TRUMP DENIED NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/nobel-peace-prize-2018-win-denis-mukwege-nadia-murad-winner-yazidi-congo-sexual-violence-trump-kim-a8569766.html

Attached: nobel-peace-prize-winners.jpg (1216x912, 132K)

It’s been a joke since Obama received it so I doubt anyone cares

>hurrr...trump didnt want it anyways

Attached: libtards.jpg (380x642, 31K)

good god in heaven

Attached: 1538775957642.jpg (1294x1263, 854K)

>Norway awards the Nobel Peace Prize
>Norway awarded the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama for literally being a nigger (even though Obama continued Bush's pro-war policies)
>Norway denies the Nobel Peace Prize to Trump despite Trump doing more for world peace than literally any other person in history
>mfw Norway is more cucked than Sweden

Attached: IMG_0627.gif (300x169, 2.67M)

>EY DEY CALL ME MUKWENGEY MOOBADOO

Why would he? He was gifted with Obama’s legacy to do with whatever he likes. I’m sure Obama would happily trade his prize for that in a second

He's a white male, and white males are the cause of ALL problems on Earth. So, no, of course he wouldn't get one.

Trump could rid the world of nuclear weapons, end all wars, unleash free energy, colonize Mars with an International coalition, and initiate the largest Kumbaya song circle in human history and he would still not get the Nobel Peace Prize.

Also this

That's when it starting being a joke?

Only libshits care. And they've been rendered irrelevant anyways.

why no war category?

he didnt.

the nobel prize is being destroyed like all jewish institutions.

Guess he didn't drone strike enough brown children for Israel

Literally, factually, concretely, objectively this. Its a meaningless toilet paper award now. I can honestly say that if for some reason I were awarded one I would pocket the cash and drop it in the nearest waste bin at the acceptance ceremony.

>Be Trump
>now in control of Saudi Arabia and Iranian oil routes now that US has its own oil
>Still allows China to survive in good faith as China needs Saudi oil
>Allows Russia to keep exporting energy to Europe
>Defends every iron curtain nation from Russian exploitation
>Defends Indonesian trade routes
>Defends trade with Japan as well as military
>Peace talks with Korea leading to a reunification
>Trump is defending basically every nation in the world from imploding
>Letting President Xi hang by a thread as 80% of his country’s investments moved to USA in a matter of two years
>Trump is literally keeping world peace
>nobel peace prize given to an intelligent simian

Yikes

To be fair stopping niggers from raping is more impressive than reasoning with Asians.

Attached: 1514998825316.png (657x527, 13K)

Fun fact: they haven't awarded the Nobel Peace Prize to a white person since 2008.

>NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
since Obongo won it it's completely irrelevant, our previous President, Mr. Fagface won it because he was a little coward bitch that surrendered to the biggest drug cartel in the world

Attached: 1448667251556.jpg (540x576, 68K)

>TRUMP DENIED
Stirring up racial hatred, lying about his white supremacy, fomenting unrest, turning Americans against each other, hiring the Russian mafia to demoralize and destabilize our nation? He should get a prison sentence for all the damage he's done.

chick looks like a nice trap

Prize given to useful doctor in actual rape infested shithole.

Also given to actually gangraped woman.

I'm ok with this.

Finns are not white.

Attached: 1423299825234.png (561x600, 112K)

was she given the prize cause the men raping her in a peaceful fashion?

who gives a shit about this kike prize

Seems to me that Trump has to start a war in Iran to get a nobel price. Think about it, Obongo started another war in Iraq and Syria.. and these shitskins got a price thanks to them collaborating with CIA, creating radical proxies in Africa.
Pretty fucking sad.

Fpbp

>mfw Norway is more cucked than Sweden
Think again, leaf.

Attached: anders-behring-breivik[1].jpg (1180x788, 187K)

Who cares?
The Nobel Peace Prize lost all credibility when it was given to a literal warmonger, who droned civilians, for the sole reason that he was black.

Yet 90% of women in the Congo will get raped in their lifetime. Real rape not amercian he looked at me rape. How did they win it without doing anything?