WikiLeaks Calls QAnon A Likely ‘Pied Piper’ Operation

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/wikileaks-calls-qanon-a-likely-pied-piper-operation-e5c4f4fac4a

Attached: 914C3552-FD38-433A-9F0C-9A9766FCB79C.png (808x499, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a8x4FfUuXnQ
coggle.it/diagram/Wu0ShrPNQ8rZwQoq/t/rudyland-owner-rudy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure Trump-supporting boomer Joe Plumber is a big threat to the Deep State.

WikiLeaks are pseudo-intellectual retards.

Wiki leaks is comped, Q is comped, your ass is comped, and I'm sitting here with blue balls waiting for a happening

I’m a rabid trump supporter, but Q is bullshit.

Unironically, what do they mean by this?

I was into Q for the first few months but then grew tired of it but honestly.....what's wrong with being a Qtard? I don't see how it helps the deep state.

Nah. It's some media savvy Trump supporter/s LARPing.

And as cringey as it is you could argue it's keeping parts of the base engaged.

It’s not that they’re a threat but (((TPTB))) need to keep at least a good part of the A,eriçam population on their side.

Wikileaks = CIAniggers 100% since DAK
"q"ueer = MOSSAD, Arnon Milchan, Crowdsource the Truth (Jason Goodman and George Webb), Victory of the Light (FBI counter intelligence)

Attached: Arnon Milchan - Black Cube.jpg (3765x2883, 3.73M)

Wikileaks

Brought to you by the CIA

>pied piper
That's the exact term I used yesterday in a post, now I see it everywhere

>may 28, 2018
range ban all hue monkeys

What did you expect?
Qanon is as specific as your everyday horoscope, that just happens to be somewhat true sometimes.
I'm amazed people still bring this shit up.

Follow the plan and the white rabbi, goy!

Attached: inoperable.png (385x756, 451K)

Also called: the Pied Piper of Hamelin. (in German legend) a piper who rid the town of Hamelin of rats by luring them away with his music and then, when he was not paid for his services, lured away its children. 2. ( sometimes not capitals) a person who entices others to follow him.

So, Q predicted it?

If this were true, POTUS would call it out in a heartbeat. WikiLeaks has been comped since OCT2016. I think Assange is probably alive and in US custody or something similar, working with Team Trump. Either way, the twitter account is dogshit at this point.

Fuck... is this all life is for us? You’re making me depressed, leaf.

My housemate is a Qtard. I asked his opinion on wikileaks and he had never heard of it. That was a big black pill for me. I doubt his situation is unique.

yes and no. It is definitely a cat herding OP, but not to distract.

lol

Attached: Q iran autism.png (518x237, 15K)

But is the sushi comped?

You better hop a jet to israel right now kike

QAnon is the (((official))) substitute to Wikileaks, Assange and that NSA guy who run to Russia.

They mean it is a fucking LARP by glowniggers to waste time and distract from actual shit. Knowing Jow Forums had affinity for puzzles and internet sleuthing, some glow stick posted cryptic shit. Oldfags and ancient fags suspected a larping faggot. So a few newfags and gagglefuck of boomers and pathetic mommy bloggers starting doing the dig because anyone worth a shit assumes fake and gay. The Q actual target was Jow Forumsacks, but they ended up jewing themselves and instead of it being a old/ancient fag hunt, they ended up getting a bunch of newfags in the net. At the end of the day, if you are not assuming EVERYTHING you read/say/do on any of the chans is a larp/tsatire, you deserve to have been trolled and btfo’d

Q predicted this. Stay the course.

It really makes you think

>Qanon is a psyop larp
>Boomers everywhere in shock
Oh my, this bombshell...

Attached: Epic_Scout_Derp_Face.jpg (480x469, 16K)

Wikileaks glows in the dark.
This is the biggest validation for Q, if you ask me. the CIA actively trying to call it fake.

Attached: wik.jpg (1710x7170, 2.12M)

QAnon is literally just one of Frank's schizo friends.
One of the messages called for Mossad to stand down, though. Anything that turns the tide against Israel isn't a bad thing.

Q is Jared Kushner

5th Ave user was definitely Kushner
5th Ave user and Q type EXACTLY THE SAME
It's him, and it's all jewish bullshit

youtu.be/a8x4FfUuXnQ

Attached: 1529762147707.jpg (612x814, 128K)

Q is red pilling boomers on a massive scale

Why do you care user? If it's a LARP, why bring it up? Wouldn't a LARP die on its own merits?

You glow in the dark, double nigger.

Attached: 1485461402900.jpg (377x517, 54K)

>muh flight 77
Bullshit. They're getting kikepilled

Attached: iran.jpg (1064x724, 169K)

>redpilling boomers
>telling them that the moon landing was real

pick one

Reminder, wikileaks has been compromised for years now and Q is a shotgunning cold reader.

