ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

nypost.com/2018/09/29/ebolas-spread-from-congo-growing-as-who-calls-risk-very-high/

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING, MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS COULD DIE

Attached: bill_gates_nigger_cattle.jpg (620x423, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/congo-security-risk-raises-international-alarm-over-ebola-a41684ba-a5cd-43da-9060-6108e25a1cc8.html
archive.is/JUcdP
youtube.com/watch?v=exAV3AWEmJk
thesurvivalpodcast.com/episode-1442-the-reality-and-the-hype-of-ebola
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=xu095rUtj-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
youtube.com/watch?v=2PsD7hpEr4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake news if there ever was fake news

this is engineered, screencap

SHE'S BACK

Attached: ebolaaa.jpg (596x576, 56K)

And that's a good thing. Here's why

How many cultures outside of Africa like to get intimate with corpses? Don't worry, this shit is staying in Africa.

>axios.com/congo-security-risk-raises-international-alarm-over-ebola-a41684ba-a5cd-43da-9060-6108e25a1cc8.html

>archive.is/JUcdP

>Recent violence in the areas where the deadly Ebola virus is centered in the Democratic Republic of the Congo has triggered stronger moves by the U.S. and international organizations to prevent the virus from spreading to other countries.

>What we're hearing:

"To say it's fragile would be an understatement. We've never had such an explosive combination of rebel activity and spread of the virus, particularly in some populations that don't believe in traditional public health measures."
— Michael Osterholm, director, University of Minnesota's Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy

>The World Health Organization raised its warning of the virus spread to the region to a "very high" risk earlier this week. WHO director Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus on Wednesday requested help from the UN Security Council to help secure health operations there. He tweeted:

"Security is a big challenge for the #Ebola response in #DRC. We’re at a critical point. Following the recent attack in Beni, our operations were in lockdown — but when we are in lockdown, Ebola is not. The virus gets an advantage. We appeal the #UNSC to ensure full access for ops."

Attached: 2018-10-03-ebola-1.png (1560x842, 15K)

How many people has Ebola killed?
Bring back the Black death,not this weak nigger shit.

Attached: 58660b9fcabe560716a10357647cd123.jpg (563x731, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=exAV3AWEmJk

Africa will be a containment zone for even more mysterious illnesses to come.

There is a risk of it getting to north Africa and shit naturally hitting the fan, but also the risk of some international aid faggot bringing it home like the one in denver

Good luck ebola-chan. I love you ebola-chan !

Go go Ebola-chan! You can do it!

Attached: 1535732330721.png (1542x1104, 563K)

PRAISE HER
R
A
S
E

H
E
R

I see now Ebola-chan! You were always there for me! Always protecting me! With Ebola-chan on my side, THERES NO WAY I CAN LOSE!!!

Attached: 1512095445999.jpg (600x600, 61K)

weird, i thought they conveniently wiped it out last time

Lets try that again
>pic related

Attached: 2018-10-03-ebola-1.gif (770x438, 19K)

Please Jewsus allow ebola to spread to Europe via the flood of rapefugees/invaders. Most of Europe's population needs to be culled.

Modern medicine can easily defeat the black death as if it were the common cold. Even though there is a cure for Ebola at least it's harder to defeat than the black death.

Attached: A Cat and a Chaffinch - Bruno Lijefors.jpg (753x1024, 214K)

plz wipe out africa

Let me guess, the future ebola vaccine will make your balls drop on the ground

even TRILLIONS?!

Oh okay,thanks bro.
Fuck the frogs.
Do abbos really wash themselves in petrol barrels?

Attached: c4a2a2f420fd745c08a46a61eba535e2.jpg (640x453, 46K)

JUST LET IT FUCKING BURN THROUGH! JUST ONCE YOU FUCKS!

Attached: grass_fire.jpg (686x455, 117K)

thanks niggers

Anyone else notice how mainstream media seems to give way less of a fuck this time Ebola came around compared to last time? Its weird because doomsday stories always get clicks, someone is telling them to keep it on the DL...

