AUS/POL/ Poppy Sea Edition

Evening Lads. What's your drink tonight?
THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=qb67Y638rHI

>Opt Out of MHR
myhealthrecord.gov.au/for-you-your-family/opt-out-my-health-record

>Scandals for Labor and the Unions
pastebin.com/pNq9nvvP

>Chinese Influence on our Major parties
pastebin.com/uA67FWaj

>Commons Index [WIP] [Now including 'JQ' pasta!]
pastebin.com/a7RwmPm4

>Defence and BOM both used Supermicro, the tech company allegedly compromised by Chinese spies
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/science/2018-10-05/supermicro-malicious-chips-china-australian-government/10342006

>Bikies gang Rebels gathers for Melbourne OMCG meeting
unv.is/news.com.au/national/victoria/news/police-prepared-to-act-swiftly-as-rebels-bikies-gather-in-melbourne/news-story/5252d7bf52c72aacb7cc69dcec5a7d9b

>Visitor’s grim discovery inside home
unv.is/news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/small-boy-discovered-unharmed-inside-home-where-dead-woman-was-found/news-story/798f02d618613d7471cde4c6b0a7a423

>Malcolm Turnbull says US forces in Asia 'vital' for balancing surging China
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/malcolm-turnbull-says-us-forces-in-asia-vital-for-balancing-surging-china-20181005-p5080f.html

>Accused Sydney child rapist bailed
unv.is/news.com.au/national/nsw-act/he-shouldnt-be-on-the-streets-police-fury-over-bail-of-man-who-allegedly-raped-a-13yo-boy/news-story/138718c1ce2bfc3fa5d862cc52db0b6b

Attached: jerrynightmare.jpg (209x133, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/watoday.com.au/national/family-members-snubbed-from-bob-jane-s-funeral-over-bitter-dispute-daughter-claims-20181005-p507xm.html
unv.is/canberratimes.com.au/national/act/sea-of-62-000-poppies-to-remember-wwi-heroes-20181005-p507vx.html
unv.is/watoday.com.au/politics/federal/labor-doubles-down-on-preschool-plan-with-vow-to-waive-university-fees-20181004-p507to.html
unv.is/watoday.com.au/national/victoria/inhumane-man-jailed-for-extreme-neglect-of-elderly-mum-left-to-die-in-bed-20181005-p507yb.html
unv.is/canberratimes.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/amy-schumer-among-hundreds-arrested-protesting-kavanaugh-20181005-p507vi.html
unv.is/9news.com.au/national/2018/10/05/04/17/prince-harry-meghan-markle-duke-and-duchess-of-sussex-royal-tour-australia
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/nsw/they-re-trying-hard-to-destroy-it-the-growing-pains-of-a-sydney-suburb-20180911-p502zp.html
unv.is/theage.com.au/national/victoria/bikini-model-to-stand-trial-over-steroid-trafficking-20181005-p50810.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=H9rWZFQsSWQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=i5TKNVa_nHs
hooktube.com/watch?v=snlQp3bPrl4
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io
normie
youtube.com/watch?v=56JCVbaCqCM
youtube.com/watch?v=mBZ9gYqPCsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Family members snubbed from Bob Jane's funeral over bitter dispute, daughter claims
unv.is/watoday.com.au/national/family-members-snubbed-from-bob-jane-s-funeral-over-bitter-dispute-daughter-claims-20181005-p507xm.html

>Sea of 62,000 poppies to remember WWI heroes
unv.is/canberratimes.com.au/national/act/sea-of-62-000-poppies-to-remember-wwi-heroes-20181005-p507vx.html

>Labor doubles down on preschool plan with vow to waive student fees
unv.is/watoday.com.au/politics/federal/labor-doubles-down-on-preschool-plan-with-vow-to-waive-university-fees-20181004-p507to.html

>Man jailed for extreme neglect of elderly mum left to die in bed
unv.is/watoday.com.au/national/victoria/inhumane-man-jailed-for-extreme-neglect-of-elderly-mum-left-to-die-in-bed-20181005-p507yb.html

