McLean's Role

1. McLean is the "Beach Friend" who both encouraged Ford to send the letter. McLean lives in Rehoboth Beach, a town of only 1200 residents. Ford's letter was signed from Rehoboth Beach. She was at McLean's house.

2. McLean's name was prominent on the letter of "Women supporting Ford". She is a long-time friend of Ford going all the way back to high school, so she would know how to reach out to women to assemble a list of character witnesses

3. When Ford's ex-boyfriend issued a statement that he witnessed McLean preparing for a polygraph with Ford- which means Ford perjured herself - McLean sent out a letter of her own directly contradicting the ex. One of them is lying.

4. The Wall Street Journal published the story today revealing that McLean had called and sent texts to Leland Keyser pressuring her to 'clarify' her story, trying to get her on the record to support Ford or not use her denial against them. She turned these texts over to the FBI, and they were in the report the senators got.

5. McLean was an FBI/DoJ career bureaucrat who spontaneously quit her job a 2 years ago during Trump's transition. She was working for as Preet Bharara's PR rep and quit before he did, leaving behind a 24 year career- but not retiring. She went into private industry. The last couple months before her departure were the busiest time of leaks from inside the IC/FBI/DoJ

6. McLean's attorney is David Laufman. The same former DoJ David Laufman who was on both the Clinton and Russia probes and resigned soon after he was named many times in Strzok and Page's texts.

Attached: hippocampus..jpg (748x507, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com
twitter.com/kerpen/status/1047674726846480385
cnn.com/2012/09/30/politics/court-romney-list/index.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-campaign-court-romney/analysis-a-romney-pick-for-top-u-s-court-frontrunners-emerge-idUSBRE83I18U20120419
newyorker.com/magazine/2012/03/26/holding-court
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds like a BRAVE womyn

Why they don't investigate her and her friend for perjury?

Really nigga?

Attached: Dr Ford's FBI Coach.jpg (871x884, 244K)

i'm from rehoboth beach. It's a safe haven for pedophiles, homosexuals (It's called the east coast san francisco, and Rehomo beach). This is the same place where pedo pizza man has a summer house and vacations, as well as a ton of legislators from DC. It's insanley creepy late at night in the summer. I've personally seen very young boys at rich older men's houses when I was living there.

Who says they are not???

east coast san francisco but only has a population of 1327? My irrelevant pisswater town has a population of 27,000+

It doesn't have anything to do with the population but the fact it's a haven for homosexuals and pedophiles. PS, you're an autistic faggot that deserves to live there the rest of your life.

Rehoboth beach is a beach town and sees tourist traffic in the multi millions, you autist fuccer

Just to add from my understanding of the situation,

The ex boyfriends statement was made under oath and under threat of felony

The kike fbi womans letter was just a letter

Attached: 1538368645639.jpg (716x715, 97K)

I'm suppose to believe a screenshot with cropped out source name. What a faggot.

Hippocampus was comped

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 185K)

This whole affair is just payback by Hillary deep state actors for Kavanaugh helping to impeach Bill Clinton. Pure revenge directed by Hildawg. When the dust settles this is what it will be proven to be.

Attached: judge bredd.jpg (3626x5390, 1.12M)

Kavanaugh writes the patriot act and takes away my rights. Now I should give a shit about him and the dem's hit job? Nah, faggot both parties are cancer this time

Jokes on you.
Those of us paying attention for past 2 years know "sundance"
And
theconservativetreehouse.com

Attached: image.jpg (2010x1323, 604K)

>retired 2016

Chk.

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 132K)

yep. real swampy, just another democrat hit job

Creepy Joe Biden wrote the Patriot Act.

As a permanent resident of Delaware I can confirm this. He always made it so any male (specifically only males) in DE accused of violence or rape against a woman with no supporting evidence can be put in jail even if contrary evidence exists before any court hearing.

>NO NO NO you're not supposed to investigate us

Attached: justgettingstarted.png (789x754, 452K)

>Those of us paying attention for past 2 years know "sundance"
>t. r/t_Donald
K

Attached: 1512930541302.png (1216x1349, 1.16M)

This has been completely lost in the noise.

