American here

American here
Canada is actually so much better than America
I have to leave Canada in less than a month and I feel hopelessly depressed because of it

Attached: 1538807340510.jpg (958x958, 266K)

that deep despair when a canadian thinks he matters but you bump him anyways

What part? I've been to Toronto and Vancouver. Toronto is a shit hole full of foreigners and muzzies, and crazy people ranting on the streets.

Vancouver is quite nice, but full of chinks and even more insane homeless people on the streets.

Lol haha faggot
Also sage and kys

>I have to leave Canada in less than a month
deportation sucks

Montréal, I'm staying with a friend

Toronto is a shit hole full of foreigners and muzzies, and crazy people ranting on the streets.
This.

kek

I'm not getting deported, my 180 days are almost up

>going to marry my girlfriend so I can stay in Canada
So this is what Mexicans feel like

Kill yourself there so your spirit is tied to Canada.

My gf is Canadian too, she wants me to marry her because she wants to move back to Canada to Vancouver and wants me to come along. I dunno if I wanna.

>t. leafposting

you're getting deported, pablo

I don't agree. i've been to every province and state. Canada does have beautiful places- but America is far superior.

Please stop bullying me
Where have you lived in America to be able to say this?

not as cool as nz

Fuck Poo Peeland

You wanna see my American passport?

at least we don't have communist dairy farmers running the place

Texas, the keys, Salem and Roswell.

Montreal is nice for visiting/living temporarily but I would never ever buy real estate there

Check out Utah, some awesome national parks there.

underrated.

sounds like you are

Utah is fucking awesome. Bryce Canyon is top tier

Not if I get married and get a permanent visa

Hell yeah loved hiking it. Was weird getting hail in the middle of August in the tiny mountain town we stayed in though.

kk, how does one get a yellow raincoat gf?

Should probably just kill yourself you anti american nigger.

>Canada is actually so much better than America

standard cheese $500 /kg
chicken breast $230 /kg
paprika $1270 /kg
ground beef $800 /kg
milk $2800 / gallon
butter $9230 / kg

I wasn't anti-American until I came to Canada and realised I've been lied to about America being the greatest country on Earth since it's not even good.

Find a gf and buy her a yellow raincoat

>butter $9230 / kg

i mean trudeu fucked up but he did not fuck up this bad right? these cant be real numbers impossible

good ya fucking faggot

I have a feeling she has great thighs. Is there moar?

Nope just tits and a timestamp. That is identification protocol here.

sadly this is the reality of canada right now

Attached: sdfsdgf.jpg (1080x1185, 697K)

Is this satire?

Attached: child_murderers.png (578x344, 600K)

>I feel hopelessly depressed
ha

If you tasted Canada and had to go back to slurping America Shit Soup, you would feel the same.

Rulebreaking spam thread

Do not reply

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Then why don't you stay there you fucking leaf lover?

Americans can only stay in Canada for 180 days without a visa, I've been here for 148 days.
My girlfriend and I have talked about getting married so I can stay forever, and I hope I can.

>that deep despair when an american from the us on visit in a country thinks he matters but you bump him anyways

fixed it for you

Canadian here
America is so much better than Canada.
My dog knotted my dirty boipussy until it prolapsed and the wait in Canada for that surgery is 5 years. I get it, it’s a common surgery in the great white north but jeez. I got it fixed and now i’m depressed because I have to go back to Canada until the next time my asshole falls out.

Canadian here on vacation

The amount of ripped black men here is insane. We need more of these African Angels up North.

BBC

BBC

BBC!

The deep despair that this leaf thinks that claiming he's an american and calling Canada better in a blanket-statement is a worthwhile post.

Rake when?

Well if you're white, getting married to a leaf is the only way you're going to stay there legally so I suggest you do it.

I wish I were a leaf

I know this feeling too. When I go abroad it's great then I'll be waiting to board my flight back to the U.S. and you're back around americans again and it's depressing. The last time it was some nigger woman yapping into the phone for about a hour. i wanted to jump off a building.

Obviously op not visiting Manitoba