>Amy Schumer among hundreds arrested protesting Supreme Court nominee confirmation - International News
unv.is/canberratimes.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/amy-schumer-among-hundreds-arrested-protesting-kavanaugh-20181005-p507vi.html

>Prince Harry Meghan Markle Duke and Duchess of Sussex royal tour Australia
unv.is/9news.com.au/national/2018/10/05/04/17/prince-harry-meghan-markle-duke-and-duchess-of-sussex-royal-tour-australia

>The growing pains of a Sydney suburb
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/nsw/they-re-trying-hard-to-destroy-it-the-growing-pains-of-a-sydney-suburb-20180911-p502zp.html

>Bikini model to stand trial over steroid trafficking through the post
unv.is/theage.com.au/national/victoria/bikini-model-to-stand-trial-over-steroid-trafficking-20181005-p50810.html

Previous Threads:

Vid Picks
>Could an alleged confession solve the mysterious death of Mark Haines?
hooktube.com/watch?v=H9rWZFQsSWQ

>Bureaucrats' trip to Burning Man festival costs taxpayers $27k
hooktube.com/watch?v=i5TKNVa_nHs

>Michael Kirby calls for freedom from religion
hooktube.com/watch?v=snlQp3bPrl4

>Personal Pick: Enoch Powell's "Rivers of Blood" Speech, in Full (aka one simple trick on proving migration control correct)
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io

Attached: cunt.jpg (480x480, 16K)

International Freedom of Speech Day 6th October
Get your asses to Lakemba
normie book.com/events/1887227428249196/
or Docklands
normie book.com/events/1760166770748610/

Attached: IFSD.jpg (640x360, 81K)

i will be there to support based avi, but facebook wont care, even if their main office in california was protested.
avi should organize an event to reclaim melbournes no go zones in the northern suburbs instead.

he should come to broadmeadowstan, mosqueburgh park, and deenvale (i know a white postie who was randomly attacked within an inch of his life by an angry muslim while delivering mail in greenvale, australia post reacted by changing all posties in that area to arab workers).

there are literally parts of melbourne that are france/germany tier no go zones, and no one ever talks about it.

the lauren southern / stefan molyneux event in melbourne a few months back was held right next to mosqueburgh park, a full blown muslim no go zone.
(if they didn't keep the event so secretive, muslims would have undoubtedly organized a riot).

Attached: shariazone.jpg (622x466, 49K)

This is your Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>also

>Dollar at 70c USD

CRASHING THE AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY!.......

WITH NO SURVIORS!!!

Bring.
It.
On.

Fuck Republicanism.
That is all.

Recently completed my first year of complete hikki isolation.
It is pretty good desu

Attached: 04CE710A-ED63-469D-A504-464CCD406611.jpg (229x220, 12K)

60 minutes official youtube posted this a few weeks ago, but i feel like i have seen it before.
is this a new interview with martins mum?

youtube.com/watch?v=56JCVbaCqCM

very cool that 60 minutes is reposting it anyways, carleen bryant knows 100% that martin is innocent, and that his name will be cleared some day.

hopefully martin lives long enough to walk free from prison and receive an official apology and compensation for false imprisonment.
i will be there to shake his hand.

Attached: 356783568358.jpg (650x488, 40K)

how do you get food and provisions?

Delivery man and postie leave things at door

Heres one for you bois

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-05-17-45-58.png (1080x1920, 1.13M)

Gonna go get a bottle of mezcal. Was keen on finding some bird on tinder and going out somewhere but im a giga autist so that will probably never happen

Evening from woy woy, where are my fellow coasties at?

and money?

dont put a pic of a gun we all know you faggots are fucking terrified of guns

>What's your drink tonight?
two years this month since I last had a drink.
Feeling sharp and based.

Great jawline

what did you replace it with, please dont lie and pharmashit counts as drugs, No one is sober in Australia its a miserable shithole

rate my martin OC

Attached: 337468467.jpg (1280x868, 136K)

based and redpilled

Nothing. Have also weaned myself off all my other vices (which weren't much - nicotine patches and St John's Wort).
I find things to teach myself to keep my brain busy at night.
Hard bit is a lot of my old piss drinking friends have become a bit distant.