And that's a wonderful thing.
Thank you Bill Gates, and I'm sorry for ever doubting your intentions.

Red Wave, Kav Confirmed, Mass Arrests, and now Ebola wipes out Africa?
C'mon. How can it get any better?

I think real doomsdays happen when people stop talking about them,because they instinctively know,or because the governments keep their head down,so more people could die.

yeah or maybe since nothing happened last time its just a big nothingburger

>Even though there is a cure for Ebola

No there is not faggot. Wait till it hit western cities.

Attached: you_re_welcome.jpg (700x357, 19K)

What if this was really his intent? He knew that a growing African population would be the death of the world so he solved it.

In the coming years plague's and starvation from a lack of aid will decimate the black populations. Siener predicted this.

Attached: ebola chan.png (494x494, 292K)

This stops African migration cold.

Can't stop Ebola-chan. Everyone use Ebola-chan magic now!

Attached: 1411077898166.jpg (500x331, 56K)

Attached: 1442542794251.jpg (3920x2204, 2.15M)

Attached: 1442560865105.png (500x625, 179K)

So fucking comfy right now

Attached: 1533917068920.png (1024x1001, 1.61M)

150 infected 71 dead so far

However due to it being in a war zone and backwards ass africa it’s probably a couple hundred more on both accounts.

But I’m not going to get a boner until it breaks several thousand

When we China get Ebola? They're heavily involved in recolonizing Africa. Imagine that.

>who-calls-risk-very-high/
Well, who?

Not sure if it was his intent, but I sure hope that it is a byproduct of it.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

>What are fun things that will never happen for 800 alex

is ebola the disease of this year? was swine flu supposed to kill us? bird flu? h1n1?

yes at least it's petrol and not alcohol they get so fucking cocky when they drink. Sometimes they yell at cars to get out of the way when they are sleeping on the road. Welcome my bro

U think the rich pharmacy company's haven't found a cure just like aids and cancer.

If it doesn't happen it's because you didn't believe in it hard enough

Attached: 1407438543313.jpg (574x804, 134K)

any way goodnight boys

Attached: Family of Foxes by ther own Den - Bruno Liljefors.jpg (750x505, 70K)

For many reasons ebola in her current form would not spread in the US its sad I know.
thesurvivalpodcast.com/episode-1442-the-reality-and-the-hype-of-ebola

Checked, ebola Chan is roaming the earth

>B-B-BUT THE FUTURE IS BROWN
Nature disagrees, kikes.

Attached: not me.jpg (633x721, 99K)

The Congo version of ebola is supposedly a worse strain than the Liberian one. It's some serious shit.

It would certainly be NICE if it knocked a couple of zeroes off the population of Africa but I doubt we get that lucky.

FUCK!!

absolutely BASED and REDPILLED

>Even though there is a cure for Ebola at least it's harder to defeat than the black death.
Only because Africans can't understand basic concepts like "Don't touch bloody dead bodies" and "Don't eat bats and monkeys."

Do you know what 90% of infections were from the last time? Lack of personal hygiene. These people lack the intelligence to understand touching infected blood and then eating will infect them. You cannot even explain it to them, they can't grasp the subject. It's like explaining astrophysics to a sloth.

Attached: Run.jpg (1920x1064, 985K)

I saw some Abbos signing with some transgender woman,these people are on Auto-pilot,our gypsies are more developed than them.And gypsies are the most inbred people on the Balkan.
>Our gypsies walk on the road without care since if they get hit they will sue someone.
Once I get my drivers license I will brush my car on their legs,fucking subhumans.

Amazing, bring it to Brazil already! Souleymane Bah, we need you!

They've been killing blacks in Africa for decades under the illusion of "plagues", "outbreaks", "viruses", "charity".

I hope one day you all see what's really going on. Africa is a huge death lab for white rich men & corrupt scientists to do their dirty work on black people out of the watchful eye of those in educated societies.

