A war with my people would be quick and decisive

And not to your benefit, white boy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4aw53NLqeE

Attached: 394.jpg (664x374, 139K)

Whiteboi is unable to compete

>Two white people too afraid to say nigger and keep saying "N-Word"

Niggers cannot organize, and when Whites stop giving Niggers gibs, they will eat themselves. Do not forget. Blacks are animals

I find these attempts by blacks in the US to Africanize their clothing/culture to be hilarious. They honestly have no idea what African culture is and so all they can come up with is these sad little impersonations. Fucking hilarious.

>2:30
>Implyin black people can't work for goldman sachs
heh this fat cunt doesnt even know he's being racist
>"HAHA like blak people working for goldman sachs? HAH like AS IF"

Wey waz kungs!!!

Attached: human-lives-shouldnt-be-put-in-the-hands-of-creatures-23209944.png (500x610, 112K)

They're as bad as pagan larpers, possibly worse.

Attached: Rhodesian Bush War.png (325x865, 27K)

Everything about them is pretentious

>ywn be a Rhodesian SAS operator taking down a hundred nogs

I served with niggers they make shit soldiers. A race war wouldn't be in their best interests

Thank god for the sickle cell

Same bra

Aka BBC

What's more hilarious is the mulatto pretending to be a nigger.

50% of Black Americans are obese.
If you want to win the race war, stop with the burgers and KFC fried chicken buckets and start running

>TYT
Mindless violence is all niggers are capable of

Attached: 1512718321218.jpg (425x450, 56K)

Hahahahahahaha fuckin kap man what are you doing. You were raised in one of the whitest places in California by some of the whitest people out there what a total fucking clown hahahahah

black troops with white officers is pretty effective but without leadership they will put more effort into figuring out how to avoid work than the officers put into their entire college education and ocs.. fucking go serve in the military see if i'm lying lol

The caption for OP’s photo should be: “Then I lost the Super Bowl and gave you a wardrobe.”

Once the Jews, Cucks and fags were out of the way, no one would finance you and GoloHomo wouldn't be there to protect you. You could sumbit and live peacefully or die by the thousands.

Attached: ~LOS4.jpg (208x242, 14K)

Attached: FB7538E8-00CD-41D3-9024-3855E8C8AA55.jpg (734x1088, 169K)

I will take great pleasure torturing you fucking niggers like a chink with a dog. Only the sickest shit awaits your flesh you filthy shitskin.

who do you think the po po would side with?

osama bin shavin

What's funny is any time talk about about civil war comes up it's always debate about what the army or other whites may do. Niggers are hardly a second thought, HAHAHA.

Your people being millionaires larping as african? I don't get it.

Roastie said it. It was powerful.

Attached: 15140875043930.jpg (2345x2502, 1.65M)

I remember a particular green text about how white people only started colonization because they were bored of killing other white people.

It had a line similar to

>the last time white people hated another race they split the atom and killed a hundred thousand people in the blink of an eye. Then did it again a few days later for no real reason

That made me laugh