Dsp and gambling

how do you endure the crippling boredom, gangbanging?

Don't mind me, just being the best paddle pop flavour.

Attached: 9310016410764_paddlepoprainbow-1250334-png.png.ulenscale.447x447[1].png (447x447, 104K)

You know me Dazzia

Attached: 18C096F4-414B-404F-9153-4EABA57EE063.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

What is aus/pol/'s opinion on the new "go back where you came from" series?

Did anyone else watch it?

Attached: kurby.jpg (200x200, 4K)

find something to get passionate about. For me, I pursued a childhood dream. The week I stopped drinking, I went to a music store and bought a cheap little analog synthesiser. Got quite fascinated with teaching myself sound synthesis. This led to recording, mixing and mastering, which led to releasing an album on iTunes that actually sold 1 copy to someone in the Netherlands.

hahahaha.
you watch SBS?
hahahaha.

im genuinely not interested in anything, i like happenings but theyre rare

create your own happening. kill a politician

what synth did you get?

Is that cunt in this terrible ad?
youtube.com/watch?v=mBZ9gYqPCsU

Also why does he have the Boomer Monster energy drink symbol tattooed on his shoulder?

WHAT
IN
THE
UTTER
FUCK?

ANZ Card. Are ANZ any good or should I stick with my current bank?

Attached: salttheearth.png (719x482, 267K)

Hi jp

arturia microbrute
an excellent first synth if you know nothing about synths

Gf and me had a few disagreements on things.

She claims we have incompatible values and that I don’t see her friends often enough. Apparently she wants me to become some sort of Greens voting normie socialite. Stays with her parents last 2 nights. Thought it was temporary and that she would be coming home. Get home just half an hour ago from work and she’s cleaned out everything she owns from our place.

Just sitting here in my room feeling gutted. What should I do brahs?

>Not banana

Close but not quite

shes been fucking some other bloke and has finally got him to commit and is now ditching you. just get over it and move on

Only to make fun of it.
My family are all NPCs and were sad about the Syrian refugees and said we should do more. I tried to convince them otherwise but with limited success.

Attached: welp.jpg (480x420, 23K)

you're single again, user. enjoy it.

Stand up for yourself, lay it out cold, and make her feel petty for being this ludicrous to end the relationship over a few political disagreements.

Maybe you don't like her friends if they're scummy, and let her in on that too.

Be a man and realise that women are political children, and you can easily sway them if you're Chad enough, or you appear dominant.

Babby's first redpill for women:
The "pink tax" is unfounded in any real retail listing or in reality generally, and even if it did exist, there are alternative products that can be used for both genders, and you'll find men are paying more for razors on average.

hey thats what i've got. great little synth. i had a feeling

I would never change my opinion for a woman, or anything about myself for that matter. Don’t worry.

On your second point, I tried for four years to just mildly redpill her and it never worked. I never understood it. Always felt disrespected that she never took my points seriously.

Read the book by andew mcgreggor it's better then the book by Joe villas book. It was set up it was meant to happen on the isle of dead a popular tourist destination visited by a lot of japs. But the time table changed so the cafe it was

trust me this has nothing to do with your political views. there is another guy involved

Hi jp... please notice me

>tried four years
>still a greenie

Sorry m8, some women are just unchanging.

My m8 recently left his girlfriend because she was acting like a victim and chose her antidepressants over him. Learned from my m8 she would regularly miss deposits into the joint account, skip work, asked to be driven everywhere, and was a dead fish in bed. Had all these degenerates coming into her social life and is suspected to have straight up been stealing cash from my m8s household.

Some women are just not worth it, and if you need to move on, show no mercy. She wasn't worth it.