Attached: B5E7438C-5182-4BF6-9A71-4D0811190866.png (1234x852, 79K)

Nothing burger or not. The MSM ALWAYS hypes up shit like this. Its how they make their money. They give no fucks about what is true, their only job is to get more eyes on their ad space. Fear of death is a great way to do that, so them not capitalizing on this concerns me.

she cute. based anime tiddy poster

>praying to Ebola-chan

>It's like explaining astrophysics to a sloth.

Dafuq you just say?

Attached: SpaceSloth.png (545x552, 439K)

>
I love you ebola chan

Attached: ebola_natures_disinfectant.jpg (176x250, 6K)

>It's like explaining astrophysics to a sloth.
kek, pic related

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

Its fucking nothing.
Wake me when nigger toll hits 100000.

Attached: 1538258090683.png (293x282, 137K)

HAHAHAHA
>race isnt real bro

>nigger toll hits 100000
Call me when is hits 1 billion

Attached: nigger_boat_living_the_EU_dream.jpg (1100x668, 35K)

Because nature doesnt have viruses and other maladies that like humid and filthy environments? This blame whitey for everything mentality is the most boring meme around

Nope.
North Africans might not be Europeans, but they are not savage-level retards like sub-Saharan Africans. They'll act as a barrier against Ebola.

Hopefully it wipes out all the sub-Saharans and the Chinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

thank god. the sanctuary cities will be the first to get hit and then we can quarantine all the liberal dogs to die surrounded by their minority pets

Attached: abbo_nigger.png (449x443, 233K)

The world population is growing because of Africa, engineered or not this is a good thing.

Attached: 1531672331183.jpg (3000x2273, 1.54M)

heh

have we had the
>MORE WHITES ARE GETTING AIDS, AND THAT'S A GOOD THING: HERE'S WHY
yet? i feel like the fake sim is due it

youtube.com/watch?v=xu095rUtj-Q

Attached: 5646416.jpg (500x750, 45K)

>could

not happening

call me when billions die

only kikes hitler post
we need 1,000,000 top notch whites on a moon base
let the earth collapse
let the parasites die down
then bring all cattle back without parasites and shit
no skeeters, subhumans
ugh
99% of the shit we have to put up with is because of them

i'd like to be an angel in isekai

Gorillions could die!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN
Niggers btfo

>Siener predicted this.
Sauce on prediction?

Attached: nra.jpg (684x1216, 119K)

if it got to north africa that would be amazing, eurocucks would finally stop importing lukewarms because of the threat

youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI

Attached: 875867867986.png (1280x1463, 1.13M)

ebola-chan, savior of the 21st century

>He doesn't know Bill Gates dad was a eugenicist and was on the board of directors for planned parenthood
Bill Gates was raised from birth to eradicate shitskins

The only way ebola could ever kill millions of Africans is to infect first world countries to the point where all foreign aid has to be used instead of shipped to Africa. Starvation is their only real enemy, best case scenario ebola wipes out communities, but it kills so fast it has no real potential to spread in Africa considering that they have basically no infrastructure and generally don't travel around their continent

>Bill Gates was raised from birth to eradicate shitskins
His software proves it.

Attached: rasssist_computers.png (620x582, 304K)

>MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS COULD DIE
thank fucking Ebola Chan.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

God I love that guy

Attached: CIA_niggers.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>another monkey virus scare
I'll wait and see what happens, I'm burned out on this stupid doomsday hype faggotry. That's a newfag's game.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PsD7hpEr4I

Attached: 1500313615396.jpg (1469x1102, 320K)

>his company is going to be brought down by pajeets
it's like pottery

You knew it was only a matter of time before they murdered him. RIP

Attached: Terry - Hogg.jpg (900x599, 104K)

Yeah, Satya Nadella is a fucking idiot, obviously an affirmative action hire. I just use windows for gaming but it has gone to complete shit.

bump