Redwave coming boys! Vote, vote, vote!

Redwave coming boys! Vote, vote, vote!

Attached: Screenshot_20181005-105143_Chrome.jpg (1063x865, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=register to vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>caring about amerishart politics
You're a disgrace to our nation

The blue line is the date of Kavanughs hearing

he, says the national party retards who can't even run in an election. Why would I get involved with you idiots?

Where the fuck did I say I supported the NP you dumb east-yank?

This thread is a fucking disaster.

Attached: 1534469656935m.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

I'm just waiting for them to go unhinged and give up, cause actual mass unrest or kill themselves. I larp as a liberal at work and all my coworkers are convinced there will be a blue wave and even states like Tennessee will turn blue. Gonna be so good.

Fake news. Democrats want to give you a false sense of security

good luck passing immigration reform without the House you retards

Attached: predictit odds.png (949x441, 88K)

hahahah, imagine taking the word of cocaine addicted gamblers in Vegas. They also said trump wouldn't win in 2016. You're going to get another big surprise in November big boy!

What an embarrassing thread

Attached: Trump_Jew.png (2900x1544, 904K)

Can someone give quick rundown on US political system? What are the upcoming elections for? What are midterm elections?

>What are the upcoming elections for? What are midterm elections?
Midterm elections are elections that take place in the middle of the presidential term. It's for house as well as senate seats. It's not all of them since different states hold their elections at different times, but a lot of them take place in the midterm. To pass a law, it must be voted on by the house, and then by the senate, and then the president can either sign or veto.

US president
>elected every 4 years
>controls the executive branch
>has discretion to implement laws passed by Congress
>has control over the military and foreign policy
>has broad domestic powers as well
>has "the bully pulpit", meaning a large national voice that can sway opinions

The US Congress passes the laws. The Congress was divided into 2 Houses.

The first is known as "the House of Representatives"
>elected every 2 years
>elections are based on district (which are apportioned by population, large states have many districts), 1 house member is elected per district
>There are 435 House members. There would be more, but a law was passed to limit it because it was getting too big
>They propose laws and vote on them, which are later approved by the Senate

The House of Representatives is supposed to be a rambunctious body that is directly connected to the People. They are the People's direct conduit into government, and thus are given all sorts of special significance, although each individual house member is less powerful than a Senator (since there's so many)

The other house is known as "the Senate"
>elected every 6 years
>Only 2 senators per state, no matter what the size or population of that state, 100 Senators total
>The Senate approves laws, and has different powers than the House. Although a senator is considered more powerful than a House of Reps member, the House of Reps is the more powerful body.
>Originally, the Senators were appointed by the State governments, this was changed in the Progressive era over 100 years ago.

The Senate was supposed to be like the United Kingdom's House of Lords, populated by refined elite types. Senators are much more well spoken and politically nuanced than a House member. They are also a far better candidate for the Presidency.

"Midterm elections" are elections held in the years that a presidential election is not happening. This happens for all House members and some Senators. There is a lower turnout

tanks!

This.

I want nu-Jow Forums and /ptg/ to leave. You faggots are the most blue-pilled fucks since the Bush era.

between today an november people will have forgotten about kav, they will be thinking of the next issue

>inb4 election tourists start sperging out at you

Is it two different Potatoes?
Or is the lad just yelling at himself
Fuckin Irish

Good luck passing it with the House.

Have you met the American left?
They have been talking about Russian bots for like 2 years now
To your credit that did recently change
Now they are talking about Gamergate
Fuckin GAMERGATE!!!

Attached: Kek.png (619x773, 291K)

>HAHAHAHAH
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

nate silver with worse hair than usual

What? That again?
Just.. Why?!

Attached: 1538075414366.jpg (633x415, 72K)

LMAO

Having senate is awesome but without the house, does it even matter? If they just shoot down every bill right away the senate wont even get a chance to vote.

If ruth Ginsberg dies within the next 2 year's then whoever controls the senate gets to chose her replacement. Its worth it for that alone.

It matters for the judiciary. States can put their own laws forwards and the judiciary can rule on their legality iirc.

>Ginsberg
Will the old witch kick the bucket anytime soon?

Attached: Ginsburg-Hospitalized-1-269.jpg (1481x2129, 951K)

The red tsunami vs. the insignificant blue drip.

GLORIOUS!!!

Attached: 1538323007697.jpg (1440x810, 66K)

REGISTER TO VOTE RIGHT NOW YOU NIGS

IF YOU AREN'T REGISTERED DO IT RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE A FEW DAYS LEFT

google.com/search?q=register to vote

Based

Dems absolutely BTFO themselves

Attached: 1538613714519.jpg (612x612, 87K)

This
Whiteboi BTFO

Why do you need to register? You don't even need an ID

Fuck off luigi, what happens in American politics resonates through the rest of the world, including pastaland.

whats your fuckin problem irish gnome?

Dammit I wanted to make the same joke.