IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS

Attached: 8AEF750D-BAFD-4A73-B387-3324DB49EAFE.jpg (783x524, 87K)

Three branches will become one

Attached: 1502747127927.jpg (447x456, 18K)

Rain.

G-g-guys... some cold weather just flew over my house..

Can smeone transform Kavanaugh into Subzero throwing ice cubes?

>come 6pm tomorrow rape will be legal in america

get your willies out fellas

The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
Guys, I'm scared.

Attached: DeathComet.png (441x490, 259K)

OHHHHHH
SCOTUS NINJA WARRIOR
WITH YOUR BEER SOOOO COOOOOOLLLD

JUDGE ZEROOOOOOO

>400 years ago, jews planned on colonizing america so that a guy named trump would become president and slightly raise spending for israel
oh fuck this makes TOO much sense, i now believe

part of their plan failed already.

their nuclear EMP on trump didn't work because alaska's anti-missile defence systems barely took it down.

if it had made it past alaska into canada, they wouldnt have done anything which is why trump immediately attacked canada soon afterwards for being useless commie cucks.

Attached: 1531104305889.png (1920x3709, 2.49M)

Oh shit tanks in 20

Did you know that the Pilgrims left Britain because of the religious conflict after the Jesuits tried to murder King James, after he ordered the Bible written into English?
They first left for Amsterdam in 1609 and than in 1620 to America.

Attached: GuyFawkeswasaJesuit.png (729x372, 359K)

>400 years ago jews knew we would invent missiles and EMPs so they devised the plan to build an entire country in the americas, so that they could wipe out the power of a single state
im listening. this is making more sense each time you post

yes i did know that. how does that prove that they have planned from then until now for liberals to go insane when trump was elected?

I forgot to put that the gunpower plot from the Jesuits happened in 1605
The Pilgrims left in 1609

>brainlet can't think ahead for 5 minutes
>assumes nobody else can either

>in 5 minutes, nuclear fusion will be invented and jews will use it to nuke new york
SCREEN CAP THIS

The Jesuits and Rothschilds having been working on creating this situation for a long time.
I'm not sure they have "waited" until now.
It's just taken a long time for them to make it happen.

Bring us home Mitch!

Attached: watch-out-for-turtles.jpg (550x412, 54K)

>this situation
ok what is "this situation" then? because kavanaugh just got confirmed. republicans will own the government for 50 years now, the opposite of what the jews wanted

Kavanaugh is Bush's guy
He is an establishment guy
You're mistake is thinking that creating conflict to get a desired solution is not part of the hegelian dialectic

3 branches meant the 3 major religions.

their plan has failed already so it doesnt matter anyways.

That's absurd, the three religions would never become one and nobody ever thought that

>You're mistake
ok tell us why you believe that then

>Trump is going to seize control of the entire government
>Kavanaugh will be the deciding vote that causes the Court to legalize it

Attached: 161129212927-trump-romney-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 168K)

Order out of Chaos
That is their motto
They have now created a seperation in the nation that will lead to conflict
To create Chaos
To than bring Order

>That is their motto
who's motto. im not a retard who will believe your word. you are anonymous and so am i. link to why you believe these things because you are NO ONE

Ordo ab Chao is a Masonic Motto

snowplows in 30 minutes

thats cool. now show me how it relates to kavanauagh or trump or anything

You clearly are retarded, despite your belief otherwise.
This nation is now divided and ready for conflict

>You clearly are retarded, despite your belief otherwise.
so you dont have any proof and are mad that i wont believe your word on it, anonymous faggot. figures.

Boom shaka laka

You will see the proof as the conflict escalets over the sacrafice of children.

wtf I love the Zionist New World Order nao!!!1

Attached: trump zionism 55.jpg (1261x664, 286K)

>You will see the proof as the conflict escalets over the sacrafice of children.
why do you believe it now, if there is no proof of it? when it doesnt happened i hope you feel retarded but you wont. you will just keep changing your gay theory until it makes you right.

Attached: 1510863789290.png (597x376, 165K)

SLIEENY??

What did you mean by this?

For the same reason that when I see a pitcher in baseball windup, I know he will throw the ball.
I don't need to wait until after the ball is thrown to know that is what he is doing.
He makes it obvious, he doesn't hide that the ball will be thrown.

So China (the dragon) will invade someone they must travel by sea to invade (belly dripping water). Russia, will invade Europe so it must no longer defend the entirety of the northern European plain this (the bear leaving its cave.

The prophecy is true...

Attached: 1524272059184.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>He makes it obvious, he doesn't hide that the ball will be thrown.
ok then link the "obvious" signs that makes you believe this. im not replying unless there is a link in your post. you are obviously trying to trick gullible idiots into stroking your ego by believing you

I'll just go get the google link for the Rothschilds plan for conflict

Attached: lol.png (867x577, 982K)

>For the same reason that when I see a pitcher in baseball windup
show me the windup faggot. you said you saw a wind up. lets see it or admit you are a faggot larper

The windup was the Supreme Court hearing to get the nation riled up over abortion and claiming millions would die if he was put into power you absolute monkey.
This is a battle over child sacrifice and it's going to get nasty as hell.

kavanaugh literally said he wouldnt touch roe vs wade, and they cant without a new case. i knew you were full of shit

Judge Stevens went in as a Republican
He was the biggest liberal there
Guess what friend, he will be there at least 30 years. You think he will never touch it?
You are a giant fool

right. so you are psychic and im not.

30 years and will never rule on one of the biggest issues in the nation
That has nothing to do with being psychic.
It has to do with not being retarded

Another irish potatoe famine?

you are claiming to know kavanaughs inner thoughts and that he lied when he said he wouldnt mess with roe vs wade. you are literally claiming to be psychic bro

No, I'm saying that when people realize the Republicans control the Supreme Court, they will bring it up, and they will demand a ruling on it.
It's common sense.

That was warm, humid weather if I'm not mistaken. The spuds should be grand.