What were you doing when the left finally read a book that wasn't Harry Potter?

What were you doing when the left finally read a book that wasn't Harry Potter?

Attached: FB_IMG_1538770194849.jpg (633x490, 30K)

This was just like the time Hairy Butthole got assraped in the great Battle of Aragorn by the King Percy Jackson

>implying these fucktards can read
they watched the movie

I got my blue puffy vest out for this one.

This, op you're giving these spastics too much credit

>vote for we want willingly
>or we will take what we want with violence

"Democracy".

Read less Harry Potter and Hunger Games, more To Kill A Mockingbird.

So in the 1960s were adults all talking about how Richard Nixon is Yertle the Turtle and JFK is Horton or some shit like that?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 22K)

"THIS IS JUST LIKE TWILIGHT WHEN JACOB GRABBED BELLA'S TITS AT THAT BLACK SABBATH AND NOBODY BELIEVED HER THEN JACOB BECAME ELECTED CITY DOG-CATCHER ANYWAY! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!"

Came to say this.

>riots
Vroom vroom Racewar Jonny

Attached: splat.jpg (760x514, 127K)

people are discussing this topic

Attached: Untitled_also.jpg (119x124, 5K)

hunger games author lives in Sandy Hook

Attached: 1403232215412.jpg (300x394, 27K)

she just described the democrat smear campaign though?

Attached: 1529823045645.png (500x399, 310K)

You know what really disappoints me?
The Hunger Games is different that Handmaid's Tale (a loony feminist's rape fantasy), Harry Potter (BBEG fantasy) Doctor Who (an idiot's impression of a smart man's progressive utopia), or GoT (Some disgusting neckbeard's rape fantasy), but the Hunger Games stands out in the bunch.
In The Hunger Games, the liberal left are the bad guys. Even in the movie, the capitol isn't Washington, it's freaking Hollywood. I bet it's filled with gender bending blue hairs. Degenerates so indulgent on the wealth they have accrued at the expense of the regular folks WHICH THE LOOK DOWN UPON. As far as I'm concerned, Katniss and the rest of the counties are middle America, and the Capitol folks are the coastal elites, high on their bread and circuses while the regular people suffer.
And they don't get it

imagine when the left gets into the rest of the library and leaves the young adult section

No you fucking philistine
>JFK was the Lorax
>LBJ was the Once-ler

Kek

>and leaves the young adult section
>young adult
this is what the left wants to be forever, and why they act the way they do. mentally they don't age passed the 10-18yr old
>gimme dats coz i deserbs it
phase. self entitled retards, the lot

this is also why they are into fucking children. because they believe they are also children, at heart. so what could be the harm in that?

Wait till they see a right wing riot

Attached: freikorp 1919.jpg (1200x843, 293K)

>those wasted digits
Sandy Hook isn't a town you dipshit

tell me more mr. big brains

Attached: hunger games.jpg (910x221, 57K)