Cnns front page

What the fuck is going on?

This is CNNs front page top story. an actual positive statement without a picture that makes him look retarded

for years cnn has been exclusively posting hate-filled leftist propaganda that warped the narrative of every single story imaginable
and now they randomly make this their head story?
genuinely fucking flabbergasted

Attached: cnn.png (538x607, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIOIUlDB5yU
npr.org/2018/01/23/579884642/trumps-ice-deportations-increase-from-obamas-figures-data-show
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're gonna use it to rile up their mind controlled sleeper agents

I wouldn’t call ditching his immigration promises for Israel a “winning streak”

Attached: F0D053B5-2BEC-4657-B11B-1124536E083A.gif (259x214, 760K)

There's got to be some kind of trick...

They think that maybe if they change stance Trump will start losing

It's simple. Kavanaugh was the turning point and his inevitable nomination has shown a far brighter light on the lefts crybullying tactics than anyone on their side could have forseen. They know they came out of this one looking like the bad guys. So they're doing a heel turn and getting with the new program.

>How the democrats got outplayed on Kavanaugh

they literally fucked themselves over, the kike overplayed his hand. Had they not been retarded they could have turned it into a modest blue wave, instead they created a red tsunami

manchurian candidates activated

Baby tier reverse psychology to make Democrats vote against GOP next election.

The jew is very sly. Be wary my friends.

Attached: 1494687833685.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

The prophesy is coming true

Its called Stockholm syndrome. Trump has obliterate them so hard after the SCOTUS 4d, they just let it go.

Dude, he's mass deporting, there is complete wall yet cause the dems are figthing him thoot and nail.
If you think you can do better, you go do it then!

Attached: 1534936420936.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>Toobin: Roe v. Wade will be overturned

Is Toobin a kike or just a kike puppet?

>What the fuck is going on?
The DNC is dead that's whats up.
Mueller will be stopping his bullshit soon.

I swear to you. It was Lindsay-G

Attached: LindsayG.png (924x1018, 429K)

Repub majority cares what dems think about wall funding. Cool story bro.

We broke them.
pic related is an editor at cnn

Attached: image[1].RSCjx8LH_58eYdY-&format=png&h=200&w=200.png (200x200, 40K)

Seriously? If you saw “Dems on a winning streak” on breitbart what would you think it’d mean?

It’s an obvious attempt at riling up the dem base to protest and vote.

they write this to mobilze the dems base for the midterm and make republican think they have it in the bag. Dont believe that shit just go out and vote, for gods sake ted cruz is at risk of losing texas.

But CNN would.

It isnt positive, especially when put into context with the rest of those articles. CNN is just saying Trump is winning for conservatives (and that's a bad thing).

If I ever get on the level, I will write a hymn for Trump.
I'm at a level of serious admiration right now.

>and to fire up the economy
>literally admitting hes helping the economy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIOIUlDB5yU

Q predicted this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 7.59.53 PM.png (1161x75, 26K)

Trump has deported less illegals than King Nigger has. I’m pushing for secession now. If some chink judge can block 300,000 immigrants from being deported. Then you know this country is fucked.

Attached: 361DD5BE-CB34-4E6B-B15C-C090ED427B89.jpg (724x1024, 98K)

This is accurate. That is why they included the Toobin story that "Roe v Wade will be overturned." They're just trying to stir up anger towards Republicans.

This, it's just stating a fact: Trump has been delivering on a lot of his promises on the campaign trail.

Checked
This

You forgot one thing that makes this post bullshit
>Leaf

see
i cant find an explanation for this

This.
We have to kick them when they're down.
When they go low, we go lower.

Attached: 1536778043548.jpg (867x882, 146K)

>Trump has been delivering on a lot of his promises on the campaign trail.
>No raise act
>No e-verify
>No end to chain migration
>Immigrants still pouring in
>and especially no wall.

But Israel is still getting a 900 billion dollar spending increase.

