Hot asain girls dont get blacked like white girls

>hot asain girls dont get blacked like white girls

Think again incels

Attached: 116ACBFB-C79E-4BAB-872A-BB59730F6FFD.jpg (750x861, 416K)

Look how gown up she is. Image if this was a grandmother. Why does it matter? Learn to like little girls so you don't have to be bothered with this.

The fuck are you talking about?

Dude... the number of asians that I know that have been nigged makes me laugh when I hear the white dudes speak. Of the asian snatch as being saintly... I laugh... bitches be nigger and act like only asian tiny cock have been there... and your cock is special... truth is Tyrone was pounding that... even married ones... bitches are bitches.... some are worse than others, but they're still bitches.

A man is not defined by a woman.
But a woman is defined by a man...

Shouldn't you be eating dog?

Attached: 75543654355463.png (1280x1358, 103K)

She is tropical monkey like thai or Philippines not north east asian like Japanese or korean

I'm Asian and my sister has only dated 9 black men. She is no whore - she is an angel, very kind. So shut up you tree branch appendage.

Well, what are we gonna do? Kill the nogs? If they are that good at sex, we just need to get better at it. We need to become the nogs, at least in the sex department. We need to be less tight assed about everything and learn to have more fun, since if we don’f they’ll have ALL the fun.

>cuck
what expect from a leaf?

She looks pretty (((Westernized))) with the hair dye and the tan, and the fact that she's clubbing. That's probably an exception.

>thinks that girl is hot
>calls others incels
dude

We as white men need to be less gay about sex. We aren’f going to be able to kill the nogs, it isn’t possible, not in a democracy of any kind in a country filled with woman, nogs, christcucks and faggots that can vote.

>implying societal breakdown would keep democracy

>calling that Filipino monkey is hot

>like white girls
Shlomo! You naughty naughty boy Shlomo! Get back in the oven Shlomo, you aren't anywhere near done yet!

Attached: 1534146961577.jpg (1100x1200, 104K)

She looks like she's been Americanized for decades. Of course every person who is influenced by our (((culture))) turns into a coal burner

>implying marrying and fucking are the same thing
Your gf/wife probably fucked at least two niggers in her highschool/college years let alone fucking them behind you right now

Plus niggers are never into marriage and having kids to take care, so even the most hard core coal burners still end up being settled down with some white cuck working in IT field

>hot asian

that's a flip. they're not even asians they're water mexicans.

>gf/wife
??
what?? I'm a nocturnal incel avenger. There are no girlfriends here. No "GFs'. No wives. Only the hollow drunken laughter of the damned .

Ive seen way more irl black and asian couples than black and white.

Blacks are more attracted to Asians i think