Kavanaugh is a Bushite Establishment guy. Loves dark money in politics and state surveillance. Who knows where he is on immigration. If all the other crap wasn't going on we'd be right to wish it were someone else. But we've got to take what we can get, I guess.

someone explain to me why a woman who's only supposed involvement in this story that she's acknowledged is "I'm a friend of Ford" needs to have a famous attorney representing her, who previously led the Clinton and Russia probes at the DoJ?

Let me spoil this for everyone. Kavanaugh was being named as a possible SCOTUS pick by Republicans back in 2012. The Democrats needed a way to defeat him if they somehow lost the election, or for future use if they lost power in 2016 (which would be more likely), because he would remain a top choice. McLean is a DNC whore working in the FBI, just like Preet Bharara. McLean knows her friend Ford lived in the same town as Kavanaugh. McLean discusses this with DNC persons and they hatch a contingency plan with a more than willing Ford in the event that he becomes a SCOTUS pick. Therefore, due to her connection to Kavanaugh's hometown, McLean and Ford create a false sexual assault allegation using persons that Ford is familiar with (having dated one of Kavanaugh's friends), but she keeps it just vague enough to be useful without specifics. All of this occurs back in 2012 (whenever Ford says the "remembered" the incident) and they then sit on it for years waiting to hatch it on the inevitability of his SCOTUS nomination. The end.

Attached: 1486191572694.gif (300x272, 1.3M)

Pedos everywhere.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 13.17.26.png (1141x716, 1.43M)

there's still zero verifiable evidence that Ford actually mentioned Kavanaugh in 2012. She won't turn over the therapist's notes. That means they almost certainly don't mention Kavanaugh, or else she'd have used them as her main piece of evidence.
If Ford/McLean had anything implicating ANY link to Kavanaugh from 2012, even if it was fabricated then, they would push it now

There is still zero evidence that Ford had any involvement at all with Kavanaugh prior to this summer. This entire plot could have been hatched by McLean in the past few months

Well researched OP. The Laufman connection wraps this story up with a nice little bow. These bitches need to go to jail.

>There is still zero evidence that Ford had any involvement at all with Kavanaugh prior to this summer. This entire plot could have been hatched by McLean in the past few months
She lived in his hometown dumbo. She doesn't need any "involvement" with him recently, just to have some relevant connections to make the story sound plausible. As for the therapist notes, there's no benefit to naming him in the notes, because she might need to reshape or abandon the therapist story at a later date, so it's better to just keep it open and fill the slot with his name later if it's good enough. Why do you think the story has changed so much? They're just altering things as they go, trying to maintain plausibility for as long as they can keep it in the cycle.

Better get mueller on the case, there could even be russians involved

twitter.com/kerpen/status/1047674726846480385

Schumer is behind this. It's a Jewish conspiracy.

she has zero evidence presented so far that she even knew Kavanaugh her in hometown. The closest thing she's said is that her friend once dated Kavanaugh's friend, and that they were some 20 miles away from each other at different colleges.

If Ford had therapist notes that said she mentioned Kavanaugh in 2012, we'd have gotten them plastered over every media outlet

>everyone involved is former 7th floor assets

Intrigued.
Tell moar user

Attached: image.jpg (1363x1600, 264K)

Are you guys shooting for independence?

You're being slow about this. The point is not the evidence she has, as she obviously has none, the point is this entire thing was a set-up from the word go and even the 2012 mention of the assault (which she did mention, because she was setting this up) was part of the plan.

which is exactly what kav himself said.

let me spoil it for you.
McLean is a CIA agent whose cover job is working in the FBI.
Blasey is one of her assets.
Clintons are a CIA alumni family of third world dictator style assets.
Kavanaugh is a DHS asset.
This was a hit by CIA against DHS.

>I've personally been a very young boy at rich older men's houses when I was living there.

WOW!!!!

If they had 6 years to work in this, you woupd think they might have a few more specifics. They wait until the last minute to reach out to potential corroborators? This was a last minute hail Mary.

but you're arguing that this was all set up in 2012 to oppose kavanaugh in some xanatos gambit in case they lost power in 2016. That's incredibly contrived. Obama was president, the senate flipped but they had no idea if it would flip back, and Kavanaugh was just one of many names of the heritage list of senate candidates.
That's all way too organized for so little impact

Here's a far more likely and believable scenario:
>Ford & McLean cooked up a plot to frame Kavanaugh for sex assault as a means to oppose Trump
>They only came up with this idea AFTER Kavanaugh was named on July 2nd as the nominee
>They mailed out their letter July 6th
>They took some experience Ford had at a party with completely different people and put Brett Kavanaugh in place of the boys who actually groped her, and just bullshitted from there and never even bothered to create the details of who/when/where/how/etc or figure out how she was supposed to get home after the event, because the real experience was probably within walking distance of her home.