Attached: 5250B0B9-E966-4B7E-AB45-404145AD5586.jpg (450x450, 48K)

Kek will guide us, just listen.

found the jew

W-what if the CNN curse is real and anyone they endorse fucks up
is acosta going to get shivers up his leg?

Economy is going to crash. They praise trump. It crashes. They criticize his every move to fix it. Say we need a Democrats to fix it in 2020

This, i remember reading some news circa 2012 how obama had the highest deportation numbers ever. And all attention it got was some footnote in a random site.

>If you don’t suck zionist cock, you’re a jew

Attached: 26BF2E5E-E4A1-437C-BEC1-31840F517B3B.jpg (1838x2048, 140K)

>Every time we shit on him he just gets stronger
>So maybe if we make him look good people won't like him anymore

>finally winning back the judiciary
>lined up to sweep the midterms
>FUKING DRUMPF IM OFF THE MAGA TRAIN

lol

Why are they allowed to state the obvious? What shitty journalist.

I want to like trump, but if he can’t get something as easy as a simple deportation of illegals going. Then this country is pretty much doomed. Hopefully the majority white states in this union end up leaving. I would love to see the pennsylvanian reich become a reality.

Attached: CA083E3A-82BC-4549-843C-909068A12194.jpg (728x1096, 126K)

this. the boom is over. now begins the fall. get ready for 2nd great depression.

yeah this is what i'm thinking too. things are going to well at the moment for my liking.

this is their 2nd top article, for comparison

Attached: asdfef.jpg (347x276, 21K)

When he accepts Amy Barrett and she starts pushing against every single immigration bill trump tries to pass. Don’t come crying about it. The GOP like the DNC hates whites and only uses us as a poker chip to win elections.

Attached: 0030E107-0B14-4BA1-9A6D-2E7C189A947A.jpg (512x384, 21K)

>777
LUIGI SPEAK-A DA TRUTH-A!

Attached: download (6).jpg (1024x576, 112K)

remember when the dems came up with the "torn from their mothers arms" line and all manner of republicucks instantly turned on Trump?
He had to back off, his position was still very weak. Since then the dems haven't won a single victory.
You guys wouldn't last ten seconds in actual politics.

npr.org/2018/01/23/579884642/trumps-ice-deportations-increase-from-obamas-figures-data-show

why do you think you can get away with lying on a public forum??
braindead? retarded?
used to posting on reddit maybe?

Luigi is right, this is a ploy to make the democrats more motivated for the midterms.
They know they fucked up hard. Don't fall for it burgers, renember to vote

This “left vs right” mentality needs to fucking die. Both of the major political parties in our country despise european americans with a passion. McConnell and Ryan would rather support the importation of spics over caring for our own native population. I remember when Jow Forums would actively expose the mainstream politicians agenda to make america into brazil. Now because Trump is in the White House. We suddenly like these faggots because he does.

Like I said, a fucking noname judge from California blocked the deportation of three hundred thousand illegals. You know your country’s shit when even the most powerless people can still block the orders of the US president. This country is fucked.

Attached: 1AE3ECBC-DF8B-4435-B42A-8D19587C883A.jpg (659x1200, 129K)

The crazy bitch gf that gets in your face and dares you to hit her will cry and want you to help her when you slap her down.
That's all this is.

1. Your opinion means shit.
2. Obama counted everyone turned away at the border as a deportation so those numbers mean fuck all.

Attached: 1538467428433.jpg (1024x1024, 330K)

He just gave a source saying Trump's deporting more then Obama.
Are you a shill or genuinely retarded?

I’m an American on holiday in Switzerland lol

.2 billion.

Even if Trump did deport more than Obama. There’s still thirty million more he has to. However since Trump can’t even get the fucking military to build a wall or preform mass deportations. It’s safe to say that this nation is completely fucked. Once Amy Barrett gets nominated after Ginsburg dies. It will be game over.

