Would it have really been that bad if they won?

Would it have really been that bad if they won?

Attached: 3DC81682-AD92-455F-86F2-70CD30FDB103.jpg (630x763, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sRYAKSmsTU8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_production_during_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Check em.

Attached: 1701AA63-6CB4-4E97-B3E7-78E3375B3286.jpg (600x595, 111K)

The White Race wouldn't be facing genocide

Attached: hakenkreuz.jpg (1192x670, 21K)

it would be an exact copy of drumpfs amerikkka

Nazis destroying monuments and historical objects.
Full kike propaganda.

Getting dick slapped by Russia and thinking that they could somehow take an inch of continental USA.

If they would have won, Israel would be non existent . Us muslims have a saying
"Allah in heaven, Hitler on earth."

Attached: greatest ally.png (1024x782, 546K)

One on One Nazi Germany would have pulverized Jewnited Gays Of Israel

Yes you demonic racist piece of shit.. now go and slice your wrists please.,

utopia

why did rufus sewell fix his dopey eye? I liked that eye

if you're white and not a fuckin jew, hell yeah

It would have been a bit rough for a while and rough again after Hitler died, but probably we would be better off than where we are now

Attached: cracking nigger skulls.jpg (2150x939, 718K)

No, because SJW faggots like you wouldn't be alive to spout such nonsense.

Honestly, I can't foresee any possible future had they won. Even if they technically "won" the war, they still would have lost pressure over time and we would basically be in the same place we are now, just with a few differences.

Israel wouldn't exist though, that's for sure.

If it had just been Germany vs Russia, Germany would have completely assraped Russia, without issue.

youtu.be/sRYAKSmsTU8

Honestly, probably just another variation of the Cold War (assuming that they didn't invade and conquer mainland America).

The difference wouldn't be capitalism vs. communism, but would likely devolve into a diversity vs. racially-based nationalism conflict. In a lot of ways, that could have been worse for the USA. Imagine what it would like today if US domestic policy was to promote racially diversity as early as the 1950's...………..

>Exactly like America today
What?
Full of spics and niggers
I don't think so

Attached: 3281022882.jpg (1593x1195, 744K)

Attached: 1525502635550.jpg (720x347, 57K)

We'd all be speaking German.

Instead of 140 languages and for English press 1...

this, sadly. they would need a massive fucking population to suppress the other people, so they'd have to be continually multiplying ten fold or else another coalition would just rekt us.

jews would have never invented the holocaust and would rush to ally with the winner so it wouldn't be too good.

Attached: 1524897286016.png (768x1024, 278K)

based and redpilled.

Attached: 4545435454.jpg (1030x579, 134K)

Why are so many German flags on Jow Forums Turks? Do ethnic right wing Germans still exist?

If they did, i would be sitting on my cotton farm in East Prussia drinking Bier and not giving a single flying fuck all day long while watching slavs/niggers pick my cotton right now.

So yeah. That would be absolutely terrible.

You tell me.

Attached: life_nazi_germany_pre_ww2_20.jpg (800x532, 192K)

Nope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_production_during_World_War_II

Likely would have been a draw looking at raw numbers. Westerners love to romanticize the strength of the Nazis because of how destructive that war was to Europe, but they were in a losing fight from the very beginning.

Sold to the jews?

Just like half of all Americans on Jow Forums are BASED CONSERVATIVE HISPANICS WHO ARE BASICALLY WHITE™?

We would be living a much better lifestyle

Attached: 1538770737275.png (1920x1080, 72K)

Honestly it would probably have settled to a similar point to what we're at right now. Discontent and lukewarm.

Yes. I wouldn't have any freedom. Fuck Nazis but Fuck Commie rats also.

Wait are you telling me in this show Germany invaded the U.S.
What
How do they even justify this ludicrous stuff

No and it wouldn't have been like that ridiculous show either. They just wanted a racially pure homeland. They did not seek world domination. Now the Nips on the other hand...

>tfw loved season 3 because the Nazis were basically the good guys and the Resistance literally almost caused a war because of their stupidity
>concerned season 3 will be shit because they go ultra hard left to make up for it

Attached: 37.jpg (160x325, 26K)

German is an ugly language, but the leaps ahead in science would have been amazing.
Germany gave us rockets and jets, we would have probably colonized the moon and Mars by now.

>looking at raw numbers
Russians had 15,000,000 military deaths... versing Germany

Germany had 5,000,000 military deaths versing France, Britain, Russia, the United States and all of Britain's colonies

The Russians were literally just an endless horde of cannon fodder and only produced military hardware due to a lend lease agreement with the United States. The United States literally paid for Russias military to be created and the Russians still lost over 3x the men facing a fraction of Germany while Germany was still busy with the other global powers.

Even after all that, Germany still nearly won

Germany 1v1 anyone would be a decisive win for Germany, no questions asked

>Germany 1v1 anyone would be a decisive win for Germany, no questions asked

Everyone that isn't American forgets that the USA was simultaneously btfo Japan at the time. Germany would have easily won 1v1 against any country on the planet, except America.

This

It took Germans to beat Germans.

No, Hitler wasn't a kike puppet.

>10 hours of sleep per night
>not getting up at sunrise
degenerate

"More than fifteen thousand Polish civilians had been murdered by German troops in Warsaw. At 5:30 that evening [August 5], General Erich von dem Bach gave the order for the execution of women and children to stop. But the killing continued of all Polish men who were captured, without anyone bothering to find out whether they were insurrectionists or not. Nor did either the Cossacks or the criminals in the Kaminsky and Dirlewanger brigades pay any attention to von dem Bach Zelewski's order: by rape, murder, torture and fire, they made their way through the suburbs of Wola and Ochota, killing in three days of slaughter a further thirty thousand civilians, including hundreds of patients in each of the hospitals in their path."

-Martin Gilbert describing the Wola massacre

"She was so young and so terrified. The girl didn't understand why she was there and she couldn't understand what was being said to her.

So this woman Kapo (a prisoner overseer) took a stick and beat her about the face. This German woman was just taking out her anger on the girl. Such a beautiful young girl, so innocent. She cried but she could do nothing.

Before the photograph was taken, the girl dried her tears and the blood from the cut on her lip. To tell you the truth, I felt as if I was being hit myself but I couldn't interfere. It would have been fatal for me. You could never say anything."

-Wilhelm Brasse describing Czesława Kwoka, a Polish-Catholic girl who was murdered at KZ Auschwitz

Should I go on?

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

They were right. In time, that will be winning enough. They are not forgotten.

Attached: bruder-you-killed-me.jpg (768x960, 118K)