Attached: 20180928_015718.png (1080x1855, 162K)

Oh yeah, wasn't q's Trip leaked awhile ago? Fucking idiots

Q was never anything more than a LARP. classic vague prediction throwing.
I'm ashamed of all the idiots who lap the crap up

Q user PROVED ALLIENS EXIST. STAY THE COURSE. TRUST SESSIONS. TRUST MUELLER. A STORM IS COMING.
PATRIOTS WILL WIN.
W
W
G
W
G
A

at least Q is reddpilling boomers on MSM and opening the door to the world of other redpills

It's the same thing as Alex Jones or any other limited hangout

WIKILEAKS has been controlled by the cia mossad Niggers done before the election. Dumping

Attached: WIKILEAKS 1.png (1873x585, 117K)

wikileaks is comped. all the patriots left and assange is AWOL. no one in their right mind would actually use secure-drop. totally comped

Attached: WIKILEAKS 2.png (1876x781, 145K)

Attached: WIKILEAKS 3.png (967x2048, 2.02M)

Attached: WIKILEAKS 4.png (1024x1934, 2.08M)

No shiit.

Both sides are controlled in this psy-op

Attached: WIKILEAKS 5.jpg (766x1776, 807K)

Doubt it

Attached: WIKILEAKS 7.jpg (1024x859, 171K)

what you mean WAS?
he posts nearly everyday, he aint going anywhere. larp or not its EPIC

Q is just imageboard culture repackaged for Boomers and Xers. It's been a very handy tool for redpilling them and convincing them to research facts that the MSM instructs them to gobble down, instead of just accepting it as scripture.

Attached: Young-Donald-Trump.png (683x499, 403K)

Attached: WIKILEAKS 8.png (2368x842, 963K)

CIA niggers vs CIA niggers. No matter who wins, we lose.

Considering how much Q courts christcucks, it would make perfect sense.

Ignore those kike shills. Imagine being this butt hurt over a LARP. They did the same for pizzagate

>its EPIC
kys

>Trusting wikileaks after it was taken over by the deep state after they killed off people close to assange after killing him.

People who follow Q are basically not going to hold Trump's feet to the fire or even call their legislators to express themselves. They are going to just "trust the plan."

The whole Q narrative is targeted at people who are politically engaged and telling them that the correct way to seek out their political agenda is to wait. It takes people who would be taking some action, like making a stink about getting their way, and tells them to do nothing. That they are already getting their way. Just in secret.

(((((((WIKILEAKS))))))) is the real Pied Piper. Notice how they never deliver any new info, only cryptic number bullshit.

>WikiLeaks, HBO and Bill Maher are all on the same team
Well fuck them!

Attached: qbillmaher.jpg (629x354, 13K)

Me too but only because it didnt have my full attention and some of his pictures looked like they could only be from insiders.

Then i realized he just rambled bullshit and distracted people. Kinda sounds like deep state with access to get some pictures leading us astray like the article says.

Who runs the wikileaks account? Is it assange? The faggot totally lost his mind and went full Jow Forumstard lmao.

Q predicted this

Underrated.

Thanks user, that makes sense.

That tweet is from May.

Wrong. It's just interesting enough to rope in some dummies for some shekels. But it does waste a lot of peoples time.

>usurp time and attention
>by getting them to direct all of their hyper autistic boomer attention to the deep state
>never mind that we have yet to prove that assange is alive and all the evidence points to him being long dead
>nevermind all of our high quality contributors dropping from the face of the internet about the same time
>never mind that the only ones that remained were commie pieces of shit that openly mocked assange and everything having to do with him

Q has yet to prove to be anything more than a larp but even if it is a larp the boomers are becoming more aware of shit which is something that Jow Forums was never able to pull off before Q came along. Wikileaks, however has been of zero worth since DAK.

I think the original Q stuff was legit but it was co-opted by forces that will do anything to stop info from leaking out.
At this point it's hard to tell whats real, but then again isn't that exactly what (((they))) would want?
Just try to keep an open mind about everything. Anything is possible.

Q is a distraction, "Don't do anything, trust me. We got this. -Q" It keeps the crazies from acting out or doing stuff if they believe someone else is already on it. Q is also diverting attention away from real things that are happening. Q is also about tracking the kind of people who would follow that conspiracy theory. Q incorporates elements of all right wing conspiracy theories so it appeals to as many people as possible. It's a big fat honeypot that's irresistible to certain types of people.

which is why he moved to 8cucks

wikileaks has been compromised for a while now, where are they, what did they do in the past 10 months?