You need to get the power back. Break up with her before she can break up with you! That will make something click in her head that will tell her "oh no, maybe being single is bad" (reverse psychology). She will beg you not to go through with it, but then say "sorry babe, I don't date greeny shills, praise kek!" She will be devastated and she'll start crying (the reverse psychology will still be in effect). Say "Sorry, Tuts, let's just say, I don't like you and you are ugly" (just any generic insults will do here, girls like it when they have a Chad boyfriend who insults them). By the third time she begs you to reconsider (this will be the last time) say "yes, but only if you give me head right now." then quickly get naked and just stand there. She won't be able to resist your charm and you will have all the power in the relationship.

You're welcome.

I’m aware that’s a possibility and I know you won’t believe me when I say this, but I’m virtually certain that’s not the case

I’m not naive enough to think it doesn’t happen. But you’ll just have to take my word for it in this case.

>What should I do brahs?
thank fuck you're not married to her

crack a celebratory beer and play some vidya

it's just something that you've gotta get through. try to talk it through with her if you feel like thats what you want to do. but if not, then you just gotta tough it out. don't expect it to be over quickly. it can take a while to move through. it doesnt make you a cuck to be shattered after losing a missus. i had a year of feeling down after breaking up with a 5 year gf. important to keep your dignity in her eyes i think. dont let her see how upset you are. they say the best revenge is living well. good luck bruz

>be me last week, down to only 4.5 hours a week
>worrying a bit for my job
>new roster comes this week
>is now 38 hour work week, close to 40.
>every morining shift starts at 5am every single day, including weekends
>biggest amount of shifts land right on my birthday
>literally cannot drink after work at all. now
and to add insult to injury
>talking with only friend about going out drinking for my birthday on the weekend before my birthday
>asked him 2 months in advance if he's fine with strippers and binge drink and he was fine, even his gf said it was cool
>be today
>"nah drinkings boring, lets go do an Escape Room for your birthday"
I'm fucking seething tbqh lads, i havent talked to a girl outside of work or family in months and he wants to go fuck around doing manchild shit on my only day of freedom

Attached: 1538657413141.jpg (1125x578, 217K)

2256 represent. Just about to head down to everglades for dinner with the inlaws

Thanks brah

get a hooker and blow a load over her tits.
You'll feel better when you realise people are fun not negative drama queens

4-5 years is around the point they do this shit. some of the shit I've seen. one mate we managed to get her facebook chat history. probably not the best idea because he found out how much cock she was sucking behind his back. I found more shit out later because I ended up working with his ex's old boss. I didn't bother telling him she got gang banged at a work Christmas party

wtf is an Escape Room?

>I'm fucking seething tbqh lads, i havent talked to a girl outside of work or family in months and he wants to go fuck around doing manchild shit on my only day of freedom

I had no idea what that was until i googled it just now. It looks fun, desu. Your friend is right, drinking is boring tbqh.

ah shit wrong Jow Forums sry

puzzle game shite for the kind of people who buy Popvynles

kek, based HabsbergBro.

Holy fuck. I'd be chalking that up as a win user. Your lucky she's dragging it on.

Made me chuckle

There are a lot of /generals / floating around now though.
Does Austria attend the Germany general?

>Habsbergs
>based

Attached: wvo.jpg (530x480, 41K)

i'm starting to feel like an old cunt. all this stupid faggy shit. also tell your mate he is a cunt since it's your fucking birthday. if he was a real mate he would do whatever the fuck you want even if his fucking gf didn't like it

>Assistant Treasurer Stuart Robert has been charging taxpayers more than $2000 per month to use the internet at his Gold Coast home.

>Mr Robert, who has a masters degree in information technology, racked up monthly bills 20 times higher than the average cost of data provided to other politicians' homes, averaging $1845 during the latest six months of expenses.

>In May, the most recent month reported, Mr Robert's internet use cost $2832, or about $90 per day.

>The Fadden MP said he used "around" 300 gigabytes of data in that month and the bill was a result of exceeding his data limit of 50GB and having to pay per gigabyte after that.

Attached: Screenshot.png (1199x629, 423K)

Now tell me why doesn't this cunt get an unlimited data plan?

Gold Coast

Van Deezman Land

Attached: tasmania.png (1200x600, 73K)

>the pink tax
Absolutely reddit-tier. What are you even doing on Jow Forums? Don't you have a Jordan Peterson book to read, an Amazing Atheist video to watch or a 9gag thread to post on?
He should force her to read the bell curve and convince her that physiognomy is a true and correct science then move on to the holocaust being fake, tbqh.

