We both raped.. and yet Kavanaugh gets a pass and I didn't?

Attached: born2rape.jpg (800x600, 65K)

neither one was even accused of rape

Your sick rule of terror is over you fucking shitlib

you didn't lose because you seduced high school girls, you lost because you tried to ride that stupid horse to vote that morning and looked like you didn't know what you were doing

Yes it is. I cannot wait to kill them legally for 6-14-17.

I demand justice.

Moore is a dumb retard

Judge Moore is a fucking Vietnam war hero like Mueller. If you disagree you’re a fucking Russian.

All Dirty Soros rats will be drowned!

THE TIME IS COMING AGAIN JEW

Attached: 1538113030020.jpg (772x360, 76K)

Yeehhhh... I'm a cowboy!

I don't need a car!

Attached: 171212122127-01-roy-moore-horseback-1212-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 83K)

McStain is gone.
Congressional Republicans have grown balls. They seem to be enjoying their testicular fortitude. Their voters do.
Seems like you libshits can say bye to your abortions and gay marriage - especially after you tried to fuck BK, but only gave him a red-pill suppository.
Thanks assholes!

The funniest part is Moore was never even accused of rape, just hitting on younger women.

Attached: DOjAmMWX4AAKs0H-600x600.jpg (600x600, 30K)

I like how that woman admitted she forged stuff in the year book.

Roy Moore was their trial run, the trick didn't worked twice as the leftist kikes expected.

>you didn't lose because you seduced high school girls, you lost because you tried to ride that stupid horse to vote that morning and looked like you didn't know what you were doing
that is an absolute load of shit, he lost because they accused him of being a pedophile

fucking retard

Blumenthal did the same thing as Moore and he's some kind of liberal hero.

>be me
>inb4 underage b&
>literally butthole bleeding at the thought of Kavanaugh being confirmed
>post fat meemz on the 4chins like I do every day
>mom disappointed in me
>”why is my son such an incel?”
>shut up mom im memesin it on the 4chins
>fight the power

what even happened to the roy moore accusation? dropped after he didn't win the election?

Roy Moore literally did nothing wrong.

#IamRoyMoore

Attached: Al.gif (200x200, 2.09M)

Kavanaugh was accused of gang rape though

>there is a possibility that kavanaugh might not get confirmed and the GOP will have to choose a new candidate

He can still make it bros

And where are the accusers now?
Where is that lawyer?

OH there she is, once again chasing the most important court cases.

Attached: turbokike.jpg (769x639, 148K)

It's white peoples fault for believing a bunch of obvious Jew lies and then not voting for him

The yearbook lady's yearbook was destroyed in a house fire, so now what little evidence there was is gone.

That's a pretty crazy (((coincidence))), huh?

The Dems literally spent tons of money to bus niggers out to vote, that's how they won.
>Alabama

Fuckken checked