's not for him, and he sticks to what he knows

>Hold false belief of superiority to compensate for inferiority complex
That is even observable outside of race. Women, fat people, faggots, artists who don't understand math. And niggers.

children, social stigma and racial ideology takes lifetimes and generations evidently to wear out, look at stereotypes alone, which is the basis of prejudice, only now we can laugh, a few years before it was fighting words, still is to an extent

over compensation for denigrated lifestyle, its coping mechanism

>blacks
>inferiority complexes
user, really? Like, your post isn't a troll? LMAO top kek.

i hate jews man

Blacks have a superiority complex, not an inferiority complex
>we wuz kangz n sheeit

russia, you white nigger lol explain my comrade

overcompensation for the millionth time, they are empty or at least struggle heavily with self perception and communal idenityt

>overcompensation for the millionth time,
So what? It's the same result. They believe their bullshit.

take a little drive in Detroit and get back to me

Only good blacks are uncle toms that respect whites.
Rest need to go back to apefreaka

.. if you survive, that is.

Niggers are fucking subhumans. The ones in Africa are literal animals.
The ones in America are slightly higher IQ because of the significant bleaching of their DNA but they are still subhuman. Leaf if you love niggers and want to help them so much just go move to Detroit, the ghetto is cheap and abundant with niggers.

Bet you couldn't even make it one year before wanting to rope all niggers.

fuck your dense

Inferior in what way? they certainly don't do as well on standardized tests, but they're much better at running and jumping. No group can be said to be wholly inferior than any other, we're each superior in our respective homelands.

We're all a product of the environments our ancestors lived in. The environment in Africa selected for athletics primarily so the people who lived there could eat. There wasn't great land to farm so they hunted instead, and the fastest hunters did the best. Conversely in Europe there was a lot of great farmland, as well as rivers, that allowed for commerce and agriculture to develop, which selects for intelligence rather than brute physical strength.

This all seems pretty obvious to me. There's no need to make moral judgements or proclamations. If you put one group of people in an environment that rewards them for thinking and one group of people in one that doesn't, of course the first group will develop better capacity for thinking over the course of generations. If you dropped africans in Europe and then waited ~10,000 years I'm sure you'd have gotten the same results as regular europeans. That's basic stuff.

only in Jow Forumsand could a statement that irrelevant and redundant and unastute receive respect

He's right. And nobel prize winning humanitarians who spent their lives trying to help Africa back him up.

Get out of my country Nigger.

Attached: zg3Ptvp_d.jpg (640x368, 53K)

Here have another.

Attached: hNco1aX_d(2).jpg (640x409, 28K)

And another.

Now do yourself a favor. Pick any major Canadian city and Google it's Most Wanted Criminals.

Attached: 1537582119496.png (960x720, 42K)

I can do this all day.

Attached: 1531600378771.png (1272x800, 80K)

yea on average they are inferior plenty of exceptions though

niggers are unsalvagable
trying is just a waste of good intentions
the few good ones they produce get dragged down by the majority of their subhuman race
dump them all onto africa and nuke them into oblivion if you objectively want to make the world a better place
no hope for these apes

currency vs capacity

brainlet

>took iq tests in high school after being recommended for a transfer to gifted school
>the average african is closer in iq to a chimpanzee than to me
hmmmm

Attached: he went super saiyan.webm (720x540, 2.94M)

If you're going to make an argument, you'll need to do better than some vague allusion to an esoteric concept.

Thanks for conceding.

Attached: 1512108080189.jpg (735x986, 137K)

>muh meme language
that brainlet could only see as far as his eyes and doesnt undersatnd human biology or psychology like we do now, you are a brainlet, you always will be, in the real world you know your place, mutt lol

Maybe they feel inferior because they know their culture is shit and they are the only group of people in America to have never achieved anything. They speak broken English and they treat it like it's their own language for fucks sake. They worship a movie about a fictional African country (that was written by Jews) and won't ever shut up about it. They call each other their "brothers and sisters" yet they shoot at each other in just about most of their neighborhoods. I can't think of a more pathetic group of people in America.

not black people just niggers. They come in all races you know.

Attached: images.jpg (269x187, 7K)

I am not willing to tolerate the tens of thousands of rapes, murders and other violent crimes perpetrated by 75% of blacks just because the remaining 25% sometimes restrains their savage nature.

And if you think otherwise then all that innocent blood is on your hands.

Attached: 1522742304396.jpg (600x419, 43K)

Yes. They are inferior.
There is a correlation between African American success and European ancestry in their DNA.

Why should blacks assimilate?
Blacks are inferior at being white and at all the things white people do, like maintain a white, Western civilization.
Blacks are great at other things. Black people ought to be black and proud of it...separately from whites.

Expecting black people to "assimilate" sounds really racist desu

Believe niggers are inferior? I know it for a fact.

Attached: niggergenetics.jpg (1136x2200, 801K)

>Inferior
I dont know about that they are pretty good at throwing spear and making mudcakes

Unironically yes. There is no reason to assume they are the same as any other race in any way and there is no (to my knowledge) data that suggests they are. I've met plenty of respectable black people in my life. Some more talented than me. But all the really really useless people I've meet have been black.