youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: wood head.jpg (360x408, 21K)

>hurrdurr rich people are bad
>hurrdurr I'm full of envy

Attached: 1537183677383.jpg (645x729, 32K)

>defending the (((rich)))
jew detected

Attached: 1500040021198.jpg (960x529, 64K)

Commie propaganda. Go bavk to /leftypol/

>names the jew
>memes the porkie
what are you playing at?

Attached: 1503096664829.png (1784x1766, 284K)

Attached: 34034418_2018459621561987_4679201839168618496_n.jpg (625x625, 38K)

>The rich can't meme
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Attached: 1501525721954.png (1300x1080, 803K)

>HoTWieb5
Who wants to orbit my superior 2d id

Fucking dumb

Attached: commie memes.jpg (800x600, 88K)

If I had crippling self esteem issues I'd probably fall into this way of thinking. But it's just trying to justify gibs and your own shortcomings instead of improving your lot in life.

>right can't meme
Nobody has ever said this

Based and redpilled

Well...

Attached: IMG_20181005_102319.jpg (680x383, 63K)

That's CIA memes don't take credit for their handiwork.

>private death squads

Ok this made me laugh.

Doesn't matter. There still shared by magapede npcs and can be found everywhere.

>PLZ be gommie, now? K?!?!?
Kek. No.

Attached: cry.png (675x808, 30K)

they can be meme by creating the most retarded ideology in existence

Attached: 1502499501544.png (793x794, 273K)

The Porky meme is forced.

seething ancap lol
can't wait for the McDeath Squads™

The left still can’t meme

Yea and it doesn't have the piercing truth of for example le merchant. Commies are just braindead, let's be honest about it folks

Attached: 1532571368058.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

the 1% is 80% jewish

I find it so funny how /leftypol/'s weird pig meme is just a sterilized merchant. Literally everything about /leftypol/ is just an antithesis to Jow Forums. It's like an evil twin with a mustache.

Dumb because no one says the right can't meme. The left can't meme and it's been well established. Also "the rich" are the ones spending billions of dollars pushing leftist beliefs into useful idiots through mass media

Wait. Does /leftypol/ actually say that "the right can't meme?" I'd die of laughter if that were true.

Me either holy fuck. I'm glad you understand.

kek

Attached: 1538414766698.jpg (1057x964, 257K)

>Failed to infiltrate the site
How?
Are they too retarded to figure out how captcha works or did they spend their entire time looking for the "create account" button and gave up when they couldn't find it?

Its really easy to replace porkie with the Jew meme and preserve the intended message.
What did they mean by this?

3rd panel right kills "The Left"
Then you might have something.

>How?
Because they don't know how to lurk for at least one year before they post.
They stick out because they don't know any of the board culture

Attached: welcome to 4chan2.gif (473x1050, 2.52M)

fixed

Attached: this meme is unkosher.png (955x518, 436K)

One small modification.

Attached: 1538727317290.jpg (960x529, 98K)

They all became redpilled because that's what fucking happens when you lurk on Jow Forums 24/7 and sucked out the entire funding of the groups.
t. former shareblue shill

Attached: DC3C944BB2084203952F75EEDA5AE621.png (960x913, 256K)

left are right are views seen through a 20th century lens.
Things have moved way way way past this now.

People who cling to the struggle between left and right haven't upgraded their own viewpoints for the 21st century.
Left and right are surface level terms used to muddy the political waters and categorise people.

The real struggle is the global mafia vs humanity, and its way more of a zero sum game even compared to the all out nuclear war potential of the 20th century.

Attached: 1527995251758.png (1300x2000, 251K)

Wow, nailed it. Yes.

Non-whites can't meme.

Impossible, unfortunately, leftists hate what's good and decent more than they hate capital.

This

Attached: 1500040021198.png (960x529, 352K)

We are going to shoot you and then ask if you want ketchup with that.

heh

Attached: 2018-10-05 11_51_17.png (599x652, 53K)

epic...

DoNt ThReAd On Me1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 48K)

cucked wasn't memed?

Attached: y.jpg (2400x4336, 1.22M)

Only correct answer in this thread

>the rich
did you mean the ((()))

Smash the left, smash the right.
The only tolerable ideologies are monarchism, fascism and Hoppeanism

The rich not being able to meme MEANS that the Left can’t meme, since everything any of you idiots believe was handed to you directly from Google’s HR department.

