HOW CAN PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD BE SOOO HEARTLESS!!!???

HOW CAN PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD BE SOOO HEARTLESS!!!???

HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT AN UNHINGED RAPIST??

CAN YOU SERIOUSLY LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND SAY KAVANAUGH IS NOT A RAPIST??

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE HE WILL DO TO THE RIGHTS OF LGBTQ, WOMEN AND MINORITY?

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE MISERABLE LIVES

Attached: download.jpg (1160x773, 253K)

She lied and the FBI confirmed it. Fuck off cunt.

Attached: 8d0.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT AN UNHINGED RAPIST??
I wasn't old enough to vote for Bill Clinton when he ran for election or reelection.

We don't listen or believe here.

no proof, due process was upheld

Sage the reddit fags

I don't support him. But that's because he's a feminist and a zionist. Whether he grabbed the ugliest boobs on the planet 50 years ago, I couldn't care less.

I'm sad for her, no really, whatever the truth is and whatever the result could have been, her life was fucked. It's a shame they made the whole deal public before reaching any conclusion.

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE HE WILL DO TO THE RIGHTS OF LGBTQ, WOMEN AND MINORITY?

Stop. I can only get so hard.

Post an audio or video of her speaking anytime before the Senate appearance, like a classroom lecture, interview etc. and many would hear her out. Otherwise that is the face of a liar full of regret of what she is about to do to an innocent man.

Attached: thomas-sowell-.jpg (600x277, 41K)

Rape is a victimless crime though.

lmao look at this old hag, what is wrong with her face? Who would rape this things? Not even pajeet would touch her.

I can't remember how it felt losing again. Dems getting wrecked yet again.

Attached: PYQsTA1.jpg (1000x847, 191K)

1 post by op...all in thread are bigger faggots
SAGE

Try harder

>1 post by this id

Fuck off with your weak bait

Attached: 1538672001301.gif (480x368, 3.91M)

im pretty sure that wasnt rape lewinski didnt think so

>RAPIST

Attached: where-is-the-evidence-session-e-1-728.jpg (728x546, 57K)

>HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT AN UNHINGED RAPIST??
lmao...he never raped anyone. no wonder democrats are losing, they are literally emotional nutjobs who don't acknowledge facts

Attached: slate gives up facts.png (681x541, 263K)

no but i apso cant say he is one
innocent till proven guilty

Women was granted the right to vote, to be (((independent))) and so on and look what they've done with it.
Not only did women stop being women and 'transform' into wamen, they're so far gone that the ONLY reasonably solution dealing with the WAMEN problem is to simply strip them of ALL their rights, make them a man's property and forever more be reduced to being baby factories and housemaids.
However this will only be a possibility after the couple of civil wars that's bound to find place in Europe and the US and/or societal collapse, which HOPEFULLY will take place within the next 100 years or so.
When the dust has settled and assuming the dark mongrel horde of 3rd worlders don't overrun whatever white population would remain alive after said civil wars, NO MAN ALIVE surviving all that shit is ever gonna listen to what a waman has to say, let alone how the waman feels, wamen will not even be entrusted schooling the children as ANY position that could possibly be influential will not be entrusted to basically what amounts to a whore.

Attached: BaronOfHarkonnen1.jpg (303x445, 30K)

Will bump when Collins votes no

Attached: 0aae19c7-bdae-4cb6-acc7-31d034c7ea74.png (500x500, 68K)

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE HE WILL DO TO THE RIGHTS OF LGBTQ, WOMEN AND MINORITY?

If only the people you protest were as extreme as you make them out to be

It was the 3 or 4 other women, dummy.

kys you sexist pigs

It's quite simple actually.

The judge is innocent.

I might accuse you of rape, see how you like being smeared.

Also, Ford was faking for sympathy, very easy to tell.

[Croaky voice] Beach friends (teehee)

There is nothing good without qualification except a good will.

We're living upto our principles, I don't expect a leftist to understand that but we believe in innocent until proven guilty and we intend to fight tooth and nail to maintain the principles on which our respective nations are formed.

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE HE WILL DO TO THE RIGHTS OF LGBTQ,
Sex fetishes don't have rights, people do.

Attached: b92a0c2e42d91be0b257db4f0bb8a52025df663f9227417208359f4a981f79c2.png (532x557, 39K)

Sad troll is sad

You sound like my girlfriend when she starts to cry because she’s losing a fight.

Will somebody please call the faggot police and tell them OP is on the loose again?

my walnuts are saucing.

Attached: Do_Mvtx_MWk_AEl_H7_G_jpg_large.jpg (654x505, 71K)

Eat a dick, no one wants to listen to you, faggot

Sorry but your strategies of fake rape claims and calling people racist, etc... no longer work. Your suffering is only beginning. The white man took his country back and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1536184778365.jpg (464x606, 67K)

She cheated on her husband and then in couples therapy pretended she was traumatized from being groped 40 years ago to make herself out to be the victim