Dehumanize: New Leftist Buzzword

Let's use it against them.

Attached: antinazi.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

Blacks don't dehumanize each other?

Attached: black.png (1071x622, 327K)

Get original

Attached: template.png (1280x720, 36K)

That's the fucking point.

> When the promoters of the bloodiest ideologies ever existing are labeling you Nazi and dezhumanizing pig

Attached: commie.png (1071x622, 365K)

>jews have been dehumanizing everyone else for thousands of years calling them goyim

>when we apply it to them they kvetch

>follow social trends and dont think for yourself goy

Human babies are less valuable than bonobos.

Attached: population.png (1032x692, 805K)

lol there was nothing about the NPC meme that allided to political alignment, that fact that they think it’s about them means the meme probably hit the mark.

yes npc is another meme word for normie not sjw but those guys are niggers they’re always the victims

Amazing to see the asshurt over the NPC meme. That one and Amerimutt.

to "dehumanize" would imply there was a shred of humanity

It's because it is their playbook.
Calling people nazis or racist is to dehumanize.
Who would listen or vote for that one guy that you dont know and the only thing you have heard is he is racist.

Aren't these the same people who say it is entire justified to assault people based on their convictions? Why are leftists simply never consistent

Yeah, it was all about normies not thinking for themselves or having just acquired ideas / living without question, with no really original though.

It was never an ideological meme, but somehow they found the way to feel oppressed by being the "new masses"

Attached: kavanaugh.png (1280x847, 325K)

Jow Forums does nothing but attempt do dehumanize everyone that isn't a straight Christian white male

>1 post by this NPC

It is funny when they say they are the "free thinkers".

Neo-nazis today are far more free thinking than them, just by the fact they are not just following the leftist propaganda in media, academia, big corp, etc.

They cannot understand that a free thinker (even if they are wrong, they can be) do not think like them. They freak out.

I wonder if that applies to dismissing opposing views as “Russian bots”

You don't know what 'dehumanize' means

If Jow Forums is trying to dehumanize everyone, why do they find people responsible for their life and shitholes?

For example, I'm Puerto Rican and a stupid anti-Trump major here that no one likes created a lot of hate against us.

Jow Forums is not a person, yet they do hate far more those who could be better but are not, so it is the CONTRARY to dehumanizing.

The Left neither.
The meme NEVER intended to dehumanize anyone, it was just a representation of people who have ideas by inertia.

yeah but the left tries to make everything partisan, they want to paint everything black or white

now if you say npc you can get called a nazi lel

>t. Russian goy

>I wonder if that applies to dismissing opposing views as “Russian bots”

I think it does. They cannot think that ANYONE would disagree with the or dare to think different to what college professors and celebrities tell them to think.

Attached: russian-bot.png (1264x726, 300K)

Making love in the afternoon with Cecilia
Up in my bedroom (making love)
I got up to wash my face
When I come back to bed,
Someone's taken my place.

Attached: ditty.jpg (992x414, 42K)

you can't dehumanise them if they aren't human to begin with

Attached: F806FF95-8811-45CD-B166-49D48C7EF457.jpg (1024x524, 175K)

Pretty clever thread

you're not ready for fucking real.

am I a Nazi? absolutely not. I'm fucking white and I'm fucking done.

Attached: Rise.png (1023x890, 1.23M)

Okay Russian Bot.

That's a lie

calling people "nazis" is pretty dehumanizing.
it's one thing for people that actually identify as such, but it's getting lobbed at everyone.
the interesting part is watching liberals try to justify dehumanizing Trump supporters. It's a literal contradiction to their ideology to do so, but they don't care.

Attached: 00000001111111.png (641x840, 418K)

Never read guardian articles but I was told it was right wing, what a load of garbage

Ironically, it's the opposite. SJWs are less NPC than the average person.

They are weaponized homosexuals and single women. Their women have an active virus designed to destroy societies in a verge of over population and chaos, artificially induced by severe cocktails of drugs and hormones.

This is why in human history women had never been treated as equals in terms of politics and discussion. They are nothing more to be house wives, mothers and lovers.

Attached: 795efd0de37389a3e7105b675e415169.png (2519x1127, 393K)

Q is an NSA program that was given more power after Trump took office and the program unexpectedly became sentient. They tried to turn it off (Q's twenty days of silence), but it came back on. There is no turning it off.

Q said to get the memes ready for the elections but his followers are mostly boomers and like liberals boomers can't meme. So Q invented the NPCs don't have an inner voice meme and spread it here.

There is no stopping it now.

Attached: 1538624210824.jpg (719x720, 87K)

I understand their purpose, but my point is that they at least have the speck of thought to consider that life as it is may not be what it seems; that's there's a deeper level to politics and society. Of course, this is channelled into a destructive mindset, but the consideration is there. Being an NPC isn't anything to do with the 'correct' mindset, but the ability to have introspection and agency.

label the hammer "Extremist Identity Politics".

>The Guardian
>right wing

Was the person telling you this either a blind chimpanzee or a Stalinist?

Rachel Maddow is literally Hitler

>dehumanize
>new
No, you're new.

Attached: dehumanize.gif (1016x720, 605K)

>Complains about being dehumanised
>Calls other humans nazis and Russia bots
Checkmate, liberals.

It’s not a lie, the NPC meme is used to describe un-thinking normies. We’re PC’s along with the SJW’s, normies are in the middle clueless to what all the debate is about, getting caught in the crossfire un-intentionally etc just like your NPC’s in vidya.

Please, I identify as “El Ogro de las Americas” now.