What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Attached: wut.png (532x239, 22K)

wait, the Jews break out the anti-semitic claim, even when the only Jews involved are the lawyers?

Niggers tongue my anus

>Jews accuse neocons of anti-semitism
This is getting funny

what does this judge shit have to do with jews?

womp womp!

Attached: IMG_4273.jpg (1024x760, 72K)

the judge isn't another jew

Murkowski
202:224:6665
CALL murkowski be FRIENDLY and ask the retarded cunt to vote YES. Also tweet this pic to her. Do it if she votes no you risk losing.

How did Jews manage to hide being global puppeteers this whole fucking time when they bring up being Jewish in every single post they make or sentence they say? I try my best to hide being a fucking mixed-ass mutt so I don't mention it unless prompted. But these people purposefully victimize themselves by openly identifying with a group and then claiming the entire group is being ridiculed. God fucking damn I hate Jews.

>inb4 we will have a civil war within the jewish tribe, left vs right
>4-d chess
I'm ok with this.

Ford's lawyers, both jews
Feinstein jew

am confused. so if you are against liars you are against jews? sounds a bit anti semetic to me.

>supported a kike-loving globalist judge
>"sided against Jews"

Do they do this on purpose?

Voting for Kavanugh is voting against Ford, and by extension her lawyers, who are extremely Jewish. So, naturally, a vote for Kavanugh is literally the same as another Shoah

Anything other than 24/7 101% total submission is anti-semitism, goyim.

Attached: Jerry Saltz Senior Art Critic New York Magazine..jpg (574x1218, 245K)

>Do they do this on purpose?
They always play both sides. I think even in Israel politicans call other politicans who they dont agree with anti-semitic.

Looks like liberal tears are back on the menu boys

This is the same as when retards here call Christians anti-white.

ITS LIKE ANUDA SHOAAAAAAAAAAA

>against jews
Oh yeah I'm sure the kikes have much to fear from a Bush cuckservative...

Oh shit, thats a reference to holocaust and how americans believe it without evidence. Dangerous tweet

Attached: Chuck Grassley.jpg (838x1468, 185K)

Basically yeah.

Can someone point out where Grassley was anti-Semitic, and not some drawn out interpertation of a "dog whistle"?

They can't help but name themselves.

Jews all deserve to die

Grassley said soros might be funding the smear campaign.
Jews scream anti-semitism because jews are jews.

I think he, like Trump, suggested Soros paid for protestors.

Wow... Calling out a billionaire who has paid for and funded revolutions in other countries that have bankrupted said countries is total and absolute anti-Semitism. How can they keep getting away with doing this??

>what did he mean by this?
Why are you asking us? Nobody here even knows who that clown is. Fucking ask him what he means if you care.

(((simon)))

The survival mechanism of the incapable is manipulation.
why have jews and women never created their own civilization?

Attached: Capture.jpg (309x416, 27K)

>against jews
Lmao what the fuck is wrong with these people, how is kavanaugh anti jew in the most remote possible way?

>Grassley
>grass
>lawn mowers
How can one man be so based?

>against jews
BASED GOP

Grassley's Soros comments

Name one Jew, you've named them all

Grassley living up to his name. I love this old boomer.

Boo Hoo, muh feels is hurting.

Grassley mentioned Soros in reference to Flake getting yelled at in the elevator. As you may know, one of the women yelling at Flake works for a nonprofit that received money from the Soros' Open Society Foundation.

This cant be real, the pun is too intense!