You've done it now Jow Forums!

You just hurt an NPC's feelings!

Apologize!

web.archive.org/web/20181005163749/https://kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261

Attached: ehdvlg6liir9qvzwtxji.png (760x449, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20181005163749/https://kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261
jacobitemag.com/2018/10/02/empty-realm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh no a SJW NPC talking about how SJW NPC's are hurt

Attached: 978-897-0897-97-097-.png (907x176, 11K)

The ironing is delicious

Why do they give us so much power

>she doesn’t even go into the inner voice vs abstract thought debate

So she spent about 5 mins of research on the meme

Because we actually have all the power

riveting, Games germalist Npc overlooks the actual origins of the Npc meme

inb4 they write another article about this thread

It's just like with s*yboys, every article they write about it proves that it gets to them

Make it happen

You misunderstand, she's an NPC and they literally HATE the concept. This is just an article to say "don't look into this it's VEWY bad!"

They need a non-stop anonymous entity to blame everything wrong with them on
Jow Forums is their jew

Attached: 1528845165999.jpg (550x550, 75K)

Maybe I read too much into it, but the way she described the meme almost seemed like she believed in it. A good read thanks for archiving, OP.

I was looking into this as well. I don't think many women are capable of entertaining abstract concepts that they don't agree with. They get so hung up on their current morality that they literally can't do it, they feel too dirty. It's pathetic.

Attached: 1484947592984.jpg (393x462, 58K)

underrated

We are the puppetmasters, and they are our puppets. We pull their strings.

We have, can, and will exploit these useful idiots for our own purposes through the power of memes.

Fpbp

I like the part where she gets the origins wrong and the article still doesn't put out a counterpoint. Also since when is blogging considered journalism. Kotaku is a fucking joke.

The thing about NPCs is that it's not genetic. We are all, or at least one time were NPCs. The voice of independence consciousness can exist in all of us, and that's why the media tries so hard to keep it suppressed.

In fact the NPC debate is basically the message of Christ. Jews believed that all goyim were NPCs without the divine blessing of God, but the metaphor of Christ's life on earth teaches us that we can all achieve divine conciousness even if we don't descend from the ruling class.

NPC is the base state of humanity, its not our goal to defeat them, rather it is our goal to raise them up. Once they start thinking independently they will be permanent allies in the battle for personal liberty.

Some call it taking the red pill, others call it getting woke, still others call it being blessed, but the point is always the same. We begin as NPCs until an external force acts upon us to raise us to the level of the divine.

>At best, dismissing large swaths of people you disagree with this way betrays a lack of empathy for people whose experiences differ from yours, and an unwillingness to consider that if a vast number of people happen to agree over something, it may be good to examine why
>if a vast number of people happen to agree over something, it may be good to examine why
>examine why
Is the author discreetly asking the jewish question?

Attached: 1538608703456.jpg (638x501, 157K)

fuck them no soul having npcs

>Jow Forums is their jew
This is a good comment

Me too. I like how she ended it:
>But who among us can say they’ve never mashed “A” as a some expository NPC rambled on, wishing all the while they had the option to silence them or worse?

Fuckin ominous lmao

user for president

ah yes the totally organic NPC meme that came out of nowhere

Because her audience probably is composed of people lacking an inner voice

Attached: NPC wakes up.jpg (931x486, 148K)

No everyone is either spawned as an NPC or born as a PC. There's jack shit you can do about it.

can someone explain the npc meme pls. I thought it was just slang for normies who dont have any personality or individual thought

Attached: 1538759133001.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

lol

This is what happens when your soul is 20 years late for your birth.

Deep down inside, many on Jow Forums handle alot of anger about how their life turned out, all the wrong doings ect, they channel this energy turns weaker people such as the far left/ SJW's. Personally i believe its better to accept there is always gonna be a weaker or bottom tier people of the human race, no need to beat them even more, just let them be, let them protest and find truth in the world, let them find who they wanna be. Just focus on urself and how you can improve urself. There is nothing to gain from changing someones prospective with anger. The truth will be revealed to them in time

Attached: 11951752_10206286610458955_5159378755207114483_n.jpg (320x343, 12K)

STOPP DELETE THIS POST
goy goyim, only we can know personhood. gentiles are beasts.

>goy goyim
>only jews can be pc's
SEETHING npc located.

>i know, they'll think i'm people too if i repeat their memes
but little did the NPC know that context is also a requirement in humor.

Sounds familiar, can you confirm that for me with a quote from the Talmud?

We are mostly a bunch of beta virgins, but we have our combined shitposting to become perhaps the most powerful political force on the internet?

wat

Fucking based

Attached: jesus_christ.jpg (884x1092, 181K)

>Leaving them to dictate pop culture and letting them steer our country into oblivion at the polls
Nah fuck off.

kek

c:/drumpf
c:/plumph/run
run/gloumpg/run

Print:"NPC JOKE COMPLETE"

You realize Soros, and the likes have been trying radicalize both sides in an attempt to spark civil unrest right?

it's beautiful.

preach on, brother.

Attached: 1447465720603.jpg (300x213, 22K)

I CAST THEE OUT, UNCLEAN SPIRIT!

Attached: 1463970469459.png (297x308, 65K)

Those articles are antisemitic. It’s a Jewish idea than number of souls is limited to 14400.

>web.archive.org/web/20181005163749/https://kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261

Can't exactly dehumanize that which has no capacity for humanity, fuckface.

Attached: 37121406_814071815647993_9193340448700104704_n.jpg (1080x1102, 110K)

>Let mindless people run our society

Yes goy, become an individualist, society around you doesn't matter!