I don't really care too much about the other stuff, but giving Israel billions of dollars really pisses me off, that money would be better spent on welfare niggers at least. I don't even think e-verify would do anything, most companies already use it, what we need is jail time for CEOs who employ illegals and heavy fines on their companies, we wouldn't even need a wall by then.

>even if my main point was wrong im still right because i say so

Attached: 1538578275388.gif (300x225, 2.81M)

right next to it they're criticizing Melania's hat as being a throwback to colonial oppression

It's obvious they want to lull Republicans into a sense of false comfort to hurt their turnout in November.

Attached: 7SrxoPI.jpg (707x692, 44K)

So the normies won't think cnn is 100% anti Trump and it's an objective, unbiased news organization. This is common sense.

Cuban kid in the 90's. Burning kids alive in texas.

check again in several hours

Doesn’t matter if I’m right or wrong. He’s not deporting enough and if he backs traitors such as Barrett. Then he’ll never get anything he wants passed.

Attached: shekelstien.jpg (600x600, 38K)

that's what happened with Hillary. All the phony polls made her base stay home.

That's why lefties are so butthurt... they didn't vote at all.

Read the constitution.

They have got nothing so are acting magnanimous in the genuine belief people will lower their guard for their next smear campaign.

Americans don't say holiday, greasenigger.

>Oy vey! he’s telling the truth! Better call him a shill so kushner can give me more shekels!

Attached: 03EB1EE6-89A2-4564-B1A6-878CDED6FF8F.jpg (544x613, 111K)

They've gone so far that they believe this is a negative statement.

>trump is on a winning streak
The bad guy is winning and you should feel bad
>only white people behind Trump in the image
Racist
>the president is delivering on vows
He's evil so it's a bad thing he's doing what he said he'd do
>to put conservatives on the supreme court
Conservatives are literal nazis so he's turning this country into modern day nazi Germany
>and to fire up the economy
Destroying the nature

Only the most die-hard Trump haters will see it that way but that is probably what they intended to deliver

even a broken clock is right twice a day...still broken tho

Attached: dindunuffin.jpg (1024x577, 60K)

The constitution was written by people who would despise the browning of our nation.

Here’s me off WiFi motherfucker.

Attached: BEDA719B-111B-444B-B69D-B78C5A1F55F9.png (750x1334, 466K)

check

Attached: ayy.jpg (597x397, 49K)

Obviously this.

The traitorous media is being replaced

They're trying to mobilize the Democrats' base.
They will fail, because the twitter progressives are essentially conformists. They act brave only when they feel in charge.

Nice shop, dirty wop.
Lovely edit, back to plebbit.

Mainly this.

CNN approves of his treatment of kikes

Italy sucks. Switzerland is 1000x better. Except for all the fucking Chinese.

Are you on top of the Matterhorn?

why do they always make the outline around these templates fuzzy?

does reality look like that?

No. Lugano now. Italian area.

Did he promise to hand over US taxpayers money to kikes and get caught fucking skanks?

Because they're all dirty centrists.

Newcomer here, can someone post some misleading article screencaps or evidence of CNN's fake news coups?

Simple, we have officially hit Bargaining stage.

Depression will be loads of fun.

Attached: 5-stages-of-grief-kubler-ross-22.png (1506x1131, 131K)

I have lots but why do you want them?

>tfw I read that as "Trump is on winning steak"

Attached: 1464178631834.png (350x407, 67K)

They want more than a 1000 audience this time to watch their shit

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-161306.jpg (720x853, 48K)

It's all been a show. Just wait.

This and only this. The ones that were foaming at the mouth the most I bet did not vote.

This is all about getting out the vote. Read the headlines below the main story:
>they outplayed you
>how fucked are you now
>there's no denying this defeat
>omg it's the end of the world
>They cheated

Read between the lines: get out and vote

IMPEACH

Attached: 1531526340546.jpg (1166x962, 260K)