The Midterms

I want to believe the polls are fake news yet again and that the packed Trump rallies are accurate reminders of our enthusiasm and quiet strength. But the hordes in pic related and other events were not entirely paid for...between the election loss and this upcoming Supreme Court defeat, our enemy's numbers and rage appear to be genuine.

>If the left wins, they will completely undo any progress made over the past two years. If they lose again, I legitimately think there will be a long overdue bloodletting. Please assure me anons that everything is going to be all right?

Attached: Civil War 2.0.jpg (640x626, 94K)

Lol, let's talk cash

Give us some facts please

No fake news

Yes fellow anons, we have no chance, just give up and go home

Attached: d1a.png (680x383, 161K)

Box 1
>Shitskins
Box 2
>Niggers
Box 3
>Illegals
Box 4
>Niggers

>election loss
>Supreme ourt defeat
what the fuck are you smoking?

The left will continue to grasp at only small victories at best until they re-adjust their strategy. The left has leaned far too hard on their momentum, and now that the crutches have been kicked out they can't walk under their own power, anyone who has read the art of war would recognize that never altering your strategy to changing battlefield conditions is a surefire path to defeat. The left has far greater numbers, but they fundamentally lack the organization and unity that the center-right and right-wing have in comparison, and that is their critical point of failure.

Attached: 1529774031296.png (500x500, 303K)

Nowhere do I say surrender, I'm just having trouble being confident about a Red Wave actually happening this time.

vote, you fuckers

Attached: voter id.jpg (1080x720, 124K)

The post-inauguration and women's marches were huge

yea post pictures of the most liberal havens in America and expect anyone to give a shit.

Plenty of registered virtue signalers in the mix who WILL vote to avoid yet anothet humiliation

>Los Angeles
>750,000

How much you wanna bet most of those people aren't even citizens?

That is what our adversary considers them to be

For the love of God please do, I don't care if you need to walk your daughter down the aisle while out of state

Attached: Voter ID.jpg (960x756, 66K)

I dunno man, they seem pretty damn organized in public and online, but yes, I agree they fucked up with this rape allegation bullshit

Hopefully gerrymandering saves our ass

Lots of people went to the women's marches to pick up women. Shocking. I know a guy that voted trump and then went to the march. I think you should consider that no one goes to rallies for anyone but trump. You are either out there for him or against him but none of his challengers can get anyone to be enthusiastic about them. Trump is driving the enthusiasm both ways and that should be enough for him to win.

How many will be given fraudulant registrations to vote somehow?

This meme probably gives leftists brain damage

If you look at geography, those hordes are in containment zones with little political impact. Still frightening though.

Meh. I think the pickup women excuse was probably very low. I think most of the people there were pissed about losing so decisively and the missing out on the whole "First Female President" nonsense, but good point about the comparatively low crowd turnout for opponents of Trump

In California you are registered to vote when you get a driver's license and illegals are able to get licenses there. That's why we have the electoral college.