In 1291 the knights templar founded switzerland to store there treasures after the final crusade

in 1291 the knights templar founded switzerland to store there treasures after the final crusade
switzerland is a knights templar state
in 1307 Pope Clement V and King Philip IV of France who was deeply in debt to the order had the knights templar
arrested, tortured into giving false confessions, and burnt at the stake.
I believe some of the true knights templar escaped to spain but the order and their treasure was then taken over
by a more nefarious group of people which has morphed into today what is still is a modern day mercenary banking state.

switzerland today is modern ancient egypt we are still ruled by pharaohs , people talk about the corruption in the US but it all stems from
switzerland - the centre of all things evil - this is their base and they have absoloutly destroyed europe all around them through world war 1
and world war 2 (finance) the swiss banking families are the true "illuminati" and they are the roman empire and the jews on steroids

out of the knights templar came the freemasons who currently have a corrupt head (Windsors) , their religion is egyptian

out of the egyptian pharonic bloodline came the european aristocracy whose current day inhabitants occupy switzerland have changed their names to cover
their tracks for example Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor is a public example , the Windsors openly display their allegiance to the switzerland
banking aristocracy for the intiated to see

the same bloodline stems from extra terristials and it goes back to ancient egypt - these people only breed with other bloodline
families keeping their blood "pure" (they will marry cousins etc etc) they are a cult basically , the current system (money and maritime law) that rules over mankind was created in egypt and
just relocated to rome

the vatican reports to the "swiss guard" (the ones with the guns)

the obelisk is their main symbol

Attached: swiss-knights-templar-flag.jpg (720x720, 23K)

these bloodline families are pure satanists and are highly insane they worship the egyptian god set and are ruling the world through secret societies all
the members are just their pawns switzerland is their base and the rest of the world is just their chessboard
all wars stem from here to install central banks loyal to switzerland any devoleped country has their central bank tied to the Bank of International
Settlements which is above swiss law and located in Basel

modern day flags are based on ancient egyptian crowns only for the intiated to see white is the hedjet crown of Upper Egypt and red is the Deshret crown of Lower Egypt
and combined make the Pschent United Kingdom of Egypt (red and white) we can see this in the templar flag (switzerland) and also in the flag of england ever wonder why so many
powers have red white and blue? blue crown is the Khepresh which is the WAR crown United Kingdom (of egypt)
France Netherlands Russia USA are the WAR countries

mainly for newfags but if i get 5 replies i will post a new piece of information

>store there treasures
their

Please fix if you're going to make a pasta out of it and post this every day now.

>being this butthurt at our superiority
(ignore my flag, I'm on vacation)

While this does sound like another conspiracy theory rant, you are definitely correct in general, and might very well be correct in details.

I like how my flag is a cross instead of a rotated crucifix like the (((nords)))

I hope this daily threads help redpilling some lost lurker.

Attached: 1516995666240.png (800x600, 782K)

post more

i believe there is currently two factions in masonary which goes back to these crowns the red crown of lower egypt
which is actually upper egypt (Cairo Alexandria etc.) who follow Horus and the white crown of upper egypt (which
is actually the desert part) who follow set.

the followers of set "United" these kingdoms to what it is today , but the "red" faction has fought back and what we are seeing today
is people like trump fighting for the light etc

to put it in modern perspectives its like the 1% evil at the top and the red faction is the 99% hard working class of masons

so basically we all know whats gonna happen...

Attached: tmp993166677443084289.jpg (960x720, 90K)

can you please point out all my grammatical things so i can fix thanks

Can confirm - I am a space egyptian.

please share with us what financial institution you work for

Shut up you idiotic ignorant.
Switzerland was dirt poor before WW I. So much that up to a fifth of its population emigrated before 1900. This remained true until 1914. Switzerland was poorer than all its' neighbouring countries until the end of WW II, because they were ravaged by the war while Switzerland was not.
Swiss banks were nothing special until after WW II. Same for Swiss economy in general. It got a head start to reconstruction because its industry hadn't been destroyed.
That's it.
Claming illumitati here, illuminati there is just a shill act. The one in charge in the west, +/- 300 persons are not hard to find, but shills like you make them ghost like entities (illuminati) while they're just human beings. That could be killed if shills like you weren't actually protectimg them with a smoke screen

lol why you so mad swissbro

bump for based op

>insult someone's country, imply that they're the scum of the earth
>lol why u mad XD

this

KYS OP

>points out how it really was
>lol u mad
OP confirmed for EpIc trole and a faggot.
Also fix your fucking grammar before you post pasta.