>mfw he said "wtf, that sucks, we'd be home after midnight, im not doing that"
>he's a fucking 20 year old.

Attached: 1536307239324.jpg (960x638, 151K)

I live in the country and have an unlimited data plan, why wouldn't the gold coast have an unlimited data plan?

fucking based, kill republicans NOW

cunt probably has shares in whatever ISP he is using

Dejure NZ clay

Don't act like you don't know what I mean.

Greenie chicks are still concerned about stupid reddit-tier shit like a pink tax.

Dropping Culture of Critique and the like on their lap is like lighting their cooch on fire.

I didn't say the Habsbergs were based, I said the user (who happens to be one) is based.

Attached: sb2.jpg (640x526, 37K)

>No "General" in the title
Baking RooCunts just want to see the world burn

I stand corrected. Maybe a slower approach is better after all. I'm sorry for being rude, user.

Attached: 1519426776879.png (657x600, 84K)

Celebrate for avoiding a future with a future roastie that would take your kids and your house down the line.

All good user.

If it makes you feel any better I've got police officers to start recognizing race in the near
past.
It's remarkably easy because for them it's a no-brainer, they just can't say it because of the higher-ups.

Thank you brah

tb303 when? i need some fat bass

kill her and bury her body in the woods
its never failed me

>What's your drink tonight?
unironically this

Attached: deezdrinks.png (846x564, 429K)

Based reply.

does that shit give you a nasty as fuck hangover? I don't drink and caffeine when on the piss

I'll be honest, im sick of this fucking cunt's shit, everytime i've wanted to hang out, it's "sorry busy with gf, sorry busy with gfs family, sorry busy with work", and when we do hang out, he fucking brings her along.
Last time i wanted to hang out with him, i had to fucking taxi her to a laser hair removal appointment!
And his Job is fucking ridiculous, he does 3D assets and shit for some VR faggots, but he plays goddamn CSGO with them in the office every friday afternoon, and when i tried to join him in a CSGO lobby, he kicked me from it.
Meanwhile, im cleaning toilets on my brithday at 5am every morning in a godforsaken hell hole.
Motherfucker is the only friend I have in the world and he just shits on me every time, and if he dictates what we do ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, IM GOING TO LOSE MY FUCKING SHIT AT THE CUNT

Yeah, I know many policeman who are pretty good on race, it makes sense because they have to spend more time around Arabs and blacks. But then again, teachers and nurses have to spend time around them too, yet they are completely bluepilled. It would be interesting to find out which variable is causing this difference.

OY CUNTS

Send us ya best Bruce Shitposter memes, or forever have your car radio stuck on Triple J.

If you use a playlist, may Chinese drivers plague your Tuesday commute.

Attached: brucegrug.png (485x443, 197K)

thinking of applying for a job that pays at least 20k more per year but taking the job will fuck my current employer up the ass bigtime. does loyalty and fair play beat cold dollar grabs?

better to get a clone. if you get a genuine 303 u'd be better putting it in bubble wrap. the clones r good as far as i know

Tell your current job about the offer and see if they would match it?

sound advice

had an og 606 for a while. i used to sit up the back of the bus and just tweak. the mc303 was shit tho.
t. still mixes on vinyl

only having 1 or 4 glasses, not enough to get drunk

get used to it since this kind of thing happens a lot. I hardly ever see my best mate since he has 3 kids an ex wife and a new girlfriend. but when we do get the chance to catch up he isn't dumb enough to bring his new missus along since we both know what will happen. she will bitch and moan and say she want's to go home every 30 minutes because she will be ignored by two guys who have known each other since they were 8 years old

ah yeah makes since. i'll have a bourbon and coke or something if I am just having a few. if I am getting smashed no caffeine and no vodka and I don't get a hangover

massive step up. i know i can do the job tho. current employer cant match it (ive run the numbers, i know he cant afford whatever the other cunt is offering)