Americans

Why the fuck are Americans even allowed on this board. Some of the dumbest people I have ever met. You're all so fucking for the white race, despite being the most inbred mutt of all whites if we can call you that. And just because you have a German name does not mean your Aryan.

Attached: 1538470917384.png (1119x586, 207K)

Go eat dingo shit.

ok.

Attached: 1519882080914.jpg (989x5094, 1.74M)

Attached: emu rape aussie.jpg (1302x1056, 149K)

OMFG, never laughed harder.

Says the inbred Aussie descended from the worst dregs of Britain.

White, native-born American male here, and I couldn't agree more. Most of my fellow whites are completely worthless. Racist, sexist, uneducated, and scared shitless of anyone who's not exactly like them.

I love American ideals. But far too many Americans are just garbage, and the worst of them are running the country right now. Hopefully the midterms will clear out some of the trash.

He's not Australian. He's an abbo, a chink, a mudslime, or some nigerian refugee. Only butthurt shitskins post mutt threads.

Attached: australia is white wtf.jpg (960x595, 124K)

DUMB BURGERS, U SO STUPDI!

Attached: 9e7.jpg (200x226, 4K)

kek. Almost through-up me orange juice, mate.

ok kike.

You have something to say. Need an argument?

I’m not any of these things, expect probly fat.

fpbp

Weak b8.

Attached: 1526DDB2-62F3-4453-8174-F923083D77A5.jpg (675x534, 129K)

>but cannot tell you why
>FOX news
Your leftist is showing,

The only americans who should be removed from Jow Forums are the ones who came here with the 2016 elections.

It's always nice to see a thread where you don't have to troll because the OP is already whining like a faggot bitch. Lovely.

Attached: cb8.jpg (552x446, 32K)

All this hate towards americans shows that US has no real allies outside of Israel. During WWII we should have let hitler genocide all of you ungrateful faggots and only accept jewish refugees.

>During WWII we should have let hitler genocide all of you ungrateful faggots and only accept jewish refugees.

Attached: 1533254356706.png (144x151, 11K)

OP is a faggot

i wish i had an opinion on australia but i got nothing, it wouldn't make any sense to even think about such an irrelevant place.

>inbred
>mutt
get is straight, Chao, I know logic isn't exactly your thing.

They're both sort of right tbqh. If we ally with yurop or Israel we die either way, I'm sick of this pan-whitism shit, I'm just an American now and only.

Muhammad was a pig fucking son of a diseased bitch
and so is OP
kys

>has German last name
Yeah this is often bullshit.
Only 100 Americans and a thousand or so Germans have my last name. We are literally all from a small village in East Germany and can trace ourselves from it.
Just like The English there are millions of people with "Jew" last names who think they are European.

Attached: index.jpg (211x238, 7K)