The (((university))) problem

I hope this taught Jow Forums a lesson on trusting these (((intellectuals)))

Attached: judenpeterstein.jpg (1080x934, 315K)

yeah peterson's a faggot, he's only a celebrity because he didn't call some tranny xir once

JEWDEN PETERSTEIN THE FAKE CONSERVATIVE

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

Wowow, Juden Peterstein was never actually on /our/side.................................

Attached: you don't say.jpg (688x457, 19K)

Peterson has always been a late twentieth century liberal and anyone who is surprised about this is a newfag.

The counter-counter-counter propaganda is finally getting good enough. 2020 will be a war of photorealistic illusions

Disgusting.

Attached: 1495054802555.jpg (454x453, 42K)

The problem is that any pro-trump right wing choice would be just as divisive isn't? And the dems would do everything to find any dirt that person has, or might has

hes literally said about 6 million times that he isnt a conservative

>less divisive
Yeah, I'm sure trump could find someone to nominate that the dems would agree on. It's not like they said they'd oppose anyone he nominated, they just really hated kavanaugh because he's a rapist.

That's precisely my point. We need to get better at stuff like this. A LOT of people were converted to right wing because of us blasting this guy's stuff into the stratosphere, and now that he's not willing to do what's right there's going to be doubt from our end. We need to vet our ecelebs a little better, as gay as that may sound.

Attached: You.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Attached: 1518244818171.png (402x542, 200K)

Literally this. It doesn't matter in this day and age when everything on the right is "trumpism". People will adhere to whatever the opposite is even if it makes them out to be absolute buffoons

Attached: 1517209136118.png (962x630, 36K)

Attached: 1517937073015.jpg (4000x3000, 1.77M)

Attached: 1519628937750.jpg (1024x534, 252K)

I don’t hate the idea. His name is cleared and he and the GOP would be honoring the Supreme Court by proposing a less divisive candidate
Then again, Dems would mosy certainly play their hand again

Attached: 1538640183537.jpg (475x640, 181K)

Attached: jordan-peterson-nazi.jpg (1024x717, 89K)

Attached: 1517937007968.png (786x818, 673K)

>you should just let your democracy he held hostage any time some dumb floozy comes out of the woodwork
yeah I dont think so. I dont think we should have to bow to the floozies. i think we should be able to swat them away like flies or else this country is pretty much doomed

He wants the rabid conservative lady to step in. He wants Roe V. Wade overturned.

Jordon Peterson has always been a controlled opposition.
His already a milo 2.0

Attached: 45KJr6.jpg (1383x6447, 2.93M)

"Antisemitism comes from Jews being isolated, because you isolated them you turned them into the "other" and it's easy to be fearful and hate them!"

This guy is a literal moron. The only thing he was good for was standing up to the tranny indoctrination but he failed in that anyway.

Attached: 1527194161347.jpg (960x702, 157K)

checked

Fuck this filthy faggot

fuckin retard pepsi cant even tell when a baller ass leaf nigga ballin out

Attached: 1527144733799.jpg (1000x736, 151K)

I still like him but I have always thought of him as a liberal anyway. Just not the totally insane kind. He probably doesnt know what hes talking about here because hes Canadian. And he doesn't know or care what kind of precedent it would set.

What a dumbass

Attached: 1538799405943.png (1920x6848, 2.27M)

He is a midget among much better men, propped up by Jews as a "safe" intellectual opponent to their most degenerate propaganda.

Attached: 1519633179068.jpg (600x395, 58K)

Jesus fucking christ

Why do the goyim still own guns?

Attached: 1537564862878.jpg (642x344, 31K)

CHECKED

Accurate description also checked.

Yeah. 'cause when you win, you must take care to lose, to prevent your enemies from losing, lest they win.

>Literally anyone on Jow Forums trusting (((intellectuals)))
>Let alone Juden Peterstein

ive been saying he shouldnt trust the weinsteins since he started hanging out with them

>burden of proof on Kavanaugh
Oh God what the fuck
Old news, but still

Attached: Donald_McDonald.png (409x375, 42K)

This is why Jow Forumss low self-esteem fawning over [ourguys] of any kind is a larger version of adolescent hero worship. It's too childishly extreme in it's embrace and rejection.
People are complex, you can't rage against that. Making someone your hero then vilifying them as Jewish puppets when they disagree with you is the essential childishness of this board, learning yet?
Peterson shows the doubt that John Ralston Saul talked about as the mark of higher reasoning. Simpletons are attracted to certainty and the hollowing out of western intellectual life has promoted nationalist strongmen.
Learn some balance or pitch the world into the gayest, most authoritarian SJW future you can imagine, because that's what will happen as a reaction to any backward-looking re-enactment of the 1930s and 40s.

Attached: 1264919739605.jpg (658x493, 69K)

We don't follow people we follow ideals, I will never trust a jew either they always have some other motivation above the truth.

(((Intellectuals))) get the bullet.

Attached: E2B7F575-5434-44BF-BAA0-0427A83FB9B9.jpg (960x770, 97K)

>Germanic name
>Slavic spelling
Hmm, could it be (((Szemberg))) by any chance?

> taking Juden Peterstein seriously

Yes goy, buy my matt. Clean your room. Discard tribalism and let liberals run over you without any proof.