>people genuinely still call themselves ancaps in 2018
jesus christ this is cringe, nice 14 year old video game tier "philosophy" you have

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: gang it and slonk itt.png (500x379, 227K)

topkek

>2018
>caring about the opinions of a slavic rape baby

basically this.
the main reason right hates left is because the left is unwilling to recognize that kike elites are the main source of all our problems. leftists claim to be anti-war but then cheer on obama and hillary. leftists claim to be pro-enviro but then mock trump for his tarrifs against foreign imports.

shitlibs have no mind of their own, they just parrot whatever their favorite liberal celeb or news tells them.

>inb4 but right wingers are all nutjobs who listen to alex jones

i only agree with maybe less than 10% of what alex jones says. you can be anti-big gov, anti-war, pro-enviro and pro-nationalist whilst still being far right.

>Thoughts?
The Left really can't meme.

Whiter than you, Jose.

This is why I need fascism, capitalism has proven to be the system that brings the most wealth but a strong nationalist government is needed to make sure that profit doesn't sway the nation into degeneracy, capitalism is the best system for a homogeneous nationalist country where individuals are brought up to care for their nation and the rich aren't allowed to take advantage of the poor or put profit in front of their country.

>jews arent rich
okay goldberg

You know pretty much once you hit the soft cap on what money can buy you should instantly bribe governments, right?

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist, Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

It's a meme that might have been relevant in the 19th century, like marxism. Most leaders of billion dollar corporations today are jews, non-whites, basedboys and women that enforce leftist values in their organizations.

Poor people are trash.

Everyone outside the middle class should be hung desu

But the left can't meme and the left admit regularly that they are losing the internet to the rights memetics. .There's threads dedicated to this "problem" on left wing forums so acting like there's any kind of equal footing is ridiculous.
There's an additional problem with this "meme".
>The rich can't meme
The left are invariably a bunch of rich kids. I know quite a lot in person and they are very often connected to rich families. The children of millionaires with connections to Lords and titles and the lick.
>Black pill
Communism is actually a top down revolt on the meritocratic threats of market economies. Entitled rich kids are fundamentally terrified of having their sense of self worth called into question by performance in social and market contributions. The brutal rat race for money and more importantly, status distresses and upsets them. They hate losing out to their peers and hate the thought of losing their social standing, so they entertain fantasies of leading the revolutionary proletariat to victory against their immediate class peers who will then allow them to dictate to the world what all future social systems will be, and when they don't get their way things get ugly.

Thus when a left wing meme says that the rich cannot meme they are only just admitting that the left cannot meme in different words.

Trump is rich and Trump can meme

did someone hold a gun to the governments head and force them to take money?

The step above it is actually human nature.
We tribalise to give us a competitive edge over the more difficult opponents and after that is done we re-tribalise down to the individual level. We are a species at war with ourselves and even our faculties of mind compete for your attention (hence conflicts of interest and self destructive behaviour).
Thus the "social revolution" that really ought to happen is one of learning how to achieve a personal balance within yourself instead of trying to work through your personal problems through the medium of the entire human population of planet earth.

This isn't an advocacy of individualism, we are still social beings and there's a purpose for society, but, a sense of personal accountability and self mastery will be required so that you don't ultimately destroy your best possible social options (which ultimately will be a volkish/ethno/racial/neuro-type tribalism).

Understanding that the main battlefield is one that exists within your own mind is definitely one of the major "final pills" to swallow. It doesn't change the political situation much as much it massively changes the clarity of your perceptions of it.

Attached: marker.jpg (604x604, 102K)

The "left" are the puppets of the "bankers".

You can't meme.

t. no financial issues whatsoever

Only first world people with no financial issues care about the "mind" and the "psyche", if you had ever had some situation where you are financially fucked (or a costly illness), you would realize how stupid your thinking is

Fascism is capitalism in decay. You can't get rid of the rich without killing republicans first.

Attached: when-one-of-the-worlds-most-technologically-advanced-intelligence-agencies-20753455.png (500x616, 132K)

Why can’t commies just call them what they are?

It’s the Jew. The Jew is the enemy.

Attached: 7FF293A7-C345-4B97-B918-180BB55ECEC8.jpg (790x445, 159K)

They failed to infiltrate because most of us can spot the newfag as soon as they post. They don't lurk long enough, and because they're doing it for money and not for the giggles we can tell. They're gonna have to get help from glow in the dark niggers of they want to better manufacture authenticity.

>Fascism is capitalism in decay. You can't get rid of the rich without killing republicans first

Okay kid

*snap*

Libetarians are left wingers

Attached: 1505666723543.png (1262x2094, 1M)