He's literally cheer leading us into a war on Iran.

not for you, taco bell nigger

But it wasn't in the lexicon for weeks before today. Just a coincidence i suppose

Possible.

coggle.it/diagram/Wu0ShrPNQ8rZwQoq/t/rudyland-owner-rudy

>by getting them to direct all of their hyper autistic boomer attention to the deep state
They don't though. The Q narrative is that the Meuller probe is secretly working in favor of Trump as an example. It's basically running cover for Trump's political opposition. It's overarching narrative is always be quiet, do nothing, trust the plan.

It's absolutely insane that people aren't ringing Capitol Hills phones off the hook every single day over this "Russia probe" and making it an issue with their Congressman. We have a situation where there is an investigation unlimited in scope or time limits being run by an AG who rubber stamps literally everything and who can't be fired because that would be obstruction of justice. It's a legally sanctioned Democrat oppo research using the full power of the State under a fully Republican government. Rod Rosenstein effectively has unlimited power to put his nose anywhere he wants. But trust the plan. Meuller is secretly investigating Hillary hurr hurr.

This should be a scandal, but it's not and a large part of that is probably because Q.

Its mostly christfags too. Some of the most gullible.

How long until they trot out an actor to show Assange proof of life?

Give a concrete argument, how is what Q does benefiting the deep state exactly?

We haven't seen Assange in years, the guy is probably dead and his twitter account is being used by the deep state to dissuade a growing movement. Q has provided a lot of proof of him being an insider, he routinely posts pictures you will never find anywhere else to start discussion of a particular angle.

Wikileaks can suck my balls, what the fuck have they done lately. Assange is fucking D E A D

It means that Q is a larp by CIAniggers. Which is most likely true

>what's wrong with being Qtarded?
Anything that is built on lies will end up being harmful to you.
>but these are good lies!
No such thing. Why not just focus on truth?

Do you have any idea how many Qtards told all their friends and family numerous times how Q is the way, and that in the end everyone will see that Q followers were right? TENS OF THOUSANDS, MAYBE EVEN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS

Every single one of those Qtards will feel ashamed, embarrassed, and deflated whenever they realize it was all BS.

People have devoted the majority of their free time to "decoding" the Q drops. They could have been doing more productive things or just relaxing and enjoying life.

Satan is the father of lies. All of them.

didnt q post a pic of trump's plane or some shit and it was a photoshop? same with a picture up close of trump's face (also photoshop)?
how do you explain that?

You don't need these esoteric proofs to prove that Wikileaks is compromised. You just have to remind people that on October 2016 Julian Assange completely vanished from the internet after broadcasting to the entire world that political actors were trying to silence him while he was dumping critical documents. And when he vanished into thin air, thousands of people urged wikileaks to look for Assange and confirm whether he is well and alive. And what happened? Wikileaks repeatedly insisted that nothing was wrong and everything was fine, and their official explanation, which they still repeat today, is that his room internet was cut. That's it. He became a complete ghost because his land-based internet stopped working. Despite having a cellphone. Despite using that cellphone constantly. Despite being able to receive in the mail an infinite amount of cell phone (confirmed) if any of his cellphones stopped working. Because everybody knows that when you cut an internet land cable it magically removes someone's ability to use cell phone and post a selfy to prove they're alive. Also it also magically glues their door shut so they cannot go on their balcony. Or wave at a window.

It's what happened, and anybody can look it up, and no modern wikileak defender has ever been able to answer this, because it's impossible.

Jared Kushner comes from a Mossad family, he is the real mastermind behind Trump and not Bannon.

WikiLeaks has been compromised and is now a glow in the dark organization.
Disregard everything and consider the opposite of what they say now.

Please. If your poor ass didn't eat at taco bell you'd know the answer.

Please don't speak ill of the dead.

Assange is dead wikileaks is compriised.

You yourself are the best hope we have, no matter how desperate that sounds. Qanon, wikileaks acts on our socially engineered psyche. Most people are programmed to wait for the prince on the white horse, the hero, to save us. but in reality there is no good vs. bad, or us vs. them. There is only revelation and concealment, in constant battle. You and me, we have to save ourselves, and become the heroes(or herons, free spirits) we have always dreamed of being.

Attached: worlds-without-end-greg-olsen.jpg (900x720, 132K)

this shit creeps me out so much. does trump winning means he was involved at all and this was clinton covering up everything?

All the most powerful jews in the world entrusted all their magic into a young chosen one. He's the most powerful jew on the planet for a decade. The messiah.

Attached: BN-XQ376_3oV3D_OR_20180226183453.jpg (3585x2736, 2.37M)

Q exists to neutralize trump supporters into following neocons like bolton and pompeo in their quest for more wars for israel. it is also is about taking attention away from immigration and the JQ.

Q has also done a lot of damage by bringing boomers to Jow Forums who are against everything that pol is about.

Way to put a bow on it

Neither was the word lexicon but here we are.

Has anyone else never once seen a live Q post?

Screencap it for tomorrow