I was an apprentice at one of the major banks in Switzerland, as an IT guy. Boring desk job in every way you can imagine to be honest.
Pretty sure our department head was far above me in the hierarchy of space egyptians though.

But tell me OP, am I just a drone in the banking families illuminati hamster wheel or do I have a chance to pray to the owl god too?

probs a drone , share this info with your swissbro or even better look it up yourself

look it up where exactly? If I look it up I get and unless you have some solid sources and evidence I'm afraid the space egyptians will continue their reign of terror from the shadows.

how do people even believe bullshit like this? how mentaly deranged do you have to be to spout this much bullshit

It'd be cool if the templar treasure bit was true. I'd bet the ark was with them too.

google

another mad swissbro

you are probably of the bloodline

Attached: download.jpg (342x147, 9K)

>another mad swissbro
Nah just a bit overwhelmed by this much nonesens in one post

Attached: vatican-entrance-swiss-guard-sentry-uniform-halberdier.jpg (1050x1400, 431K)

Set? Lol!That's not even It's real name.

Attached: 8a8.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

please share your info sethfag

Plus no one really knew/knows anything about the short-lived real Illuminati of Weishaupt. In 2015 the actual doctrines,philosophies, rituals, etc. were finally translated and published in 2015. Its on amazon now. Translator is Indian. Author is a Brit.

is this you, Alex?

>Space Egyptians
Kek

Attached: 1538668533614s.jpg (99x96, 3K)

digits CONFIRM

Are you the same tard that used to post the 80000 trillion stand-by credit lines for Rotschilds etc from UBS?
Seek help buddy.

Well that's a pretty awesome story if I was Swiss i would embrace it

it's true

these are shills. ignore them. we are a templar state, I admit it!

Also "Set" is not entirely an "evil" figure like Satan, etc.
Not sure why conspiracy theorists think bankers, corporate elite, etc. have time or patience for Occvlt studies and Satanic activiities. Hint: They DON'T! They're all atheists at best. If they are practicing anything "satanic" they have a juvenile understanding of it.
Satanists and Setians are quite different. The closest thing to any powerful group with occvlt leanings would be Hollywood movie producers and writers. (((They))) actually embed Kabbalic symbolism and other seemingly mundane concepts that are actually covert social conditioning mechanisms. I can pick out alot of it in whatever is on TV. My gf hates when I analyze her shows. They know that ANYTHING presented on a screen will literally manifest in some form with enough viewers. They believe that if enough people think about an idea that idea gains a certain life force or "energy". Why do you think these antifas are obsessed with Nazis. EVERYONE is practically obssessed with Nazis and Hitler. Its a reenactment of Inglorious Basterds I'm guessing. Hollywood is constantly advertising them. 7,000+ movies about Nazis. Practically 0 about communism.
Race mixing imagery is always the blonde girl/black guy now. I see this specific combo in my city more and more. Hollywood casts straight men as unhealthy, uneeded, fuck-ups and now we here that there is an epidemic of white men's mortality rates rising. I'm not saying there is a spooky power involved but there are subtle ways to control the population. Conspiracy theorists are usually their own worst enemy.

The swiss used to offer their service mercenaries, the swiss guard at the Vatican is a relic of those days.

the name is Windsor is the anglicised version of Win De Sieur, which is druidic for "white seat"

thats queens elizabeth in the dark robe.

Attached: tumblr_lnnlglr9aW1qlts9lo1_1280.jpg (856x639, 246K)

Hey'all, Templar masion from my secret mountain gold vault here.

Dont listen to OP. OP is insane. Bunch of crazy conspi theories.

Order ab chao, boys.

do you forget that british royalty was very much druidic/Brythonic especially western England/cornwall/wales.

I think people don't realise how ancient british royalty is. its got as much ancient celtic/Brythonic roots as germanic

The Templars were the good guys. Fuck the pope and fuck Phillip the Fair in particular. We could be exploring space by now.