A message to all religious Jow Forumstards

I despise you.
Every single one of you.
You choose to hold on to your belief in fairy tales over striving to seek truth.

You Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Scientologists etc. are ALL the same.
A bunch of weak minded cultists. You have the brain capacity of a small child that still believes in Santa.
You lack basic thinking. You lack creativity. Every big question the universe has needs to have an immediate answer.
Everything is already filled in for you. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You don't care about that at all.
As long as you can live out your pathetic little life inside your pathetic little bubble, you are fine with it.
Cause let's be real. If that little bubble were supposed to pop one day. FEAR would consume you. Fear of DEATH.
Fear of no meaning. Fear of not having a soul. Fear, fear, fear. Cults sure do a good job playing into that fear.

Believing in lies has always led to bad things. The truth will set you free.

>inb4 "atheism is a religion"
>inb4 "science is a religion"
>inb4 fedora hats
>inb4 "this is bait"
>inb4 "atheists are communists"
>inb4 "but you celebrate christmas"
>inb4 "(((who))) could be behind this post?"
>inb4 endless strawmanning

So predictable.

Attached: 1514744313557.jpg (615x580, 118K)

k

Attached: niggerpetelemonjellosanta.jpg (500x676, 117K)

Attached: niggerpete.jpg (1552x873, 256K)

Your point being?

Except the more people that follow your way of thinking, the more filthy, degenerate, and lost societies become. We see it for ourselves.
So you're wrong.

Attached: 1qakaa.jpg (525x350, 82K)

>lets base our society on lies

We based it on morality and religious principles.
It made our society the strongest in the world until we lost those values.
You offer nothing meantime.

I kind of agree with you most people who belive in those religions are fucking stuiped and mind less baseing there life of a book they never wrote that is why I'm a pagan beliver in many gods

Attached: The-Cult-of-Kek-Egyptian-Pepe-Symbolism.jpg (1251x747, 266K)

>eternal torture by fire in Hell is moral

Nigger, science is run by jews. Kike on a stick doesnt work in this argument

No you're a Jew meme flag.
We know who pushes paganism here.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

>eternal torture by fire in Hell is moral
A warning. Still stands.

Atheists are Jews.

You have no morals

Attached: 1530925833213.jpg (347x299, 28K)

I have morals

no u

> Atheists are Jews.
Worse than Jews actually.

Attached: Christians saved America.png (722x622, 33K)

With the way transhumanism is going, leftists will invent hell to throw you in it

KEK how ? Exalt how please fucking enlighten me.

> You have no morals
We advocate many in fact. Atheists advocate immorality.

Jesus us the truth. Sorry you didn't get the memo, but it's not too late. I'm throwing you a rope here, see it and grab it. Ask jesus to forgive you for this folly and you'll finally see the truth you claim to be looking for.

see

It's still not too late to repent and except Jesus as your savior. It's easy to do and you will find the peace that seems to be eluding you. Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened to you. Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

You forgot to say how you got blown by a hot chick or its equivalent and how shit was so cash
shitty pasta

A religion is a simple concept, the expression of the innate spirituality found within a given ethno-cultural group. If you dont understand anything to do with the spiritual side of existence or how your people interpret it, then that tells me two things
1. You're a materialist and are missing a large part of your development
2. You're alienated from your culture and dont understand it
These two things combined immediately tells me that you're looking at the concepts you claim to understand solely from the outside and only seeing superficial elements of them and judging the entire thing based on such. If you had any kind of integrity you'd think about this a bit longer before jumping to conclusions and filling in peoples motivations for their beliefs and actions for them.

>Fear of no meaning
If you believe there is no meaning to life i can nearly guarantee you're a nihilist and that would explain your alienation from community, culture and spirituality. You're also flat wrong so that automatically disregards your entire sperg post.

Attached: Blessing the Tricolor.jpg (1248x1600, 775K)

We don't put people in hell. God does not even put people in hell. You put yourself there. By your own deeds and sin. That has nothing to do with morality except the lack of it.
In fact the warning of hell is a warning against IMMORALITY you retard.

btw, see

Jesus is to the truth what Beethoven is to music. If you don't have the ears to hear then you will not hear.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1112x835, 80K)

There's no such thing as truth without some sort outside arbiter such as God.

if you've genuinely accepted that you will get old and helpless and die and be forgotten in a few decades, and muh technology won't save you from that - then fair play to you

You're so consumed with hated, you must truly live an empty, angry existence without truth or love. Hopefully you'll see the error in your ways as you grow in wisdom.

Attached: benis.jpg (799x500, 61K)

I see you have no argument then.
Hell is for the immoral.
Not the moral.

having faith in life is a good
Thing I think being an atheist is fucking retarded. Cuz being a faithless fück is definitely how I want to live

Attached: 1538431682371.png (4096x2304, 794K)

pic related is all i have for you now
youre a lost cause

Attached: 1528064574369.jpg (415x470, 39K)

Holy fuck I think you might actually be retarded

That's not an argument or point.
You ran out. Hahahahaha.
Rather shallow philosophies if you can't go further than this. Little brainlet. You've been schooled now. You can fuck off.

>that one anti-religion poster from the Netherlands who refuses to accept God like the godless jewish enabler his kind are

NPC thread

hello

Attached: 1517563418008.png (645x729, 105K)

>“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, THE TRUTH, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
But we know the truth.

Cool blog faggot

>Believing in lies has always led to bad things. The truth will set you free.
Why havent you converted yet then?

a small understanding of philosophy will lead you away from God
a good understanding will lead you back to God

I wouldn't be so harsh to judge. How much bigger is the probability that life and human conscience appeared randomly than that of any religion being true? In any case, not verifyable by human mind. Plus religion has the advantage of keeping our animal instincts in check so we can use our rationality (i.e. be ourselves) in stressful situation

Jesus you atheists are so fucking BORING. Its always the same shit with you guys

>WAAAAAH I DONT WANT TO GO TO CHURCH MOMMY

Get your shit together and stop bitching

Attached: 41AC9D4B-A153-4207-8C17-D9F476848CFD.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Attached: 152258379271094.jpg (1262x707, 267K)

Prayed for you OP. Hope you're doing OK.

WOKE
So this is what a fedora/LARPagan meltdown looks like.

Attached: 1491658538006.jpg (480x640, 41K)

> there are infinite lines and points without dimension

they told you it in the school and you took it for granted

As long as you aren't a traitor to the ties of blood and soil, it's all good. Ethnonationalism is all that matters, religion is irrelevant.

Repent before it's too late

There is almost nothing in the entire world that matters less than truth you big fucking dork.

Idiots don't understand the significance of "God is dead" No modernist is religious. It's all larping for perceived worldy value or some nebulous deism.