Black Supremacy General - Dark Blood edition

Daily reminder that we are the real master race, we wuz kangs and we will always be, Let's keep pushing the anti-Pink movements until the day we take over the world, Every invader has been killed in Africa already and kicked the fuck out with a weaponized child level of military, why do you think they does not want us to join their individualistic superhero type of military? because we have a low IQ? because they say we are guilty in every unjust court? that's a fact. Pink people are all dicklet pathetic and coward fags with a faggy sounding language and their civilization is a low quality copy of our destroyed one, they are the cancer in this planet and should be stopped soon.
All what they can do is inventing and spreading new diseases in Africa hoping that they'll end us one day, but they are pussies who can't even satisfy their women let alone killing us like what they did in Australia.
Fuck the Pink people and fuck their pink skin mutation offspring for eternity.

Attached: 81K+OocBTKL._SY445_.jpg (223x445, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiYnESmz1Mc
frontpagemag.com/fpm/95692/dark-world-arab-child-slave-trade-stephen-brown
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/06/african-india-demons-160620101135164.html
pri.org/stories/2016-02-25/being-black-india-can-be-deadly
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/04/african-victims-racism-india-share-stories-170423093250637.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are white yourself EGypsian.
Just the tanned type of white,so stop larping.

Amen, fuck blumpf and fuck white people

Attached: images-2.jpg (197x255, 8K)

I'm black
YOU ARE NOT WHITE YOU ARE PINK

Attached: 071217-boss-chris_hemsworth_lead.jpg (696x1025, 95K)

Wtf are you doing in Egypt nigger?
Do you have a permit to be there?

Attached: PA-20033456-e1494337676417.jpg (1200x800, 58K)

>fag that runs behind football
this is what presidents look like

Attached: 225px-Anwar_Sadat_cropped.jpg (225x332, 15K)

disgusting pink fag

Cacausioid. Stop larping Achmed, you're not getting any black privilege, try something else.

Whatever you say, also pic related, this is what scientists look like, you are the enemy

Attached: 69171.jpg (320x320, 17K)

SAVE THE PLANET AND STOP THE PINK WASHING OF EGYPT

>black privilege
like what? fucking ur mother? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

up

uped

ups

up

You can't bump your own threads new faggot

thanks for the bump

i hope a pyramid falls on you nigger

try it

Kek

ايه اللي بيضحك يا خول

jus kys

My flag looks like something from a nigger country, can I join you guys and be a /kang/.

You are a pink fag just like Hitler, and you have the same fate

Literally my moms white grandpa

So....why do niggers think they have any say in the Islamic world? Niggers are slightly better than jews in the sense you can somewhat train them to do simple task and tricks while a jew is only good at spreading like cancer. Why do niggers feel any connection to Egypt? History has shown Egypt has been an Arabic area since the days of Moses.

get back to Pakistan

daily reminder that egypt was white
you were never kangz and you never will be
sage

You know I might just do that, you want to know why? Even in Pakistan niggers are treated as they should as property nothing else. Even Indians are better then Africans, Native Africans are better then U.S niggers. That's how much Niggers are hated, African Niggers hate you, Arabs hate you, Indians hate you, I'm sure Allah himself hates you.

keep going, it's funny as fuck how pink people think so
take a real history

Attached: Tutankhamen-Valley-of-the-Kings-Tomb-Queen-Nefertit-Ancient-Egypt-Tut-Howard-Carter-Turin-587594.jpg (620x413, 114K)

>Arabs hate you, Indians hate you,
source?

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=YiYnESmz1Mc
frontpagemag.com/fpm/95692/dark-world-arab-child-slave-trade-stephen-brown
^^ Are about how my people still to this day treat your people as property (Which is the right way to treat your people)
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/06/african-india-demons-160620101135164.html
pri.org/stories/2016-02-25/being-black-india-can-be-deadly
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/04/african-victims-racism-india-share-stories-170423093250637.html
Being a black in India is seen as evil or demonic

هههههههههههه

no

it's mostly pink people propaganda again

KYS NIGGER

No. You are descended from brother-killers and servants of your father, Satan. You defile the children of God and He knows. You shall all be punished severely for every action you take against the true children of God, the white Christian. I know you know this, for I am a child of God and you are but a lowly child of Satan. Get thee hence, aberration.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: karaboga.jpg (274x184, 8K)

>Coptic
>White

Reported