Deep state assets like to set up "insurance policies" on people. It makes them feel like James Bond's M.
But I agree with your general scenario. In 2012, they had no idea a loss in 2016 would be to someone like Trump. They would have expected someone like Romney or Jeb, who would surely back down if a single woman accuser said boo. So at that point they probably just filed it away, "McLean has a friend who went to school with Kavanaugh" so they could do something with that if K ever got nominated.
Then when he got nominated, someone remembered that and they cooked up the rest. But it was too late to manufacture the kind of credible evidence they could have in 2012.

It was set up in 2012 because at the time Romney was the likely Rep candidate, and it wasn't a sure thing that Obama would win reelection. Kavanaugh had been floated in the media that year as one of Romney's top picks for the Court. So the seeds for this smear could well have been laid in 2012, and only dragged out now once Kav was actually nominated.

cnn.com/2012/09/30/politics/court-romney-list/index.html

reuters.com/article/us-usa-campaign-court-romney/analysis-a-romney-pick-for-top-u-s-court-frontrunners-emerge-idUSBRE83I18U20120419

newyorker.com/magazine/2012/03/26/holding-court

>yfw you see ocean city trash

again if it was floated in 2012, they'd have evidence from 2012
instead they just make reference to a therapists session she had in 2012 without any evidence to actually show it had anything to do with kavanaugh

odds are if the therapists notes were revealed, it would say she talked about being groped as a child at a party, and make no mention of brett kavanaugh and be inconsistent with her since-fabricated details of the party
because she made up the brett kavanaugh connection this past july
and the event actually took place in a completely different context

None of this looks like muh elaborate conspiracy theory. Just two bullshitters concocting a cock and bull story.

we're not saying it was some elaborate conspiracy from the start. We're saying that it seems likely that she started the process in 2012 when a Kavanaugh nomination seemed like a real possibility back in 2012.

Hell we don't know that anything was actually said to any therapist at any time, seeing as we don't have the notes and the therapist hasn't said anything.

But what we are trying to show is that the 2012 timing is very suspect. It could mean a) shes retelling an actual event, but because Kav was in the media she transposed him in the place of her actual assailant, or b) she fabricated the whole thing and was laying groundwork for an attack on Kav in case Romeny were to win and appoint him, or c) she purposefully left the assailants identity vague so she could use this against whoever she might need to. It had been floated about that she intended to attack Gorsuch with the same narrative as he also went to Georgetown Prep and was closer in age to Ford.

>i'm from rehoboth beach. It's a safe haven for pedophiles, homosexuals
You might wanna rethink your words.

Attached: 6A08CAE6-D821-4509-902B-30064B5F1F06.gif (720x404, 2.28M)

>McLean's attorney is David Laufman. The same former DoJ David Laufman who was on both the Clinton and Russia probes and resigned soon after he was named many times in Strzok and Page's texts.

And Ford's attorney, working pro-bono, is also Andy McCabe's attorney.

So pretty much an FBI agent has been handling Ford for the Dems. Yet all we see on the news are Dem Zenators whinning about uncomposed and ill suited Kavanaugh is. I dom't like Turmp's apointee, but am disgusted at the circus the Dems have made.

Checked. Bethany all the way.

jesus fuck

Ditto that. Fuck rehomo. Moved to Seaford a couple years back. Why is sodel more prominent here than I thought possible.

Does she still live there? Give me an address. I'm headed there for work in 2 hours. Once I'm done my prewalk I could ride by ... Maybe ask some questions. Still can't believe delaware is relevant rn

Fenwick is nice. Dewey is based. Bethany is just a mcmansion speed trap.

No one cares what you believe you European faggot, go suck Achmed's dick some more

Incorrect. The more specific you get in allegations that are false, the easier it becomes to disprove them. This was vague on purpose, so an FBI investigation would hopefully drag on a few months past the midterms.