HBO Special: The Alt-Right Is In Shambles One Year After Charlottesville

HBO Special: The Alt-Right Is In Shambles One Year After Charlottesville

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwmr2QMLuWY

Between 2015-2016 there was a massive increase in white people waking up, then it abruptly came to an end. What happened?

Attached: sexy babes ass blond.jpg (1080x1308, 123K)

Sage

>blondes
Not a single natural blonde in that pic

That ass is fat.

bruh who is that girl and why does she always look totally disinterested in existing, she needs to find a beta male asap before her looks fade even more; you can just tell she was totally ignored sexually until college

Attached: pepefrogthumbnail.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

It takes a functioning brain to stay awake.

Wish I could have a gf like that but unfortunately interacting with those types also makes me want to blow my brains out

What a silly world we live in

Was just gonna say this. He should rename it to 3 bottles, 4 brunettes

Alt-right was just a boogeyman and it doesn't fit the narrative anymore so it's been abandoned

Alt right never existed faggot kys

>dat nose

Attached: 1538749318049m-1.jpg (141x140, 15K)

Attached: 1509462648009.jpg (645x773, 41K)

100+ bodies

nobody there is blonde stupid

>What happened?
they couldn't get (((Richard Spencer))) to stick.

I'm on nofap day 28 here

Those asses aren't the best asses.
They are better than nothing, but not not the best.

This. It was a term applied to the majority of Trump supporters, just so they could have a name to call them. A label. Just like how every day for 6 months, there was a new "leader" for the "alt right" someone they could get on television to serve up bad optics. Someone they could target. Trump supporters are strong because the only leader is Trump. They're strong because there's no particular person, or thing to attack.

women are literally meant to be slaves.

>1 year after
The 'alt-right' was in shambles long before Charlottesville

>Vice
thanks for pushing people further to the right.

Attached: 1537209542885.jpg (750x734, 136K)

That picture does not feature in the said video broadcast. It's some ugly bald bloke with an opinion.

Attached: 1519863087583.png (1439x1897, 1.06M)

The same thing that happens to every mass movement such as this one, it loses momentum and dies in the water. There is no structure around this supposed entity, and no leadership. No hiearchy, nothing. The reason the commies do it well is because they aren't trying to change anything, they just show up in black blocks to spark shit and riot. That is easy, the hard part is creating a political movement with all of the things I listed and having it not just become a typical small-time WP group in America.

Jared Taylor should be involved more, not retards like Dick Spencer & CO.

What the fuck is wrong with Chris Cantwell? WHY THE FUCK IS HE TALKING TO JOURNALISTS? WHY DO THESE PEOPLE LET THE LÜGENPRESSE MAKE A CLOWN OF THEM? Are they legitimately retarded or actual feds?

The far right hasn't changed at all. Nobody is just stupid enough to dox themselves for nothing.

If anything, the "white people waking up" part accellerated.

>i listen to vice news because people should listen to vice news on anything

His name is Cantwell. He can't do anything well.

Attached: 1498165969527.jpg (222x293, 19K)

There is no such thing as the alt-right. The actual movement to reject jewish globalism continues apace.

because hes just a dumb self absorbed idiot. He talks to the Press, he talks to the Cops, he talks to anyone to feel like a big guy and then he turns around "this is just an entertainment program what i'm doing".
Idiots like him are just usefull as stormtroopers. He gets drunk and cries, he said he wanted something to die for, he should just end himself already.
If dumb stormtroopers get into leadership positions things went wrong. Stormtroopers are cannon fodder not leaders.

We're not gone. We're not alt-right, either. We're all around you. We work next to you, pass by you on the street, and observe from a distance. You don't know who is, and who isn't.

The alt-right ideas influenced the right people, and now the professionals are using their media operations to pull the public in the right direction.

Those street activist retards were never going to accomplish anything, this is the only way anything is ever going to get accomplished. The alt-right has served it's purpose.

Nogwashing history, because nogs have very little history.

there is no alt-right

We hate whites -Vice

The system is smarter and stronger than we gave it credit for, because they have an endless amount of money available to them and all of the multinational billion dollar corporations are pushing this ideology.