Attached: john oliver.jpg (5000x2813, 1.9M)

I disagree. Everyone is either born an NPC, or with a spirit. There are only a few hundred thousand or so souls which are constantly reincarnating as humans.

das it man

Why do so many solutions come down to "we need jesus's love"

Because most problems arise from denying Jesus in the first place.

psst, hey kid, wanna touch my dong

ky

Cecilia if you’re in this thread please show bobs and vagene. Thank you.

kek

Do they realize it encourages us to double down on a meme when they write an article about how much it hurts their feelings?

This is proof the npc meme is working and also fucking true.
>they think its a political tool to dehumanise

Lmao they have no fucking idea, there are plenty or npcs that are rightwing but in the current age all media is leftwing so empty npcs tend to get filled with that stuff.

And so they can cry on twitter, make more clickbait articles, etc.
Everybody wins.

Nice... more effort in this meme.
Getting chunky.

It wasn't even about SJW. They're projecting if they've gone and made it about themselves.

i don't remember life before i was about 6 years old, i don't think i had any agency at that time

explain that, rabbi.

SHE DIDNT EVEN REFUTE IT AHAHAHAHAHA

If you cannot visualize words, letters, numbers, colors, music, past or present events, math ops/problems or logic, or a combination of those, you are an NPC. There is no amount of hand wringing and wishing you weren't a normie because you want to be a special little snowflake will ever change that. Stay mad.

Attached: underrated.jpg (530x470, 48K)

>they think it's political tool to dehumanize

How can you dehumanize that which is not human.

>Why do they give us so much power
They don't. They pretend to so they can keep playing underdog and victim despite being able to fire you from your job on a whim while you can do nothing to them but tweet mean tweets.

>I don't remember something so it never happened
Peak NPC programming.

The russians are their jew. Why do they focus so much on fucking russians?
Israel clearly has more influence (AIPAC), china just got caught spying again, with proof. But no, everything is russian

>Asian not having a soul

Attached: shock.jpg (864x616, 80K)

Same reason the mods have s*yboy censored

Basedboy

Sòyboy

Exactly...

You must lurk more low level newfaggot

Attached: 1537742758957.jpg (952x645, 47K)

heheheh, have a (You)

when did you choose your stats and pick your name?
>2014 here

We need to meme the NPC even more so that it manifestates into a tulpa, just like we did with Kek. Numbers don't lie.

Attached: 1526594453290.gif (225x528, 20K)

>web.archive.org/web/20181005163749/https://kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261

I find it very interesting that the anti-American, commie jew-controlled lying mass media cries out in pain when someone uses the same exact tactics they've been using upon white Americans for the past 50 or so years.

We're just pulling from the anti-American, communist jew playbook the lying mass media has been using for 50 years.

The Polish people were right: "The jew cries out in pain as it strikes you"

I've been on Jow Forums since 2007 sweetie, I just haven't been to Jow Forums much recently due to all the spambot threads

Actually NPC exist and the only 100% to figure out if someone is not an NPC is to pass them through near-death experience.

mailed her this
>The NPC Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You

...t-the digits.

Dehumanising language you say? Hypocrisy much? Pic related

Attached: gammon hypocrisy.png (618x600, 546K)

I think manifests* is the actual word. Sorry.

Attached: 15265944532996.gif (233x533, 22K)

Yes, let's sit back and do nothing.

Attached: un_population_projections_steve_sailer_2.png (1234x852, 87K)

I liek diversity. Tacos taste good. I like tacos.

Turn manifestates into a new word then

I always had an inner voice.
Sometimes I wish I could turn it off.

>Deep down inside, many on Jow Forums handle alot of anger about how their life turned out

Holy fuck you're wrong.

We're pissed because the jews are trying to destroy our beloved America.

That's it and that's all.

Get the fuck out, you don't belong here.

What if, identifinying NPCs pretending to be Humans Humans is in fact "de-humanizing"?

Attached: cg.jpg (474x410, 22K)

>NPCs literally label themselves as NPCs then get mad

Attached: npc.jpg (784x241, 49K)

Literally describing movies about mannequins turning into real people. That message has always been out there but it's been reclassified as npc versus non-npc. It's a branch of not knowing what makes a human, well a human.

checked
>88

Attached: 1538094024800.png (788x784, 189K)

jacobitemag.com/2018/10/02/empty-realm/

This

HI CECILIA

YOU ARE DOING GOOD

TRUMP IS BAD

MEN ARE BAD

WOMEN ARE GOOD

TAXES ARE GOOD

THERE IS ONE GOD

MOHAMMED IS HIS PROPHET

I like this post. Very underrated. Good job. I'm clapping at my desk.

>that pic
fucking kek

The NPC meme is retarded. It pushes the idea that there is a state of enlightenment, and that the marker of such enlightenment is the capacity to hold thoughts against the majority or dominant group. The positive quality of a Player is his ability to rebel. It encourages proponents into a corny mankind-resenting spiritualist worldview. Once this meme has exhausted itself, they will be more open to retarded lines of thinking and less concerned with the original goal of bringing the 'NPCs' - normies and SJWs - over to the Right.

That's not even mentioning that the inspiration for the meme is an unscientific survey conducted by the synagogue known as Psychology Today in a thoroughly kiked and anti-Western field known as psychology. Take heed, lads.

Attached: 1475626128552.jpg (150x143, 6K)

Come take the NPC test. I'm going to bet that 99% of you will not pass.

> deep down inside

lmao my whole life is structured around my hatred and separation from normies

I simply cannot deal with them outside of things like work tasks

kys