Space treaties & Fermis Paradox

The Fermi paradox, or Fermi's paradox, named after physicist Enrico Fermi, is the apparent contradiction between the lack of evidence and high probability estimates for the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations. The basic points of the argument, made by physicists Enrico Fermi (1901–1954) and Michael H. Hart (born 1932), are:

There are billions of stars in the galaxy that are similar to the Sun, and many of these stars are billions of years older than the Solar system.

With high probability, some of these stars have Earth-like planets,and if the Earth is typical, some may have developed intelligent life.

Some of these civilizations may have developed interstellar travel, a step the Earth is investigating now.

Even at the slow pace of currently envisioned interstellar travel, the Milky Way galaxy could be completely traversed in a few million years.

source: wikipedia

REF:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
To: [email protected] CC: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2015-08-18 10:30
Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John,

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.
Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

source: reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/9lf0q1/how_close_are_we_to_alien_life/

Last night at 7 votes, today at 0... Someone doesn't want you to see this post.

Attached: next time.png (401x429, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
youtube.com/watch?v=UnURElCzGc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Prof John Podesta Prof Judy Wood.jpg (277x182, 8K)

Psalm 19:1 For the director of music. A psalm of David.
1 The heavens declare the glory of God;

the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Attached: werner von braun psalms 19-1.jpg (266x190, 13K)

Witness the nuclear fear scam. Scientist eats uranium. -
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

Attached: janet airlines groom lake area 51.jpg (316x160, 16K)

Attached: roswell.png (570x422, 129K)

If there were any spacefaring aliens who discovered h*manity, after strutinizing it for some time they would have been obviously decided that it is absolutely necessary to scour this vile breed from the face of universe. Imagine what happened if it entered space. If you were some grey alien or reptile, would you wanted kikes in space? Niggers in space? Turkroaches in space? I doubt so.

That is why you have to be able to solve the riddle of the sphinx before you are allowed to travel through the dimensions.

Attached: Judy Wood Immaculate Heart.jpg (294x313, 55K)

>t. Psychic who can read aliens minds
sounds legit

If you had actually done any research you would know that the probability of life outside of Earth is EXTREMELY low. It's not about how many planets and stars there are, it's about capability to sustain life. There is a massive amount of factors involved for us to sustain life on this planet and when you account for all those probabilities you very quickly see that extraterrestrial life statistically has close to zero chance of existing.

Hold up.

We are talking interdimensional.
youtube.com/watch?v=UnURElCzGc0

Attached: mars.png (2250x1012, 338K)

ETI just means outer space nigger right?

The Ayyyy lmao Q

Attached: C901643A-62BB-4434-88D2-8D8935058789.png (1242x2688, 1.6M)

Podesta the molesta

Means someone who can appear on earth but comes from a higher dimension.

Attached: 1478644527383.jpg (378x344, 61K)

Ohh Nooo you dont.
Nice try John Podesta's pr team. Trying to soften the upcoming blow of Military Tribunals by playing the lamest Aaylmaos card.

The email is from Edgar Mitchell of NASA now deceased.

Tentative bump..?
I want to believe.

What did Dr. Judy Wood do?

Skippy at it again!

Dear John,

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.
Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Attached: DR-JUDY-WOOD.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Wtf is this thread about anyway? Shouldn't this be on another board?

Is John Podesta man behind the curtain?

The blood sucking vampires will introduce the aliens fom space and Pol will believe them.

Attached: 1535050739067.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Not from space.

Why would an ETI be against military violence but ok with environmental devastation?

This email is specifically about Reagan Star Wars Project and the militarisation of space.