All they needed was some example of a nominal alt-right "member" causing death, and then they pulled out the ban-hammer online for Twitter, youtube, facebook, etc etc.

If Charlotsville only consisted of the night time march with the Tiki torches, the state of the movement would be much better than what it is.

Ironically, I think what is also different now from 2015-2016 is that the economy is booming as a result of Trump's loose fiscal policies. People don't tend to turn to radical politics when they are doing well financially. The anger that propelled Trump in 2016 has subsided somewhat because of this.

>t. (((a fellow white person)))

you dumb bitch the Left killed hundrets of people during the cold war years with terrorism this shit about a fat slob getting a heart attack doesn't mean anything.

Those are some bottles I would chug on

fake news

Found the gays.

>alt-kikers STILL giving interviews to fucking VICE

It's like these fuckers don't learn.

>vice

Attached: 1537011442704.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

Had to be a FUCKING LEAF!

Go drink milk from a bag you retard.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 12K)

this cracks me up every time

absolutely based

Because it never existed beyond a made up phrase.

Attached: whiff.jpg (500x281, 21K)

im also on nofap. 2 hours here

Faggots in shoulder pads and bike helmets didn't help anything. Anyone that would have felt a connection with the message would be immediately repulsed by the larping preplanned violence and bullshit.

> Spencer and the Alt-Right were controlled oppo to make us seem weak

wooow imagine moi showk

TRS already covered this. White nationalism isn't dead, the (((media))) is just saying it is because a few icons got arrested or attacked.

There's actually a faction of Jews/leftists that are saying it's dangerous to call the alt-right "dead" because it means leftists will adopt a lax attitude and not suppress us enough.

It’s still growing it’s just people knew Charrolettesville failed so now it’s time to reload, in a couple of years or so there will be an even bigger white pride rally.

Propaganda. It's all about propaganda.

I'm not too worried, every movement has it's setbacks. The Beerhall Putsch wasn't successful either.

Notice how all the people interviewed in that kike documentary are all the READ SIEGE retards and dumb larpers like Cantwell and Fatt Heimbach etc. All the people us 'opticucks' were warning about for years. The enemy loves these retards.

You will never see these jew documentary makers interview Kevin MacDonald or Ryan Faulk or Millennial Woes or Sean Last or Greg Johnson. They instead churn out film after film about those small groups of fat retards dressed in black pajamas screaming about the burgeoisie and oxycontin or some other non-sense. Really makes you think.

Yeah, in all reality there are more of us than ever before but there is no longer any public platform so we are less effective for all the increase in support in places we still have. We are papered over. It is a digital illusion.

Good. Let them think we're weak. The only people that would watch this dribble are the fools on the other side of the aisle that are blinded by ideology and need reassurance from the media that everything is going to be ok.

The reality is that Donald Trump's presidency has galvanized the average white person so much more against the Democrats purely because of the absolute circus show they have endorsed. When the "alt-right" goes silent it is because it has become the silent majority.

let me guess, their assessment is based on some media-declared "alt-right leaders" (who were never elected or endorsed officially, just people agreed with them) leaving politics. and then at the same time the day of the rope is closer than ever.

"alt-right" is not even a party, just a term for who the fuck knows what, but everyone knows that group of people is only growing.

Enjoy your fake blondes, race traitor

Good. Never liked those attentionkikes who identify themselves as alt-right.

Eww is that what you leaf call attractive?

Attached: Irene.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

THAT FAT GIRL DIED NEVER FORGET

>Charlottesville protestors
>The 'alt-right'
>Richard Spencer
>White nationalist 1.0
>Neo-Nazis that don't rebrand themselves
I hope none of you guys ever took these people seriously.

Attached: 1538623874717.png (1228x1150, 191K)

>crazy eyes
>nose piercing
No thank you

Enjoy sucking off black dicks faggot.
Ill the those fake blondes any day.

