Albanians are not european

Albanians are not european
Their culture is middle eastern. They are part of islamic world. Yes I know - Secularization. But they are still not european
Only geographically this is europe. Only

Georgians and Armenians are european. They are christian and culturally european

Attached: albania.png (700x500, 12K)

I went on vacation there this summer, looked like any other normal white country, hell I have seen more burkas here than I even saw there, not to mention the amount of pork they ate.
There were also a lot of poles in the area as well, and they all seemed to enjoy themselves a lot, not to mention it's pretty affordable for you poorfags

>hell I have seen more burkas here than I even saw there
Hahah you have more burkas than a majority Muslim country.

Attached: Screenshot_20181005-153942_Chrome.jpg (1046x363, 119K)

I knew an Albanian girl in grad school who was orthodox Christian. Liberal loony though.

a fucking slavic subhuman comparing himself to albanians. fuck off

Inb4thebutthurtatheistalbanian
The balkan states need to be invaded and you need to drive the Muslims out.

Europeans are Albanians
And Poland is rightful illyrian clay

I asked them that also, and most of the guys just said that they basically just Larp as muslims, which makes sense it doesn't look muslim at all.
But what can I say you have to see for yourself, I certainly enjoyed the trip.

>Albanians not European

Sure thing Nikola

Attached: 1529618447262.jpg (562x516, 36K)

Your women are racemixing like crazy, and you have the balls to say that albanians aren't european? Popek is that you?

Butthurt Granite

>someone disagrees with me
>he must be butthurt
hello, serbia!

The tragedy of Skanderbeg, a story of a man who did not die as a hero to protect european integrity, but as a common man that now is forgotten and his people, the victims of that man's tragedy are seen through the same loupe the common enemy back in 15th century was seen by.

>Georgians and Armenians are european.
top kek

These are as European as Albanians

Skanderbeg is the first thing taught in every Albanian school and is revered as a God throughout every Albanian territory, with statues of him in Tirana, Prishtina, his home town of Kruje, Skopje, Italy, and even in the United States by Albanian diaspora.

His crest with the goat head of Alexander is the national crest of Albania and also the Albanian Armed Forces. He is most certainly not forgotten, and the Albanian people don't give a shit about Islam.

Georgians are based, but Armenians are basically jews. All the Armenians in Australias government are fucking cancerous leftists

That's because Europeanised Islam is vastly different to its more original form. Albanians eat pork, drink alcohol and don't believe in head scarfs for women. This is similar if you look at Russia's Islamic people, like the Tatars. Or Romania's minority Muslim population that has lived there for centuries. Also, ALbanians might be Muslim, but they don't want to be replaced by Arabs either.

Attached: 1526059554579.jpg (1280x1172, 82K)

Albanians are a fake nation created by germans in 19th century from inbred slavs and greeks who took islam during ottoman occupation,they are the remains of useless ottoman islamic pedophile worshiping culture which made our countries(serbia greece) more backwards, they are being used as Clinton and Globalists operatives in the balkans to destabilize our region and conduct anti christian policies because we know globalists hate christianity.They are drug dealing scum,90% of albanians join ISIS,they deal drugs in the US and are only lucky to have BIl clinton and hillary and globalists on their side,but their time is limited because as soon as we,the byzantines(greeks,serbians) take the eu and globalists off our backs we shall remove them once and for all and establish our eastern roman culture once again which ruled our lands for centuries

Attached: AN66SAyKi2unakQxyIXe8gd38J36prsLvpn8zMvB=s288-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (288x288, 17K)

Albanians are still more civilized than any "Western" "Barbarian" who "Wrestles with God" and "Gave women """Rights"""" haha what a stupid cuckfest when will they get nuked

Albanians are Semites in every way. Only way lower IQ than even Arab Semites.

A dumb pole shit making fun of us Albanians lmao
Yes I don't feel European and I don't want it. Why would I? I am Nordic white genetically but I have nothing in common with you faggots from t he west fuck you assholes

>I am Nordic white genetically
HahaahhaahaHHAhaahahahahahahaha

I thought you were ancient Illyrians who built the pyramids in Egypt?

Albanian identity is the fucking funniest thing ever. Soon Albanians will claim that they are the lost 12th tribe of the jews.
Or that they are the missing link between Neanderthal and humans.

We are a small nation with no achievements you retard. Yes im literally swedish looking.whenver I go abroad people tell me im a native.

Thor was Albanian, son of Blerim.

Stop trolling
The only Albania who achieved something is John belushi. We have no achievements and that's a good thing.
Please leave us alone, I don't want to do anything with you westerners

>We are a small nation with no achievements
Don't feel sad, you run drug and human trafficking all over Europe. That's an achievement I'd say.

>Bosnian refugee in Sweden detected

Of course these shitskins are not white why would you even bring this obvious fact this up?

We don't. That's mostly Italians, poles Russians and jews who do that

>Albanians are not european
not human

the only Albanian I know is that cunt on the Sopranos who wouldn't fuck Artie and was stealing his customers' credit cards and cucking him with a greasy little meatball

kek the Sopranos was so good

t bh they are pretty low tier even as drug dealers

They didn't make that film with Liam Neeson for no reason, Albanians are known to kidnap European women and sell them to Middle Easterners.

they, they, they. Przemek, zajmij sie swoim kurwidołkiem.

Attached: 1535858634171.jpg (540x355, 41K)