Mfw I'm the only reason this country isn't full onions and still called a nigger

mfw I'm the only reason this country isn't full onions and still called a nigger

Attached: 16-clarence-thomas-4.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x1953, 156K)

He literally is a nigger tho. What do you want?

This man is a honorary nigger, do not confuse him with the city destroying nigger.

Brett will be his protege. TO THE RIGHT WE GO

Jow Forums is shit and this who racist shithole hatesite needs to die and burn in Hell forever. My singular goal in life is to get this shithole wiped off the internet map.

6 more years

Attached: nig.gif (554x400, 45K)

>Anita Hill also recounted an instance in which Thomas examined a can of Coke on his desk and asked, "Who has put pubic hair on my Coke?"

how shite does a country have to be to have its conservative values saved by bbc

There are some magical BBCs that are actually valuable and worth keeping.

The remaining 95% niggers is who you must deport.

You are aware that not everyone on /pol is a racist, right? Hell, a significant portion of pol isn't even white.

Hmmm

Attached: 1538212958390m.jpg (1024x680, 86K)

Shutting down the containment field on Jow Forums is a really bad idea

N I G G E R

>mfw I'm the only reason this country isn't full onions and still called a nigger
The only ones calling him that arte on the left.

Nobody on Jow Forums is actually white.

He is the man to be sure. Holding shit down during this lib-ocolypse!

Attached: Deus_Vult_sign.jpg (1017x479, 232K)

You do understand the nonwhites are the racist ones here right? Nothing makes you racist like actually being a member of one of these races.

It's going to be glorious
Low energy bait Jeb

Attached: 1533630396123.jpg (924x1018, 291K)

>Blowing a hole in a septic tank
Do you faggots ever learn?

What exactly makes Clarance Thomas a “House nigger”? It seems like a lot of blacks people have him. It has to be more than “ he’s a republican.”

>It has to be more than “ he’s a republican.”
Thats literally the only reason