Attached: unknown.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>1 post ID
>leaf
Sage you fucks.
>pic girls with asses.
This is CIA meme ops to make America the new Brazil.

*of an obesity induced heart attack

So much pennies to taste, so little time.

You need to stop stroking while writing, it's making you do typos

Nah. What is possible through the system as it stands now is very limited in scope, and ultimately won't help the demographic situation in the USA in the long run.

Trump is giving you a little bit more time, but the end game is still the same once he leaves office unless there is a massive realignment and abandonment of liberalism.

And yes, that means suspension of the US constitution.

>fat asses are a psy op
no its basicly the same survival mechanism that leads to whites eating more white meats like chicken and their products like apple and plates become all white. When the white sees a crisis he seeks for purity and a woman who can survive a hard winter.

The first North Americans are rising up.

Attached: dark european migration.jpg (634x1643, 258K)

Land belongs to those who can take it

So arabs then?

Nofap Day 27. The struggle is real.

Attached: peppers.jpg (750x396, 27K)

romanians aren't white

Attached: 1532650057704.jpg (408x408, 18K)

Your point being?

>a group that never existed is in shambles

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

No point to take there

Rarely have I seen a meme that's retarded on so many different levels. Congratulations leaf!

There was never any pre-planned violence from us. Fuck off kike.

arabs can't hold no lands. Its just not in their nature. They are nomads and herders. Their mental condition has no territorial ambitions.

>no one showed up to our CIA Honeypot this year
>THE ALT RIGHT IS IN SHAMBLES
meanwhile, pic related happened.

Attached: 1538355167535.png (1440x2560, 2.45M)

>The Alt-Right Is In Shambles
they can't even keep their ghost op staffed?

pathetic

just because you swallowed the bait does not mean you have to puke it out again infront of us

Isn't it clear that Cantwell and Spencer are plants? I mean fucking hell

>women are literally meant to be slaves.
nah thats just conditioning, but i have found fewer people who aren't NPCs among the women it is true

Oh then that is why they are conquering Europe as we speak for a 3rd time?

>thing invented by hillary and funded by soros in shambles 1 year after false flag

good but not good enough
the people responsible needs to be in jail

is it a bird? a plane? NO! IT'S SUPER BLACK MAN! HE'S FLYING AWAY WITH MY TV!

Come on bro you dont bring guns and weapons if you dont "preplan" violence. There is video of one white guy shooting a pistol in a crowd at the feet of the black guy making a spray can blow torch. Cant sugar coat it. Carolinas was a really bad place to unite whites also. Just a collection of appalachain refuse which is itself scottish refuse discarded by the brits.

>They're strong because there's no particular person, or thing to attack.
exactly, we keep throwing ideas and issues to the light and they keep talking dirty nonsense and looking stupid, this dynamic isn't going away, when Trump's time has passed this dialectic will still be here

>conquering
lel
romanians should know what a muslim conquest looks like but you don't.

>make America the new Brazil.
are we going to have hoes that fine for that cheap?

This is next gen warfare we are no longer tied to armies since that stopped functioning from the late 20th century.

2nd ass 4th face

The organized movement fell apart after that disaster. Very few were dumb enough to stick around when they saw what they managed to get done.

>Ryan Faulk and Sean Last
Ryan only ever saw white people as a vessel to achieve his weird twist on ancapistan. Sean is excellent at creating meta-analysis, but the conclusions he draws tend to be shit and he's bad at arguing.

They're both just autists who recently denounced WN. They did indeed get blackpilled as much as Ryan likes to giggle it off, and I don't think people should take their beliefs or conclusions seriously.

Regardless of all of this, I love their videos, but only for emperical perspective that they provide. Both of them could be labeled as desired facto empiricist, which allows others who watch their videos to draw their own conclusions.

Attached: 1538531077463m.jpg (595x1024, 54K)

>(((Alt-Right)))
>OP posts pics of Jewish girls
Not sure if the is bait.

Attached: spencer controlled op.jpg (912x565, 88K)

All are Jewish. 4 is obvious jewess.

top kek, what books are on his desk?