MOLOCH!

What did 1927's "Metropolis" actually mean by this?

Attached: Capture3.png (1217x909, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnE3cRL2R80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Capture3.png (1220x914, 767K)

his end is near and kek will reign

Attached: Capture3.png (1219x913, 757K)

For those who don't know: Moloch is the owl.There are no coincidences.

Attached: white house molloch.jpg (520x722, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WnE3cRL2R80

we'll see.

Attached: metropolis01.jpg (1920x1253, 339K)

Fuck this movie is amazing.

How’s sophomore year of college going?

lol it's great I tried a beer and I even saw someone smoke a cigarette

wait until you get the hang of boofing

Minerva is the owl. Moloch is portrayed as a bull.

Oh shit I fucked up. Either way, pretty interesting. What does Moloch the bull represent?

Have you...not seen the movie?

This isn't obscure symbolism.

TRANSHUMANISM

I'm seriously late to the party on this one.

this

Attached: dd1.jpg (200x200, 10K)

This film is really the basis of Terry Gilliam's entire career isn't it?

Moloch, in the Bible anyway, was a Caananite (I believe) god that was worship in the middle east during the time of the Old Testament. He was a giant brass/gold bull statue that was created and outfitted to be given child sacrifice to.

They would place their newborns upon the hands of Moloch, and light a fire in it's belly. The fire would burn and move the arms until the hands would feed the baby into the flames. The people killing their children would be doing so in order to achieve the favor of Moloch and get favor with their crops or animals or life.

Killing children for convenience sake. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Attached: 19b563977695cd0e012695710586a5f1.jpg (778x1023, 148K)

Holy shit

Moloch, in the minds of 1920s normalfags, exists mostly as a biblical reference, where the heebs were admonished not to sacrifice their children to Moloch in return for earthly wealth.

Take that in the context of the industrialization theme of the movie.

Thanks

Moloch is the german translation of Molech

Some examples of Moloch in the Bible:

Leviticus 18:21
"And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord. "

Jeremiah 32:35
"And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin."

1.Kigns 11:7
"Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon."

Acts 7:43
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

Attached: metropolisXbeyonce.png (1000x600, 549K)

>for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon
Bowie's Blackstar is about Molech. In the Villa of Ammon. Bowie was a very advanced gnostic and probably transcended when his physical body perished.

Molech is the demiurge. He is worshipped by all Abrahemic religions. Gnostics seek to evade the powers of Molech and transcend through the black hole at the edge of the demiurges creation to reunite with the godhead.

none of this make sense to me sounds like coward occult bullshit.

Its real, man. The rich and powerful rule the world via witchcraft.
You want rich and fame? Sell your soul to the devil.

No, and listening to David Bowie is for trannys.

>Bowie

Didn't he do the 1985(?) remake of Metropolis? He was obviously onboard with the message if he did.

I've been trying to figure out how Moloch went from a bull to the owl of Minerva for years, got any info?

that does look like an owl. never noticed before hmm....

it also looks like the torso of a fat woman in a bra with skinny legs

hmm...

Moloch also represents wealth.

Attached: moloch.jpg (530x614, 128K)

This, you live long enough you see it.

you see it too right? also what woudl the owl be standing on? there is no straight road underneath that could be a branch
why does your filename say white house? is it even near congress?

This is correct

why does the 20's make me hard?

pour vous, brucie

Attached: moloch.gif (504x382, 2.94M)

ta, cobber

Attached: Untitled.png (1393x1039, 728K)

This. No idea about the gnostic stuff but this is real.

Also a fun fact, this was one of Hitler's favorite movies. Really makes you think.

>illuminati
Notice how the fake Maria always closes one eye when she's about to do something evil.
Notice how she leads the city's workers astray and almost causes them to lose their children...

Pretty sure that's only a bull market reference.

This movie is basically a big warning sign for false flags then?

Quite sure you're referring to Giorgio Moroder's restoration of the movie, but Bowie wasn't featured in this as he had not recorded anything with Giorgio at that point (and I don't think he ever did). The soundtrack was made of some original GM instrumentals and artists that had worked with Giorgio in the past (Jon Anderson, Freddie Mercury, etc).

Pretty sure its a reference to the golden Calf that the jews worshipped...
remember who owns Wallstreet

This is the 1920s version of the Matrix

Devil's Triangle is the best!

To be fair I didn't learn about until senior year of college.

not mere convenience, in the ancient days the caananites killed their children for societal elevation as well

I just remembered this movie yesterday and watched it.... I'm starting to think we're all connected somehow

>German Expressionism on the rise!

The word is supposed to be in the shape of an owl too with the OLO the eye and the MO and CH as body/wings.

I'm such a shitlord I only see MO as an user looking down on a left-facing happy merchant LOCH though.

I watched it for the first time too just a few weeks ago. Hmmm....