Feminism on Parade

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-05 ( ) News about Susan Collins on Twitter.png (705x156, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwT6DZCQi9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

powerful

Attached: 7263472563845628734.jpg (900x1200, 233K)

What is wrong with blue checkmarks?
They're all insane

>fuck you
>I hope you never feel pain
So this is the power of female """intellectuals"""

Can these fucking nutters get through a sentence without bringing up their vagina? I'm convinced that the answer is no. They're like five-year-old boys who are obsessed with their "weewee." It's pathetic.

Thank you?

great body but gotta trash it

Is this that dykekike from Welcome to The Dollhouse?

What a surprise.

They must wake up every morning thinking about what a victim they all, and go to bed thinking the same. They are broken individuals who don't realize they are ill.

How long until they realize all their dumbass protests are not working and resort to violence on a mass scale kicking off the civil war so we can wipe them all out for good( I say we because a bunch of us Albertans will go south and aid the right in the fight like the last civil war)

Attached: 1497750106727.png (420x420, 16K)

Real life is not for women, they should stay in their safespace. The kitchen.

show milkers

Attached: 1535246965562.jpg (1000x983, 116K)

These women are obviously not gonna be there.. A war between the left and the right, with no intervention would last about a week. The question is who else enters and on what side.

OH EMILY
am i being detained?
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fapfpafpafpafpapfpafpafafpafpaf

>muh vagina

First they wore it as a badge of superiority, then solidarity but eventually it became manditory to keep track of them.

She's a cutie. Shame she's mentally ill. Someone's seen too many shitty movies where wamen are soldiers and heroes.

Photoshop. Way too attractive

youtube.com/watch?v=zwT6DZCQi9k

MUH VAGINA

muh vagina pain
kys roasties

Attached: equality.png (506x402, 385K)

This is how Jow Forums happens

Attached: PatriceONeal.jpg (1024x675, 169K)

Attached: or_64b9ff30-31b3-4b96-885c-56f6aaa6456b.jpg (500x375, 28K)

MUH VAGINA

This woman, OMG. I would put up with any amount of crazy to bury my face in those milkers.

Attached: rerrrrrt.jpg (3924x4999, 757K)

Get her on our side americanos

If they can't even resist a single guy trying to rape them, what makes them think they can resist an army of guys?

Attached: 1528075410537.png (436x536, 143K)

>fuck you
>may you never get raped

They're eating their own. I love it

who gives a shit. start to ignore them, they are powerless women after all and they know it. time is on our side now and people changed a lot after the 2 crazy years we had now.

Holy damn that’s a fine woman. She needs a rich man to put a dick in that mouth and shut her up

Attached: FEMINISM.jpg (827x551, 47K)

May the Pain Demon grind around the rim of your cunt and 360 kickflip off the clit into your uterus, flip off his sunglasses and drop a deuce

Picture is fake. There are no black dudes on the wall. Oh, I get it, she will only accept black dick raw dog, so no condom to go with picture.

She looks like one of my old gfs.

>She looks like one of my old gfs.
Was that before or after you smoked a pound of DMT?

Attached: CORTEZ EYES.jpg (456x215, 7K)

Hello Feminists

Attached: 20181005_194612.jpg (317x434, 106K)

Your cuck fetish is showing.

The secret is that feminists are ashamed of their own racial preferences.

thats the worst toast i ever heard

Yep. That's the carpet-muncher.