Attached: FF59C8B4-AEE7-4E1C-8BDF-AE205662BA76.jpg (1001x1300, 118K)

>divisive

politics is divisive, so the fuck what? it's not in the interests of a group to put forward somebody who is not ideologically as similar to them as possible.

what do the republicans owe the democrats? nothing. but their owe their own voters a supreme court that's as republican as possible

collectivism is normal and natural behaviour across all human history, forcing people apart and shaming them for it is disgusting postmodernism

SHAMEFUL COWARDICE
thank you for starting this thread user
WHAT SHAMEFUL FUCKING COWARDICE
THE COWARDICE OF ACADEMICS
>THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING COWARDICE AND GROTESQUE SNIVELING WEAK-MINDED HAND-WRINGING COWARDICE OF ACADEMICS
Shame on all of them
jewstein: BRETT IS WHITE SO THE ALLEGATIONS 100% DISQUALIFY HIM FOR EVERYTHING FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT
jewstein2: I KNOW SO MANY WHO AGREE, WE NEED OBAMA
PEteRsOn trying to sell his brand: YES KAVANAUGH SHOULD FUCK OFF
PeTerSOn trying to claw back what he said: uh.. because... because because because because of the wonderful things he does... because at least he'll been, uh, proven, uh, innocent. uh,even uh, though, he will uh, be DISQUALIFIED FOR LIFE for anything, uh, based on what i just tacitly endorsed, which is that he's white and a punk and can go fuck himself
THE ABSOLUTE
ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
COWARDICE

Attached: SHAMEFUL_COWARDICE.jpg (990x556, 196K)

>2018
>listening to Juden Peterstein
KEK

All those patreon bucks are just glow in dark money laundering, he is one of (((them)))

it's worse when you PARSE WHAT THEY SAY
< related
hippo on campus if true

Attached: holy_fucking_shit.jpg (1056x1336, 198K)

THIS IS WHAT THEY SAY:
bret weinstein: kav is a white punk that betrays american values, allegations disqualify him from EVERYTHING
eric weinstein: i agree and so do all my THOUGHTFUL friends
jordan patreon peterson: agree with both of you, so kavanaugh should step down to clear his name and let the other side get rewarded for their actions

SINCE YOU ARE ALL LAZY NIGGERS:
WILL ONE OF YO
ONE OF YOU
ASK THESE THREE
IF KAVANAUGH SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE COACHING
these FUCKING PATREON PHILOSOPHERS
FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT
Do the same thing a politician does: they escape hypocrisy by avoiding ANY form of interrogation of their ideas
THEY CLAIM to allow it, but they will never be questioned on their hypocrisy

>The only thing he was good for was standing up to the tranny indoctrination but he failed in that anyway.
He was standing up to the compulsion to use pronouns and still does. He doesn't care much about that whole issue because it's too complex to last the way things that are truly valuable last. If he knows someone who wants to be referred to as xir and they're reasonable about it, not militant or trying to control his speech, then he will. So should we all.
Control of speech is control of thought, or is that news to you?

>memeflag
>quoting a miserable idiot who hurt a few people
drunk kids change the world more than this fuckwit every time they plow a packed car into a wall.

I'm done with Peterson. I used to defend him saying at least he's doing something. Making your bed and cleaning your room is better than being a complete loser. It's obvious to me now his jewish handlers control his narratives.

>collectivism is normal and natural behaviour across all human history
Ever seen a dead person? Go pick up War and Peace, turn the pages and think of every word as a corpse either dead or starved. Bet you get bored after a hundred pages. Now imagine doing that 80 times.
That's how many corpses we can lay at the feet of Collectivism.
So fuck off.

Attached: 1212838528484.jpg (362x435, 45K)

>Making your bed and cleaning your room is better than being a complete loser
When you don't understand that every action you decide to commit is nested within larger ones, so that your values are lived out from your posture on up to your role in society and the world, then yeah, the 'clean up your room' thing looks stupid and it is.
Start with improving the world in ways that you absolutely can, because Utopian world-fixers with 'issues' and 'problems' living in squalor have repeatedly ruined their countries and destroyed lives just to serve themselves.

It's like:
>My grandmother survived Auschwitz because she was to ill to get gassed.
>My grandmother survived Auschwitz because they ran out of gas.
>My grandmother survived the gas chambers seven times by not breathing in.

Attached: 1507973148494.png (800x545, 703K)

Attached: 1509891130088.jpg (868x376, 51K)

kek
and double kek because my captcha was to pick chimneys!

What's wrong with this? I rarely browse pol and haven't been following the news.

When I think some people fall for this con artist, that's saddening.

>death is inherently bad
Imagine having so little meaning in your life that you would be unwilling to fight and possibly die for anything. Are countries collectivism? How about race? Family?

Kavanaugh should recuse himself. He could go write a book and reviewing beer.

I don't care as long as more faggots get redpilled. The best part about the first redpill is that it encourages independent thought, so ultimately it doesn't matter if it comes from (((them))) as they will be found out soon enough. This kike did well.

go read a book about every great feat of humanity

all done by a collective, not a bunch of complete individualists

>literally
>hyperbole

you've got to go back

Attached: 1538789366900.jpg (620x834, 48K)

Look at how he's suddenly trying to backtrack but "remain" strong. This man has no convictions. After all he married a roastie who told him to wait for him after she "found" herself. She literally told him he's not someone to date but one to marry and he married her. Peterson is a cuck.

>Peterson shows the doubt that John Ralston Saul talked about as the mark of higher reasoning
Why does his doubt always rush in on the most important, most assured issues? Is it not suspicious?