Jow Forums is under attack

listen to me Jow Forumsacks. Our enemies have invaded. We have tons of spammers from Reddit, JIDF, shareblue, antifa, etc. Most of you have given up all hope. You've switched platforms. Oldfags that stayed through it all, hear my words. THIS IS OUR BOARD! We won't be replaced. We won't die out. We won't be silent. I'll redpill every Goddamned normie and commie on this board on my own if I have to.

Attached: 1522639819629.gif (500x538, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L31yw2isQ1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked.
and yeah i've noticed a difference in the atmosphere here within the last couple of days.

>shills on Jow Forums
Just another day at the office desu senpai

Attached: mandrake21.jpg (631x480, 58K)

>2018
>still falling for the vertical jew

Attached: 1533509436648s.jpg (201x250, 9K)

Fuck me man. Settle down. All we have right now is 20000 fucking Kavanaugh threads, and a couple of douches that keep posting shill/slide/sage images whenever we try and talk about anything thats not fucking Kavanaugh. In all honesty, this Kav shit seems like the actual slide topic. What else has happened in politics in the past 72 hours that we've missed?

Just continue business as usual, we all came here originally to mock Jow Forums or be apart of epic internet pranks, and over time we were redpilled no matter how much we tried to fight the truth

Don't worry, I'll play. I'll attack you!

Just tell me where, and I'll play along.

"Violent delights earn violent end!" But I am comfortable with violence.....

seriously tho we lost. its time to move somewhere else. its ok we pick our battles. let the sneaky kikes have it
t oldfag from 1994 of Jow Forums

Self moderation is the lost art of Jow Forums

You newfags know how to sage, right?

Why not just DESTROY them with FACTS and LOGIC?

this board kills commies

Attached: 1536810770119.jpg (937x609, 89K)

Attached: ffsanon.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

When will our suffering end? Why can't we just be racist in peace. Is it our curse to bear the burden of truth? It is one thing to carry truths which are hidden from the layman, it is entirely another to tell the layman the truth and have him believe you a fool. On top of that, we have demons investing our board, trying to stamp out any light we have. What's worse, is there's no going back. We cannot unlearn what we have learned. Everyday it grows harder and harder to bite my tongue when someone says something idiotic. I want this war to end. I want the war to begin.

Attached: 94279.jpg (229x220, 9K)

Oldfags are from before the stormfaggot spam took over.
You are part of the cancer.

remember you are here forever,so its best to at least try and make the most of it

>from Reddit, JIDF, shareblue, antifa, etc.

No. No.
It's Russians. Dont you understand.

I knew it

I knew the "Roger Stone our guy or cuck" threads were bots or whatever to bump threads off but now I'm wondering about the Gindsberg threads. There's like 100 a day now.

I'm not even a fascist faggot. Virtually everyone in the world was a nationalists until you nigger loving tranny queers were brainwashed.

Attached: 1538536431632.jpg (190x190, 11K)

>Our enemies have invaded

welcome to the past 2 years, I stopped browsing here for several months after trump won, this board has been full of shills for a long time, I noticed they get bored, leave, then come back when there is some sort of damage control that needs to be done.

I CAME TO FÜRKANAL WHEN I WAS 15, 10 YEARS LATER I AM STILL HERE.
RISE MY DESUS AND COCKMONGLERS!!

YIFF IN HELL FURFAGS! (And the rest of you)

OP it's to late for their bullshit infiltration operations and defeatism peddling ideology.
We got this now and it's /our/s for a 1000 years

youtu.be/L31yw2isQ1w

Attached: 1538787674428.png (600x450, 332K)

but you are the shill christkike

shill harder

Attached: 1489519558838.jpg (600x360, 57K)

The Laughing God awakes

Attached: laughing God.jpg (474x473, 22K)

Quick! Everyone! Abandon all hope and head over to 9gag! Hurry!

Attached: 1538458215347.jpg (1002x857, 77K)