Is she crying because she's coming to the realization that they can't beat Trump himself his effect on the republicans...

Is she crying because she's coming to the realization that they can't beat Trump himself his effect on the republicans through leadership?

Has Trump broke her?

How long until one of the radical dems kill themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Nvo-zxrVuk

Attached: 2jf9q9.jpg (808x457, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktknS6kGLcA
twitter.com/lokijulianus
youtube.com/watch?v=lqY-UsS2mr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think she's crying because she is going to the slammer.

I hope she suck starts a double barrel shotgun. Shes a corrupt cunt. Id tell her to her face. She's the only one that wants the highspeed rail in California. Greedy jew.

Women fake cry all the time when they don’t get what they want or think they are in trouble.

it's got to be more than just kavanaugh getting in.. I think she's fucked in some way

No woman no cry

I hope this

pic related

Attached: Whoopsie doodle.jpg (499x439, 42K)

She knows if they overturn roe v wade she will only have 400 houses in europe instead of 500, and that's what is making her sad

She saw a white child avoid getting hit by a car. Heartbreaking.

what did she mean by this
youtube.com/watch?v=ktknS6kGLcA

Shes gonna have one house and its gonna be in Guantanamo Bay

checc em

Fuck SO close

She knows it too
And she knows the world knows
Internet basket weavers club: ++
Deep state faggots: kys

She was barred from certain parts of the FBI investigation report because she is under investigation herself. She's realizing that she will indeed reap the whirlwind.

Treason

Good video. For the first time I think I saw a conscience within the mighty DiFi.

Per speculation on my part here. The FBI 302s have witness testimony of collusion between all of the accusers, Feinstein's office, and Doctuh Ford's attorneys. Guessing she just got called out in a legal document.

this Jow Forumstard found the connection between feinstein, murkowski and rogoff:
twitter.com/lokijulianus

(all 3 are jewish feminists)

rogoff is connected to h.clinton

could be.

Attached: feinsteinexcited.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Another career politician ruining my state. This dumb bitch has been in office since my mom was 10 years old, my mom is 55 now. Shit is illegal.

what does sadness about getting caught have to do with a conscience

She got pressured into destroying herself by her bosses and there's nothing she can do or say to exhonerate herself without making it worse :-)

This was her one chance to redeem herself, now she'll be thrown under the bus and Loco DeLeon will take over her seat.
Old guard is OUT

That is a guy who will make a deal in order not to get raped by niggers for 50 years, but probably doesn't know shit. womp womp.

>her

Dianne Frankenstein doesn’t care, it’s all a part of the shoah

Kek

Worded it wrong. She is capable of real emotion.

They never go to jail. If we had an actual head of DoJ, I'd believe it. But we don't

^^^^^^^^^^^^
This unfortunately.

This

Attached: image.jpg (116x124, 5K)

she will just be recalled to Beijing..

her husband and china want that thing too.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1035x430, 184K)

>Is she crying because

Because the "one cool trick" that they just spent 3 years building up into the "metoo movement".......has just stopped working.

This was supposed to be the ace card for all future battles.

Attached: 1538684036638.jpg (750x718, 86K)

Kek, do what thoust will

Makes you wonder if Cosby would've gotten off if his trial had been delayed a few months

Fuck yes. Any amount of prison time would do but the more the better. Culturally enrichment camp for them all

If they had anything you'd think they would tell Collins before she made that speech

pretty pose.

Solid video here as well, by that body language woman
youtube.com/watch?v=lqY-UsS2mr4

Attached: 1531384857989.png (500x522, 127K)

Satan lost today.

Attached: 3456ewor29256rg5U.png (290x263, 86K)

Fuck them. She will die in disgrace. Not even liberals want to elect her anymore.

Attached: 123d1d3.jpg (614x1024, 172K)

What leadership?

Stein on suicide watch

JUST eyes
>shitlibs demands FBI investigate kav
>FBI ends up investigating feinstein

hehehehe

Didn't work with Clarence Thomas. Didn't work with Donald Trump. Didn't work with Brett Kavanaugh. It doesn't work if you didn't do it and have the strength and money to overcome it.

she is so distracted. she wasnt event mentally present for that press conference

Attached: 1505309147901.jpg (520x520, 38K)

great
now if she would just die

checked!

Attached: 1514293753079.jpg (386x442, 112K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

Implying a Jew can have a conscience

She crying because she know she failed in the greater cause of breeding out all goyim.

Feinstein is most assuredly going to jail.
Yay.